PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's Week 8 Preview Video- Bills vs Chiefs

FootballCEO
10-26-2010, 10:11 AM
Bills vs Chiefs Video Preview (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Pmkh9FrkQg)

Good Morning Bills Fans!! Good Luck this Week!!

Emory

The King
10-26-2010, 10:12 AM
That Chiefs D is tough, Romeo has done a hell of job with that group.

FootballCEO
10-26-2010, 10:54 AM
I agree King.. The addition of Weis and Crennel have been HUGE for that team.. BIG difference from last season..

And.. I tell ya, I don't know WHAT got in to that passing game for you guys.. but THAT has to keep up..

Oh, before I forget.... FREE CJ SPILLER GAILEY!!

Extremebillsfan247
10-26-2010, 12:54 PM
Our defense makes it tough to beat anyone. You can not continue to give up 30+ points on defense and expect to win. Fitzpatrick though is on the verge of a career year at QB. He is going to make that game interesting. If the Bills offense can continue to put up points the way they did against New England and Baltimore, I have no doubt that at some point they will win a game. Whether that turns out to be against KC, I really don't know. JMO

The King
10-26-2010, 12:58 PM
IMO the Bills need to stack 8 in the box every down, Charles and Jones are their bread and butter not Cassell. Force them to beat you passing.

side note: We have zero chance stopping the run.

Pinkerton Security
10-26-2010, 01:03 PM
Sadly I am probably gonna get a huge contribution from Moeaki because, as we all know, we are incredibly inept at covering TE's.

However, i think it will be a close game and I think we will put up points on their much improved D...all comes down to whether we can keep them in check with our D.

Pinkerton Security
10-26-2010, 01:04 PM
IMO the Bills need to stack 8 in the box every down, Charles and Jones are their bread and butter not Cassell. Force them to beat you passing.

side note: We have zero chance stopping the run.

I disagree...we have a slim chance. Our gameplan last week held Ray Rice decently, though they simply didnt run nearly as much as they should have.

justasportsfan
10-26-2010, 01:12 PM
The gameplan is simple, keep our D off the field.

Bangarang
10-26-2010, 05:13 PM
I think this game will be much closer than people think. I would not be surprised if we even won this game.