PDA

View Full Version : We are in such a bad state...

Buffalo Thriller
10-24-2010, 04:45 PM
that when our QB has 1 good show agaisnt a worn out ravens team, everyone thinks he is the next Kurt Warner. Give me a break. He wont last another 4 games.

theanswer74
10-24-2010, 04:50 PM
Yes, I think we should take notice when a QB puts up 370 on the road vs a top 3 defense, especially when the guy is trending up, not down. He is getting better based on his play of late.

No one should crown this guy the next great QB, but everyone should be intrigued to see where this may go.

Buffalo Thriller
10-24-2010, 04:50 PM
Adding to the:WHY DRAFT A QB Post
Fitzpatrick had his 1st good game in his career just about. One good game does not mean this guy will develop into our next franchise QB. We have to adress the QB position with this years pick. You just can't pass on this years class.

SeatownBillsFan21
10-24-2010, 04:51 PM
Think of what a good QB would have done

theanswer74
10-24-2010, 04:55 PM
Adding to the:WHY DRAFT A QB Post
Fitzpatrick had his 1st good game in his career just about. One good game does not mean this guy will develop into our next franchise QB. We have to adress the QB position with this years pick. You just can't pass on this years class.

He has 27 starts in his career. He has been playing pretty well his last 6 or so starts.

Any rookie we draft would be no different. He would get 30 or so starts before we say he is done.

Buffalo Thriller
10-24-2010, 04:56 PM
Bills fans have been so used to losing, that we expect it. When a QB shows some spark, everyone freaks out shouting "FRANCHISE QB!!" But next week,and the week after, and so on, people will be back to wanting to draft Locker,Luck or Mallet. Why? Because Fitz doesn't have what it takes. He just doesnt. Let's stop trying to salvage a moral victory and draft a stud QB. LOCKER FOR 2011

zone
10-24-2010, 05:00 PM
Fitz has the 4th best qb rating in the league and that will probably raise after todays game. While it hasn't translated to wins the fact of the matter is that qb rating does show how well your qb is playing and Fitz is playing at a very high level this year.

Slim
10-24-2010, 05:02 PM
We aren't losing football games beacuse of Fitz. While I don't think Fitz is the answer at QB, if the Bills decided to use the first few picks on defense next year, I would have no problem with it.

two11ks
10-24-2010, 05:02 PM
Lets draft and QB and then we can watch a QB controversy and 30 point average scored on us next year too. Great idea!

Buffalo Thriller
10-24-2010, 05:03 PM
We aren't losing football games beacuse of Fitz. While I don't think Fitz is the answer at QB, if the Bills decided to use the first few picks on defense next year, I would have no problem with it.

Well we sure as hell aren't winning games because of Fitz

theanswer74
10-24-2010, 05:07 PM

So how do we win these games we score 30+ in?

Slim
10-24-2010, 05:08 PM

12 touchdown passes in 4 games. The bills are averaging 26 points a game with him at QB. If you average 26 points a game your offense is doing its job.

Thurmal
10-24-2010, 05:10 PM
Most of you are idiots. Fitz was slinging in that game and if not for our awful defense and abysmal officiating, the Bills would've won.

more cowbell
10-24-2010, 05:10 PM
Jake Locker is complete garbage

Andrew Luck is not...

If Luck is there...take him...if he's not then...figure out something different

Slim
10-24-2010, 05:12 PM
Per game he's averaging 271 total yards and three touchdowns. While he won't keep that up, he's not losing us football games.

Buffalo Thriller
10-24-2010, 05:13 PM
Jake Locker has no talent to support him. Luck is excellent, I like Lockers mobillity more.

But when i think of a QB, I want a guy defenses fear. Like Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, and Brett Favre. Teams fear those guys. Teams dont fear Fitzpatrick..

Slim
10-24-2010, 05:15 PM
Jake Locker has no talent to support him. Luck is excellent, I like Lockers mobillity more.

But when i think of a QB, I want a guy defenses fear. Like Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, and Brett Favre. Teams fear those guys. Teams dont fear Fitzpatrick..

Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, and Brett Farve's don't come along very often. In fact, the Bills have never had a QB better than any of them, ever.

more cowbell
10-24-2010, 05:16 PM

And no one will be fearing Jake Locker...he is a complete joke...he has no accuracy what so ever and is a run first QB. Sounds a lot like JP Losman...no thanks

Slim
10-24-2010, 05:17 PM
And no one will be fearing Jake Locker...he is a complete joke...he has no accuracy what so ever and is a run first QB. Sounds a lot like JP Losman...no thanks

Sounds like Fitzy with a stronger arm haha.

Buffalo Thriller
10-24-2010, 05:19 PM
LMAO. Have any of you ever sat down and watched him? It sounds like you just look up Post-game stats.

more cowbell
10-24-2010, 05:20 PM
Sounds like Fitzy with a stronger arm haha.

hahaha yeah exactly

more cowbell
10-24-2010, 05:21 PM

No talent around him? He has Chris Polk who is one of the best RB's in the country and Kearse who is a pretty damn good WR in his own right. Locker is a college QB and nothing more and I will be completely pissed if we pick him, because he is absolutely going to be a bust.

Slim
10-24-2010, 05:22 PM
LMAO. Have any of you ever sat down and watched him? It sounds like you just look up Post-game stats.

I live in Pac-10 country, I watch almost every Pac 10 game. Locker= Losman. He gets through his first read and then takes off 99% of the time.

Buffalo Thriller
10-24-2010, 05:23 PM
No talent around him? He has Chris Polk who is one of the best RB's in the country and Kearse who is a pretty damn good WR in his own right. Locker is a college QB and nothing more and I will be completely pissed if we pick him, because he is absolutely going to be a bust.

Your completely biased. I realise your very pro Luck or just anti-Locker. But calling him a bust? I think thats a little pre-mature.

Spiderweb
10-24-2010, 08:57 PM

Fitz has definitely been a drastic improvement over Edwards, but his two picks against the Pats were very costly and the two today were not inconsequential either. His play against the Jags was pretty poor overall. Yet, Fitz has given the team a chance.