X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Figster
    • Oct 2010

Team Chemistry/ Identity

The Buffalo Bills may not have won the battle on Sunday, but in the wake of the loss and the bittersweet taste it left in our mouth, a new identity is starting to emerge. To a man when interviewed after the game on Sunday, and despite all the great performances, it was more about not winning the football game.

Unity, good chemistry, gelling together, forming an identity are all key ingredients in Gailey/Nix's quest to turn our Buffalo Bills franchise around. Developing a winning attitude and not accepting failure regardless of the circumstances is a must.

The bye week allowed the players and coaches a chance to refocus. Players only meetings, helping to form better chemistry. Extra practices, adjustments on the O-line, a meeting of the minds and bodies bringing it all together in attempt to change a decade of losing football,

Myself personally, after a tough start, I really like what I'm seeing, this new face of the Buffalo Bills .
    Last edited by Figster; 10-26-2010, 04:37 PM.
  • jamze132
    Don’t hate…
    • Jun 2003

Re: Team Chemistry/ Identity

I like your enthusiasm kid. But before I declare chemistry built, I need to see the same team a few more games. Well, minus the defense, they suck.

Comment

• dog14787
      • Oct 2010

Originally posted by jamze132
      I like your enthusiasm kid. But before I declare chemistry built, I need to see the same team a few more games. Well, minus the defense, they suck.
      I understand,

Myself personally , After being very down on our Bills for a while now I'm trying to change my thought process to a more positive outlook. In a loss, The Bills vs. Ravens was the best football game the Bills have played in years offensively. Even the defense showed some improvement in my opinion against a championship caliber football team.

I know this transition has been real hard on RW/ Bills players and our team needs us to stand behind them now more then ever and good or bad, that's what I'm going to try to do for the remainder of the season.

I didn't actually mean to declare our chemistry was built, just working in the right direction.
      Last edited by Figster; 10-27-2010, 03:26 PM.

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
        Pinkerton's son
        • Feb 2006

I'll go ahead and agree with you man...people say nothing good can come out of a loss, but I dont believe that...playing that tough against a very good Ravens team can actually make them believe that they are capable of beating anyone...it might also not do that, but its better than a blowout loss for a team's psyche, thats for sure.

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

I'll know this team has chemistry when a player who actually wants to win finally gets mad enough to punch Donte Whitner in the face, and no one on the team helps him up.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• T-Long
            Circling the Wagons since 1982.
            • Sep 2003

Originally posted by pinkdogg32
            I'll go ahead and agree with you man...people say nothing good can come out of a loss, but I dont believe that...playing that tough against a very good Ravens team can actually make them believe that they are capable of beating anyone...it might also not do that, but its better than a blowout loss for a team's psyche, thats for sure.
            That loss definitely helped this team in terms of confidence. Everybody and their brother had this game pegged as a blowout. The Bills outplayed the Ravens and deserved to win, but as well all know by now, it ended like it always does for them in a heartbreaking loss. But, like I said, I definitely think it gave them confidence that when they play well, they can beat anybody.

Comment

• Thief
              • Sep 2009

This is the most promising loss I have ever seen.

Comment

• Bangarang
                • Sep 2010

Originally posted by OpIv37
                I'll know this team has chemistry when a player who actually wants to win finally gets mad enough to punch Donte Whitner in the face, and no one on the team helps him up.
                Do you think Jauron wakes up smiling every morning knowing that he's responsible for us having Maybin and Whitner?

Comment

• HAMMER
                  I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                  • Jul 2003

Your obsession with Whitner borders on whackadoo.

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

Originally posted by HAMMER
                    Your obsession with Whitner borders on whackadoo.
                    every week he ****s up and every week people on this board insist on making excuses for why it wasn't his fault. It's ****ing nauseating. I've never seen fans- Bills, Sabres or otherwise- so willing to defend such mediocrity. That's what's "whackadoo"
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• OpIv37
                      Acid Douching Asswipe
                      • Sep 2002

Actually, I take that back. Feelthepain's heartfelt letter to Duante Culpepper was an equally disturbing defense of mediocrity.
                      MiKiDo Facebook
                      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• HAMMER
                        I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                        • Jul 2003

Simmer down psycho, geeeeez.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                          • Jul 2002

every week he ****s up and every week people on this board insist on making excuses for why it wasn't his fault. It's ****ing nauseating. I've never seen fans- Bills, Sabres or otherwise- so willing to defend such mediocrity. That's what's "whackadoo"

No one was making excuses for Whitner or better yet no one mentioned Whitner until you did.

BTW, I would rather start Wilson.
                          Last edited by justasportsfan; 10-27-2010, 01:06 PM.
                          sacrifice1
                          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• OpIv37
                            Acid Douching Asswipe
                            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                            No one was making excuses for Whitner or better yet no one mentioned Whitner until you did.
                            not in this thread, but certainly in other places.
                            MiKiDo Facebook
                            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• justasportsfan
                              • Jul 2002

not in this thread, but certainly in other places.
                              but for you to bring it in this thread makes it understandable when people think your hate borders whackadoo
                              sacrifice1
                              https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

Working...
                              X