• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JD
    Sabres Zone
    • Sep 2003

**** ESPN!

Didn't even acknowledge the BS non-call in OT on Sportscenter!

“You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.
  • Jan Reimers
    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
    • May 2003

Re: **** ESPN!

We all know that we will get no respect until we begin to win again. Until then, we'll be a media punching bag.
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Buffalo Thriller
      • Sep 2010

Buffalo is an easy traget to bash
      Originally posted by OpIv37
      You guys, the solution is so simple. Find the crazy kids who are shooting up the schools and have them shoot people getting off planes from West Africa.

No more school shootings, no more Ebola.

Obama would have thought of this already if he wasn't a pinko commie Nazi queer-loving wetback-loving Kenyan Indonesian Muslim.

Comment

• Extremebillsfan247
        • Sep 2008

lol threads like this one always make me laugh. All Bills fans do is come on here, and rip this team to no end on a daily basis, and somehow it upsets people when the media does the exact same thing. Not that I'm sticking up for ESPN or anything, but it's just a personal observation that strikes me as somewhat comedic.

Comment

• Buffalo Thriller
          • Sep 2010

What's comedic is guys who come on threads like this, bash the ones bashing the bills, then go bash them on another thread.
          Originally posted by OpIv37
          You guys, the solution is so simple. Find the crazy kids who are shooting up the schools and have them shoot people getting off planes from West Africa.

No more school shootings, no more Ebola.

Obama would have thought of this already if he wasn't a pinko commie Nazi queer-loving wetback-loving Kenyan Indonesian Muslim.

Comment

• Extremebillsfan247
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Buffalo Thriller
            What's comedic is guys who come on threads like this, bash the ones bashing the bills, then go bash them on another thread.
            Who's bashing who? lol

Comment

• imbondz
              Democrats are people too
              • Jan 2003

there's times where they show highlights of all the games, except the Bills. Happened 2 wks ago. No highlights of the Bills / Jags game.

we don't deserve airtime.
              My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• wmoz11
                • Sep 2008

Apparently they mentioned it on PTI and said we got screwed. Listening to Sirius on the way home tonight I heard Boomer Esiason say we got screwed, too.

Comment

• big hock
                  • Sep 2010

Seriously......what the hell does the media care about the Bills for anyways. It's not like this team has earned any respect the past 10 years.

Comment

• Electrici
                    • May 2003

I don't see why it would be blown dead, he was still going forward. Thing is, you still have to hang on to the ball when going forward.

Comment

• JD
                      Sabres Zone
                      • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Electrici
                      I don't see why it would be blown dead, he was still going forward. Thing is, you still have to hang on to the ball when going forward.
                      HE wasn't going forward, his feet weren't even on the ground! He was being carried. Have you ever played football? The whistle is blown for forward progress.
                      “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• Electrici
                        • May 2003

If he held onto the ball he would have been down where he would have landed, which would have been about 5 yards further.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                          Peterman Sucks!
                          • Mar 2006

Originally posted by JD SabreFan
                          HE wasn't going forward, his feet weren't even on the ground! He was being carried. Have you ever played football? The whistle is blown for forward progress.

He was going forward, the pile was being pushed forward by his teammates as Ray Lewis ripped the ball out of his hands.

Comment

• CuseJetsFan83
                            Closet Bills Fan
                            • Nov 2004

if the OLINE didn't push him forward it would have been blown dead. i admire the attempt but it sucks that it is a play like that, that ultimately blows the game

j-e-t-s
                            jets jets jets (insert suck for those who aren't gangreen fans)

Comment

• DraftBoy
                              Administrator
                              • Jul 2002

Yea Im not sure what the pissy party is about, it wasn't a bad call at all.
                              COMING SOON...
                              Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                              We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X