PDA

View Full Version : Talkin' Fitz and QB future on Buffalo Bills Now! tonight at 9:30pm!

Coach Sal
10-26-2010, 03:04 PM
Come to the show tonight. I'll be discussing the season Ryan Fitzpatrick is putting together, including stats, and whether or not the Bills should consider him the QB of the immediate future and go in a direction other than QB in the 2011 draft.

Plus, thoughts on the Ravens game, the controversial calls, and some stats.

And a preview of the Bills at Chiefs game this Sunday!

Hope you can make it. A LIVE chat box is running during the program with lots of other Bills fans, and I take your calls, too!

9:30pm!!

www.Justin.tv/coachsal

Buffalo Thriller
10-26-2010, 04:59 PM
Does anyone even watch these?

Electrici
10-26-2010, 05:14 PM

What does it matter? He's offering entertainment for the football team which includes fan interaction. That's pretty cool. If you don't want to watch, no one is forcing you, don't make pointless replies in his threads.

Jan Reimers
10-26-2010, 05:19 PM
Maybe as you get older, you will learn to be gracious.

mikemac2001
10-26-2010, 05:21 PM

really if you don't watch or care to click to see about it then why do you?

to post thread crap.

sal keep up the good work

this dudes a joke

Buffalo Thriller
10-26-2010, 05:34 PM
No seriously, who watches this?

TacklingDummy
10-26-2010, 05:36 PM
Seriously, learn who to piss off.

Buffalo Thriller
10-26-2010, 05:38 PM
No but honestly, who watches his show?

TacklingDummy
10-26-2010, 05:39 PM

More people than who read your posts.

Buffalo Thriller
10-26-2010, 05:40 PM
Yet you bother to reply?

TacklingDummy
10-26-2010, 05:43 PM
Only because I came in here to read the thread and read your drivel.

better days
10-26-2010, 05:49 PM

Well, I honestly don't watch the show, but I do listen to every podcast of the show. Keep up the good work Sal.

Jan Reimers
10-26-2010, 05:54 PM
But honestly, your posts add nothing to this board. And honestly, you have earned a trip to my Ignore list.

Buffalo Thriller
10-26-2010, 06:09 PM
Ill do the same Janet

Jan Reimers
10-26-2010, 06:21 PM
BT, I would suggest you watch Coach Sal's show. He is very knowledgable, and you might manage to learn something.

Electrici
10-26-2010, 07:43 PM
Don't feed the troll, gentlemen :)

ZAZusmc03
10-26-2010, 09:44 PM
I watch every one of his shows live when I'm able to. Its a great show with phenomenal interaction with the fans. Perhaps you should check it out Buff T, you might hear something worth posting.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
10-26-2010, 09:55 PM
I proudly watch sal as much as possible. the show is mega enjoyable and feeds the raging fan-beast inside me :)

before you post disses on the sal man watch the show and if you are a bills fan you will like the show.

Coach Sal
10-27-2010, 10:49 AM
Thanks, everyone.

Posts like that don't bother me. It's just someone screeming for attention who has no clue what they are talking about and just wants to look cool on a message board.

I work hard at what I do to give people a place to go and interact and talk about, debate, discuss, and hear good info about the Bills. Obviously, the show's not for everyone. It's no different than a terrestrial radio program, except that it is interactive. I took two calls last night. Both from Bills fans in New Jersey. That's what's special about it. People from everywhere get a chance to get some of their Bills fix for the week.

But the fact is, to answer the original question, I am currently the #1 ranked sports talk show on JTV. And while live last night, we were #1 in sports overall, including live events people were streaming!!

To date, since the show started in August on JTV, we have a documented over 230,000 views of the shows. Pretty amazing. You can see those numbers on the show main page. www.Justin.tv/coachsal

Coach Sal
10-27-2010, 10:54 AM
Oh, and if you missed last night's show, we really had some great talk about Maybin.....as well as debates about Fitz as the future QB. I recommend you download the podcast and listen to it to hear my takes on these things, as well as the chatters and callers.

The podcast can be downloaded from my website:
www.SalSports.com

DraftBoy
10-27-2010, 10:54 AM
Thousands watch Coach Sal's show because its the best.

T-Long
10-27-2010, 11:20 AM
Although I haven't been able to make it lately due to other commitments, Sal's show is both entertaining and informative. Being able to go back and forth by the chat feature and on the phone is something that appeals to every fan who wants to get his or her two cents worth. Keep up the good work my friend.

Spiderweb
10-27-2010, 02:20 PM
Oh, and if you missed last night's show, we really had some great talk about Maybin.....as well as debates about Fitz as the future QB. I recommend you download the podcast and listen to it to hear my takes on these things, as well as the chatters and callers.

www.SalSports.com

Sal, I've listened to a number of your shows, and last year I frequented your post game shows as well. Sadly, after the Bills games have ended this year, the last thing I wanted to spend more time on was the Bills. A few wins and I'll be back, enjoying your shows and the interaction.

Keep up the good work, and thanks.

Extremebillsfan247
10-27-2010, 03:30 PM
Does anyone even watch these?Well of course people watch it, its one of the more popular streams on the internet. Even some Patriots fans have been known to check it out.

Extremebillsfan247
10-27-2010, 03:38 PM
Sal, I've listened to a number of your shows, and last year I frequented your post game shows as well. Sadly, after the Bills games have ended this year, the last thing I wanted to spend more time on was the Bills. A few wins and I'll be back, enjoying your shows and the interaction.

Keep up the good work, and thanks. Sal does one of the best homegrown post games on the internet. It actually helps to squash sentiment when you have have the opportunity to not only vent with other chatters but with the host of the show as well. It's pretty amazing. It's become a part of every Sunday for me this year. JMO

Extremebillsfan247
10-27-2010, 03:53 PM
What I really like about that show is if you don't understand a coverage assignment or a formation, Coach Sal will draw that stuff up and explain it in detail. He is extremely knowledgeable when it comes to the intricacies of the game that the average fan just wouldn't normally think about or have knowledge of. JMO

justasportsfan
10-27-2010, 03:56 PM
Can't wait to watch Buffalo thrillers show. Where can I go to watch it?

jamze132
10-28-2010, 08:42 AM
Well of course people watch it, its one of the more popular streams on the internet. Even some Patriots fans have been known to check it out.

Sal does one of the best homegrown post games on the internet. It actually helps to squash sentiment when you have have the opportunity to not only vent with other chatters but with the host of the show as well. It's pretty amazing. It's become a part of every Sunday for me this year. JMO

What I really like about that show is if you don't understand a coverage assignment or a formation, Coach Sal will draw that stuff up and explain it in detail. He is extremely knowledgeable when it comes to the intricacies of the game that the average fan just wouldn't normally think about or have knowledge of. JMO

Holy ball-licking Batman!!!

Ingtar33
10-28-2010, 10:21 AM

www.SalSports.com

Thanks Sal,

I don't often catch your show (usually too busy) but it is a great listen, I think i catch you more often on the recording, rather then live.