• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

Bills Will Still Pick QB In Rd.1 & D Mostly After That

No reflection on the great Fitz effort but the big QB will be available this time and it's long term. Mostly D picks in the Front 7 after that, or we'll never win.

Loved the effort yesterday but this showed the skill positions outside your long term QB are more than fine. D Front 7 is a must to compete and we're reminded weekly the Bills are terrible there and may need another DC. We need to nail the next draft because I'm sick of signing other teams castoffs for our front 7 and they come up small.

Draft them.
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit
  • TacklingDummy
    Unreachable Douche
    • Jul 2002

Re: Bills Will Still Pick QB In Rd.1 & D Mostly After That

It will all depend on how Fitz plays the rest of the year.
    If he keeps it up the Bills should go

1. DE or DT
    2. DE or LB
    3. QB (Stanzi)
    4. LB
    4. DE or LB
    5. WR
    6. RB
    7. S

Comment

• Jan Reimers
      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
      • May 2003

Originally posted by Night Train
      No reflection on the great Fitz effort but the big QB will be available this time and it's long term. Mostly D picks in the Front 7 after that, or we'll never win.

Loved the effort yesterday but this showed the skill positions outside your long term QB are more than fine. D Front 7 is a must to compete and we're reminded weekly the Bills are terrible there and may need another DC. We need to nail the next draft because I'm sick of signing other teams castoffs for our front 7 and they come up small.

Draft them.
      I totally agree. We should draft high enough to get our pick of the litter at QB, which we need to do. And with our O-line and WR corps really solidifying, we can use most of our remaining picks on D-linemen and linebackers. Several of them.
      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• bosshogg21
        • Aug 2007

You're absolutely right. Franchise qb round 1 because you never know when you as a franchise will be in this position again. Defense the rest of the draft. Maybe an O lineman sprinkled in.

Comment

• Mad Max
          Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
          It will all depend on how Fitz plays the rest of the year.
          If he keeps it up the Bills should go

1. DE or DT
          2. DE or LB
          3. QB (Stanzi)
          4. LB
          4. DE or LB
          5. WR
          6. RB
          7. S
          Whoa, take it easy there pilgrim. I may jump onto your Barkley Bandwagon, but if you get behind the wheel of the Stanzi bus, I'm gonna have to slash your tires.

You've been duly warned.

Comment

• djjimkelly
            • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Night Train

Draft them.

i would love this plan

Comment

• Buffalo Thriller
              • Sep 2010

Doesn't depend how Fitz does. We wont win. We are gonna draft QB guys. If we are in the top 10, simple as that.
              Originally posted by OpIv37
              You guys, the solution is so simple. Find the crazy kids who are shooting up the schools and have them shoot people getting off planes from West Africa.

No more school shootings, no more Ebola.

Obama would have thought of this already if he wasn't a pinko commie Nazi queer-loving wetback-loving Kenyan Indonesian Muslim.

Comment

Working...
              X