PDA

View Full Version : What do you want to see?

T-Long
10-26-2010, 08:27 AM
Stumped on this week's "Dear (enter player/coach/referee)" article for the Blog.

Any suggestions?

trapezeus
10-26-2010, 08:30 AM
Dear Ray Lewis,

You talked smack about killing the bills. Then you hardly showed up and let a weak o-line look like the k-gun line. You proceeded to get shaked out of your shoelaces on a ryan fitzpatrick fake toss, and then needed to huddle up the guys to tell everyone, "I'm ray lewis, i killed a guy....butthat's not what the court saw! I'm innocent. let's go jack another guy up, hold him up like he's at a 1990 mosh pit and strip him of the ball and sigh that we beat the bills in OT"

Congrats on giving up 34 points to the lowly bills, a team that struggled to put up ten against miami, a team that gets scored on defense, offense and special teams.

T-Long.

Does that help?

T-Long
10-26-2010, 08:31 AM
Dear Ray Lewis,

You talked smack about killing the bills. Then you hardly showed up and let a weak o-line look like the k-gun line. You proceeded to get shaked out of your shoelaces on a ryan fitzpatrick fake toss, and then needed to huddle up the guys to tell everyone, "I'm ray lewis, i killed a guy....butthat's not what the court saw! I'm innocent. let's go jack another guy up, hold him up like he's at a 1990 mosh pit and strip him of the ball and sigh that we beat the bills in OT"

Congrats on giving up 34 points to the lowly bills, a team that struggled to put up ten against miami, a team that gets scored on defense, offense and special teams.

T-Long.

Does that help?
haha, I was told that the confrontational letters to players isn't my thing.

RockStar36
10-26-2010, 08:36 AM
Dear Donte Whitner,

Go Away.

T-Long
10-26-2010, 09:03 AM
Dear Donte Whitner,

Go Away.
Donte is a current reader of the Blog Blitz, so I don't think that would be very beneficial to me

THRILLHO
10-26-2010, 09:16 AM
Dear Aaron Maybin:
You were scratched when playing in your hometown. Do you get it yet?

-Bills Fans

RockStar36
10-26-2010, 09:16 AM
Donte is a current reader of the Blog Blitz, so I don't think that would be very beneficial to me

So what you're saying is you have to kiss ass?

The King
10-26-2010, 09:17 AM
Dear Fitzy,

Thanks for playing your ass off, while you werent able to get the w, you were able to make this team look NFL caliber albeit it for one week.

T-Long
10-26-2010, 09:28 AM
So what you're saying is you have to kiss ass?
Not kiss ass, but in order to keep landing player interviews, I can't totally trash them each and every week.

T-Long
10-26-2010, 09:28 AM
Dear Fitzy,

Thanks for playing your ass off, while you werent able to get the w, you were able to make this team look NFL caliber albeit it for one week.

This is what I was leaning towards.

Mindbender
10-26-2010, 09:52 AM
Dear Cordaro Howard,

Nice job going from UDFA to starting RT. I hope you're able to keep the job. So far so good.

delectrolux
10-26-2010, 10:20 AM
seriously, just address a sentence or two to every guy out there who played their ass off last Sunday to make the Bills actually look like a real football team. Fitz, Evans, Howard, the OL, Jackson and Spiller, Johnson, Parrish, Lindell. Heck, even Bell and Gailey. I'm sure there's more. (notice the conspicuous absence of defensive players?)

RockStar36
10-26-2010, 11:31 AM
Not kiss ass, but in order to keep landing player interviews, I can't totally trash them each and every week.

I suppose that makes sense. Wouldn't want Donte to get in a tizzy and rant about it on Twitter.

I'd go with the Fitz article. He has been a welcome sight this year, shockingly enough.

Mahdi
10-26-2010, 11:39 AM
Stumped on this week's "Dear (enter player/coach/referee)" article for the Blog.

Any suggestions?
Dear Maybin, (please use your benching as fuel to improve yourself)

Extremebillsfan247
10-26-2010, 12:34 PM
Dear Mr. Nix, where is this baby you were talking about? I want to punch it in the face. lol joking..

SABURZFAN
10-26-2010, 05:49 PM

Any suggestions?

a Ralph Wilson obituary would be nice to see.

X-Era
10-26-2010, 06:28 PM

Any suggestions?

Id like to see you ask Nix or Gailey if:

A) They believe Fitz can lead them to a SB

B) Fitz can get them a win in the SB

Short and sweet and to the ultimate point.

JCBills
10-26-2010, 07:56 PM
Dear George Edwards,

WTF

- Bills fans

wmoz11
10-26-2010, 08:19 PM
I'd go with a positive "Dear Fitz" article as well.

elltrain22
10-26-2010, 08:22 PM
Dear Buddy Nix & company,

I've not had good thoughts about the new regime thus far. I have been mad, upset, confused, and most of all, hopeless. Since Fitzpatrick's stellar play, thus sparking our offense, my hopes have been rekindled. I still think that this year's team is a joke of a roster, but the offensive side of the ball certainly has good players. Alls I'm saying, give this team a chance to be competitive next year. Don't be status-quo. Don't be a franchise thats not afraid to spend money. Make moves please. Please sign us an OLB, preferably one that can cover a freakin TE! Please sign us a legit pass rusher. Don't rely on the draft, and don't rely on young guys "improving", go out and get guys that we know can play. Give our front 7 a chance to be formatible once again, and not the apple in the your eyes when your fantasy team RB plays the Buffalo defense. Please draft well. This draft is crucial, and we can't afford to **** it up!! If we have the first pick, and Luck is there, get it done!! I don't expect super bowl next year, but this team, with the right moves, could be a 8 or 9 win team next year. The balls in your court.

jamze132
10-27-2010, 06:22 AM
haha, I was told that the confrontational letters to players isn't my thing.
Did that offend you?

T-Long
10-27-2010, 07:19 AM
Did that offend you?
Absolutely not. I want people to give their honest opinions on pieces.