PDA

View Full Version : Fitz's projected numbers to finish the season...

BillsWin
10-26-2010, 08:43 PM
Roughly: 280 of 450 for 3,400 yards 38 Touchdowns 14 Interceptions 7.6 yards per attempt in just 14 games...

Isn't it amazing what a competent offensive scheme/play caller/game plan can do?

We all know Fitzpatrick is no Tom Brady. But through four games, Fitz has 11 TD and 4 INT. Guess who has the same exact numbers through 6 games. Starts with Tom, ends with Brady...

Honestly, I am liking the Gailey hiring more and more. He is fixing our offensive woes. With some more talent on defense that actually fits the 3-4, we'll be competitive if our offense is performing like this.

Thanks for making Buffalo's offense exciting again Chan!

And thank you Fitz for working your ass off out there. :cheers:

THE END OF ALL DAYS
10-26-2010, 09:43 PM
hear that? listen for it....

its the sound of the other shoe dropping

I fear we are seeing the Dead Cat Bounce.

hit the bottom/bounce back up and then land flat and die

It seems like we are doing better... but we are still O-fer
Fitz will prob return to old form

Im not rooting for him to fail, I just am not getting my hopes up yet

Billz_fan
10-27-2010, 05:09 AM
hehe 38 touchdown passes ?? The Bills single season TD record is 33 by Jim Kelly and I got a real good feeling it's safe :laughter:

Im all for enthusiasm but Fitz breaking Kelly records is a bit premature.

I think we should concentrate on winning a game. The team had 2 weeks to prepare for the Ravens. Lets see what next week brings.

Dujek
10-27-2010, 06:00 AM
Everyone saying that Fitz's one game is the reason that we're being optimistic, and predicting a return to form hasn't watched his other 3 games.

Fitz has played well against the Patriots, Jaguars and Ravens, and even against the Jets when he didn't make many plays with his arm he still had over 200 all purpose yards thanks to being able to make plays with his legs.

I thought he was probably good enough not to lose games before this season. Now I honestly believe that he can actually go out and win games, as long as the defense gives him some support.

jamze132
10-27-2010, 06:01 AM
I don't see Fitz topping 3000 yards are 30 TDs. Not that I'm saying he sucks because of it, I just doubt it.