PDA

View Full Version : i think yesterday shows us

djjimkelly
10-25-2010, 12:08 PM
that chan gailey is a very solid offensive mind.

he took 2 weeks to prepare a very little talent offense to be competitive based of putting people in a position to succeed.

is fitz the answer definitely not but he was able to somewhat execute gaileys plan.

yesterday i think simply showed us that at least on offense we have a mind to put us in a position to succeed

G Wolly
10-25-2010, 12:10 PM
Yesterday was the most enjoyable Bills game I've watched in the past few years.

djjimkelly
10-25-2010, 12:54 PM
Yesterday was the most enjoyable Bills game I've watched in the past few years.

and thats how we have to view this season IMO.

entertainment mixed with evaluation

and ill throw in another variable test coach philosophies

i still dont get why we dont have a unified front when it comes to us needing to bottom out to have the best chance possible to get true impact players

EDS
10-25-2010, 02:15 PM
and thats how we have to view this season IMO.

entertainment mixed with evaluation

and ill throw in another variable test coach philosophies

i still dont get why we dont have a unified front when it comes to us needing to bottom out to have the best chance possible to get true impact players

I think people are unified on the bottoming out idea. What people are not unified about is whether the current regime is the right one to guide the Bills out of the abyss.

JD
10-25-2010, 02:17 PM
Yesterday showed that our pass defense just might be the worst in the ****ing league. Whitner should have been benched.

djjimkelly
10-25-2010, 05:06 PM
Yesterday showed that our pass defense just might be the worst in the ****ing league. Whitner should have been benched.

i actually think its more of a pass rush issue then the dbs arent good

Stewie
10-25-2010, 08:00 PM
we have ZERO pass rush... Not to sound like a broken record, but a secondary filled with 25 year old champ baileys would get torched with this D-line in front of them. It's pathetic.

TigerJ
10-25-2010, 09:10 PM
I think the offense has more talent than you give them credit for, though Gailey obviously has a solid offensive mind and is very good at using what he's got. I don't think Fitz is any kind of elite QB, but I'm beginning to think he'll be serviceable while the defensive front seven gets stockpiled for a 3-4 defense.