PDA

View Full Version : Bills wideouts emerging

justasportsfan
10-26-2010, 10:16 AM
Parrish also credits the offensive acumen of his head coach and the communication skills of their quarterback.

“When we’re running routes or running a play throughout the week he’ll pull each and every one of us over and ask us what we’re thinking on this route. He does a good job of making us feel comfortable as receivers. It makes you want to just push harder as a receiver for a quarterback like that and get it done by any means necessary.”

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-3/Bills-wideouts-emerging/edab29ea-ef5f-4835-9c16-aa86779c1e74

jamze132
10-27-2010, 06:42 AM
I did like what I saw and I hope that they can continue throughout the season.

I have been impressed with Parrish the most though. Gailey is proving every week how inept Dick and Co. were.

Next season should bring some outstanding camp competition, especially if easley is healthy.

Saratoga Slim
10-27-2010, 08:50 AM
Anyone who doesn't believe that coaching makes a huge difference in this league should take a look at this team. With more or less the same players as 2010, we have an offense that's capable of hanging 30 on the Patriots and Ravens, and a defense that still can't stop the run, but now can't pass defend either. Same talent, different plan.

Coaching and scheme make a huge difference.

YardRat
10-27-2010, 08:57 AM
Pretty obvious that Fitz is light years ahead of our previous QB's with his pre-snap reads.