PDA

View Full Version : Funny thing about this team...

Nighthawk
10-24-2010, 04:21 PM
Eventhough they are terrible on defense and are 0-6, I am much more encouraged about the direction of the club then I ever was when Dickey was here. I never saw improvement in any areas with Jauron's clubs, but I've already seen a huge improvement from this offense and our OL...specifically our young tackles. Don't get me wrong, they're nowhere near where I'd like them to be and the defense needs to be fixed, but I at least can see improvement. I could never say that when Jauron was coaching.

Forward_Lateral
10-24-2010, 04:22 PM
The problem with games like today is that they give hope. If this Buffalo team wants to change the culture, they'll come out and destroy the Chiefs' d like they did Baltimore's.

RoscoeMagic
10-24-2010, 04:25 PM
Eventhough they are terrible on defense and are 0-6, I am much more encouraged about the direction of the club then I ever was when Dickey was here. I never saw improvement in any areas with Jauron's clubs, but I've already seen a huge improvement from this offense and our OL...specifically our young tackles. Don't get me wrong, they're nowhere near where I'd like them to be and the defense needs to be fixed, but I at least can see improvement. I could never say that when Jauron was coaching.

I saw improvement from JP and Lee and the line in 2006. I hope this team doesn't trick me again :mad:

We still need to fix that D. But I'm liking this offense more than 2006, much more!

Novacane
10-24-2010, 04:28 PM
I've not been pissed after a game for a while. Now that I'm over it I have to admit. It was nice to feel that way again. They need to over the hump and win one now.

Bangarang
10-24-2010, 04:30 PM
I trust our offensive unit in Chan's hands. It's our defense that needs a ton of work.

tampabay25690
10-24-2010, 04:30 PM
I like the direction of the Offense no doubt.

A Marcell Dareus, Robert Quinn, or Adrian Clayborn would be a pick to help this defense...

Oaf
10-24-2010, 04:40 PM

I'm surprised by this assessment. Fitz is playing lights out but that's about all I see that's going in the right direction, and we're calling for a QB round 1. Perhaps the T's too as you mentioned but I'll wait a game or two more on that.

Nighthawk
10-24-2010, 04:43 PM
I'm surprised by this assessment. Fitz is playing lights out but that's about all I see that's going in the right direction, and we're calling for a QB round 1. Perhaps the T's too as you mentioned but I'll wait a game or two more on that.

I'm comparing it to this team before Gailey...the one that couldn't get in the endzone...this offense has made huge leaps in it's ability to score.