X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Buffalo Thriller
    • Sep 2010

Defense not to Blame

I was impressed with our rush D today. I figured it would have been alot worse. I like what i saw with Poz. He was all over the field. Whitner even had some spark in him. Dwan Edwards was exceptional as well to.
    Now I know we don't have the biggest names on D. I just think the DC is where the blame should be placed. Everyone is forgetting the transition to 3-4. All of those things take time.
    Originally posted by OpIv37
    You guys, the solution is so simple. Find the crazy kids who are shooting up the schools and have them shoot people getting off planes from West Africa.

No more school shootings, no more Ebola.

Obama would have thought of this already if he wasn't a pinko commie Nazi queer-loving wetback-loving Kenyan Indonesian Muslim.
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Re: Defense not to Blame

lol. so who's to blame? qb?
    Last edited by justasportsfan; 10-24-2010, 06:45 PM.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Slim
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Buffalo Thriller
      I was impressed with our rush D today. I figured it would have been alot worse. I like what i saw with Poz. He was all over the field. Whitner even had some spark in him. Dwan Edwards was exceptional as well to.
      Now I know we don't have the biggest names on D. I just think the DC is where the blame should be placed. Everyone is forgetting the transition to 3-4. All of those things take time.
      When the Ravens actually ran the ball they pretty much stuffed it down our throats. The defense did get some big stops today though .

Honestly I pretty much disagree with everything you said.

Comment

• more cowbell
        • Apr 2006

Uhhhhhh....what? They gave up 30+ points AGAIN and are without a doubt the worst defense in the entire league.
        The last time the Bills made the playoffs was 1999.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
          • May 2003

BT, do you actually watch the games, or just offer your 12 year old opinion?
          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Buffalo Thriller
            • Sep 2010

I simply am stating that i wasn't screaming my damn head off the whole game at our defense for the 1st time. That goes for something..
            You guys, the solution is so simple. Find the crazy kids who are shooting up the schools and have them shoot people getting off planes from West Africa.

Obama would have thought of this already if he wasn't a pinko commie Nazi queer-loving wetback-loving Kenyan Indonesian Muslim.

Comment

• seanbillsfan
              • May 2007

The D looked good but only by default. It was TOs that killed us. I was initially upset after the game obviously but wow our offense looked good against arguably the best D in the league

Comment

• Buffalo Thriller
                • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                BT, do you actually watch the games, or just offer your 12 year old opinion?
                Do you actually read my posts? Or do you just attack my posts because im younger than you? Thats very mature of you.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                  Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                  • May 2003

Do you actually read my posts? Or do you just attack my posts because im younger than you? Thats very mature of you.
                  We scored 34 points and gained 500 yards against one of the best Ds in the NFL. Fitz had a tremendous performance. Our D was a little better, but still gave up 37. Yet you rip Fitz and praise our D.

I just wonder if you actually saw the game.
                  Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Buffalo Thriller
                    • Sep 2010

I rip Fitz to make a point to the people screaming how great he is. I praise the D for exceeding my expectations.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                      Peterman Sucks!
                      • Mar 2006

Giving up 37 points and they're not to blame?

You're not winning many games giving up 30+ every Sunday.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                        • Mar 2004

I wasn't screaming at the Defense either. Not because I was impressed with their play, because I'm tired of screaming.

Anyone who thinks the Defense isn't the reason for every single Bills loss, except the Dolphins game, is a moron.

Comment

• Crisis
                          • Aug 2004

they did have some good stops (baltimore's last possession in regulation, first in OT) where the dick jauron defenses would've got run all over...but pointing out their positives is kind of like looking for the positives in a nuclear war....30+ 5 straight weeks is pathetic and completely embarassing.
                          Originally posted by LOSman WINS
                          Vanek is Austrian not European
                          Originally posted by Prov401
                          Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
                          Originally posted by better days
                          I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• cocamide
                            • Oct 2006

The 'spark' from Whitner was him getting burned three times.

Comment

• Buffalo Thriller
                              • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Crisis
                              they did have some good stops (baltimore's last possession in regulation, first in OT) where the dick jauron defenses would've got run all over...but pointing out their positives is kind of like looking for the positives in a nuclear war....30+ 5 straight weeks is pathetic and completely embarassing.
                              Right, I should have pointed the positives out, not taking the blame of of them

Comment

Working...
                              X