• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dr. Taylor Zaius
    Senior Zoner
    • Sep 2010

Fitz is "fool's gold"

Amazing to see how some around here are gushing over the performance of Fitz yesterday. Bottom line a loss is a loss is a loss. Fitz is 0-4 as a starter this season. Quit putting lipstick on a pig fellas.

Sorry the QB gets all the glory and all the blame, it just comes with the job.

Are you people telling Taylor that you prefer a whopping 7th rounder from Harvard on his third team as our next franchise QB? Please....
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Re: Fitz is "fool's gold"

what does Dr. Zauis have to say? You might have to log off first.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Dr. Taylor Zaius
      Senior Zoner
      • Sep 2010

Originally posted by justasportsfan
      what does Dr. Zauis have to say? You might have to log off first.
      Sorry pal, Dr. Z and I are two seperate folks using two seperate usernames. Proof? We've had many an arguement on this forum. Look it up.

Absoultely foolish to accuse folks of being the same poster for simply agreeing. Cease your lie. You and your silly accusations are molecules in my grand unviverse. Fact. :chug:
      Last edited by Dr. Taylor Zaius; 10-25-2010, 03:47 PM.

Comment

• cocamide
        • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Taylor
        Amazing to see how some around here are gushing over the performance of Fitz yesterday. Bottom line a loss is a loss is a loss. Fitz is 0-4 as a starter this season. Quit putting lipstick on a pig fellas.

Are you people telling Taylor that you prefer a whopping 7th rounder from Harvard on his third team as our next franchise QB? Please....
        You sure do have this 'trolling' thing figured out.

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
          Pinkerton's son
          • Feb 2006

Sorry pal, Dr. Z and I are two seperate folks using two seperate usernames. Proof? We've had many an arguement on this forum. Look it.

Absoultely foolish to accuse folks of being the same poster for simply agreeing. Cease you rlie. You and your silly accusations are molecules in my grand unviverse. Fact. :chug:
          Many any argument? you've both been posting for about a month..

Comment

• Dr. Taylor Zaius
            Senior Zoner
            • Sep 2010

Originally posted by cocamide
            You sure do have this 'trolling' thing figured out.
            So, anyone who doesnt tout the company line around here (i.e. homer speak) is a troll? Get real. How pathetic. Pound sand.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
              Legendary Zoner
              • May 2009

this thread needs to be deleted. what a waste product it is......

Comment

• EricStratton
                • Jul 2002

Does it matter what round a guy is drafted in or what college he went to if he can perform on the field.

I'm not saying Fitz is a QB to lead this team in the future but focusing on draft position and college is a mistake.
                Last edited by EricStratton; 10-25-2010, 04:01 PM.

Comment

• trapezeus
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Oct 2004

Dr. Zaius does say slightly different stuff. Namely *****. Other than that its the same stuff.

and is pound sand taking off here? I've seen this written like 4x in 3 different posts. I'm confused why this old-timers term is coming back.

Comment

• Dr. Taylor Zaius
                    Senior Zoner
                    • Sep 2010

Originally posted by HurkeyNuts
                    this thread needs to be deleted. what a waste product it is......
                    Pound sand. This thread is perfectly legitimate it. Your commentary on posts that you disagree with needs to be flushed.

Comment

• Philagape
                      WIN NOW
                      • Jul 2002

Not all, just yours.
                      "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                      2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Mad Max
                        Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
                        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by trapezeus
                        Dr. Zaius does say slightly different stuff. Namely *****. Other than that its the same stuff.

and is pound sand taking off here? I've seen this written like 4x in 3 different posts. I'm confused why this old-timers term is coming back.

LOL, it's not taking off. Only one poster is using the term....repeatedly.

Comment

• Dr. Taylor Zaius
                          Senior Zoner
                          • Sep 2010

Originally posted by EricStratton
                          Doe sit matter what round a guy is drafted in or what college he went to if he can perform on the field.

I'm not saying Fitz is a QB to lead this team in the future but focusing on draft position and college is a mistake.
                          Admittably no. Romo was undrafted, Brady was a 7th rounder. However, given that Fitz is a bottom rounder and has been nothing more than a journeyman in this league, it is fairly to safe to say "he is what he is" - mediocre/middling at best. He is not our future. Fact.

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
                            Pinkerton's son
                            • Feb 2006

Admittably no. Romo was undrafted, Brady was a 7th rounder. However, given that Fitz is a bottom rounder and has been nothing more than a journeyman in this league, it is fairly to safe to say "he is what he is" - mediocre/middling at best. He is not our future. Fact.
                            Opinion, not fact.

Comment

• cocamide
                              • Oct 2006

So, anyone who doesnt tout the company line around here (i.e. homer speak) is a troll? Get real. How pathetic. Pound sand.
                              There are many on here who bash the Bills daily, and their opinions are certainly justified. But, even they are able to give props when they're due, and in this case, Fitz deserves credit. You say that a QB should always get the glory or blame. Your opinion is too shortsighted. Hypothetically speaking, should a QB receive blame if he puts up 400+ passing yards and 5 TDs with no INTs, but loses 35 to 36?

You appear to post for no other reason than to get a rise out of people; hence, I said you were trolling.
                              Last edited by cocamide; 10-25-2010, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X