PDA

View Full Version : What a Pile of **** This Team is Tonight

mchurchfie
10-26-2010, 08:13 PM
Philly is *****slapping Buffalo into next year. Too much talent for the Sabres. Philly is faster, bigger, and more talented and it is showing tonight. Someone needs to knock Briere on his ass. He is just skating around at will and doing whatever he wants. WTF?? Will someone please step up and make a play??

mchurchfie
10-26-2010, 09:08 PM
Big deal, they made it interesting at the end of the game. This team always gets its ass kicked in the second period. WTF is up with that??

OpIv37
10-26-2010, 09:12 PM
I recorded the game and forgot not to check this site until AFTER I watched it- I put it on just in time to see Vanek's soccer goal.

Thanks- you saved me an hour and a half.

Cleve
10-27-2010, 05:53 AM
Sabres looked totally outclassed in that game. It's early in the season, true, but... this team's strategy for victory seems to be Ryan Miller. And obviously as the record shows Miller can't do it all himself.

Ah well at least the Sabres have won a couple games this year- unlike the Bills - LOL!

SkateZilla
10-27-2010, 01:17 PM
Big deal, they made it interesting at the end of the game. This team always gets its ass kicked in the second period. WTF is up with that??

Its a Buffalo Disease, Have You Seen the Bills 3rd Qtr Stats?

chernobylwraiths
10-27-2010, 02:23 PM
adding "steaming" or "flaming" to the title would have been more appropriate