PDA

View Full Version : Dear Ryan Fitzpatrick

T-Long
10-27-2010, 07:14 AM
Dear Ryan,

On behalf of Bills fans, thank you for putting on a show this weekend in Baltimore. Although the result was yet all too familiar, at least your team put up a fight and came to play. This team could have packed it in already after starting 0-5, but they didn’t.

FULL STORY (http://blogblitz.nfl.com/buffalo-bills/entry/dear_ryan_fitzpatrick)

Dujek
10-27-2010, 07:23 AM
:bf1:

WeAreArthurMoates
10-27-2010, 07:52 AM
Love it T, great work.

Dr. Taylor Zaius
10-27-2010, 07:56 AM
I'm sick of all this Fitz man-love. The guy is a journeyman career BACKUP at best. I could be wrong, but I'm not.:whistle:

T-Long
10-27-2010, 07:57 AM
I'm sick of all this Fitz man-love. The guy is a journeyman career BACKUP at best. I could be wrong, but I'm not.:whistle:
Never said this guy was a "Face of the franchise" type of guy. It's a letter praising him for his play this past week, that's all.

TMu11
10-27-2010, 08:20 AM

That "career BACKUP" gave us our best chance to win yet this season. Identifying HIM as the problem is ill conceived.

Mindbender
10-27-2010, 08:45 AM
Nice piece.

YardRat
10-27-2010, 08:49 AM
FTP would be proud.

Billz_fan
10-27-2010, 09:09 AM
This kind of rah rah isn't going to go over well with the "tank on purpose/ bottom out crowd :laughter:

trapezeus
10-27-2010, 09:18 AM
This kind of rah rah isn't going to go over well with the "tank on purpose/ bottom out crowd :laughter:

why not? I thought the bills would be bad this year. i thought they had a shot at top pick overall. but at the same time i wanted to be entertained.

i don't want to see Jets games where zero positive plays happens and it feels like you are sitting through the SAT, but not actually taking the test.

The baltimore game was fun, promising, showed growth and preserved our top spot pick. it was the best of both worlds.

i actually think the Bills have a shot at winning three games if they can keep playing like that on offense and continue to find solutions to previous problems. that a huge task, but it at least seems plausible now. Two weeks ago versus the jets, it looked like they weren't going to win a game and that management and the coach were starting to get on the hot seat.

RockStar36
10-27-2010, 10:29 AM

The Bills did exactly what the fans should want last Sunday (and in New England). Entertain us for 3 hours, give us a good game, then blow it to continue with Operation Bottom Out.

imbondz
10-27-2010, 11:53 AM

dude that's awesome. exactly what I think too. Thanks for writing that, I hope he reads it.

Figster
10-27-2010, 02:19 PM
The Bills did exactly what the fans should want last Sunday (and in New England). Entertain us for 3 hours, give us a good game, then blow it to continue with Operation Bottom Out.

If Fitz continues to play well maybe the Bills should abandon Operation Bottom out.

BertSquirtgum
10-27-2010, 02:57 PM
good job.........

Extremebillsfan247
10-27-2010, 03:05 PM
I'm sick of all this Fitz man-love. The guy is a journeyman career BACKUP at best. I could be wrong, but I'm not.:whistle:It could be worse, we could always go and get Trent Edwards back if that's what you want.

SpillerThrills
10-27-2010, 03:41 PM

This "career backup" is playing better than the last TWO "franchise" quarterbacks we've had..... not that it's hard to outplay JP or TE.....

Extremebillsfan247
10-27-2010, 03:44 PM
This "career backup" is playing better than the last TWO "franchise" quarterbacks we've had..... not that it's hard to outplay JP or TE.....How soon people forget huh? lol

X-Era
10-27-2010, 05:25 PM
FULL STORY (http://blogblitz.nfl.com/buffalo-bills/entry/dear_ryan_fitzpatrick)Whether your a fan of the guy or not, I think everyone can agree with that.

ZAZusmc03
10-27-2010, 10:28 PM
Best letter yet! Glad I have the RSS feed sent directly to my phone. I usually get to read it before you share with us here. Keep it up T!

jamze132
10-28-2010, 08:37 AM
Nice work.

Spiderweb
10-29-2010, 03:59 AM

If only you would have added that the picks he threw were huge also, and the same
with the ones he threw against that Pats. In both games, he and the Bills were lucky there weren't more picks as the batted balls and DB drops saved a few more.

Yes, Fitz played well overall, but not without the Bills curse of the past decade and that is not being able to play a game with a major mistake or two. A clean game, and who knows what the outcome may have been in both cases.

I like Fitz, but he still worries the heck out of me.....accuracy simply isn't consistent enough.

T-Long
10-29-2010, 06:12 AM
If only you would have added that the picks he threw were huge also, and the same
with the ones he threw against that Pats. In both games, he and the Bills were lucky there weren't more picks as the batted balls and DB drops saved a few more.

Yes, Fitz played well overall, but not without the Bills curse of the past decade and that is not being able to play a game with a major mistake or two. A clean game, and who knows what the outcome may have been in both cases.

I like Fitz, but he still worries the heck out of me.....accuracy simply isn't consistent enough.
I did. I quoted the "untimely turnovers"

RockStar36
10-29-2010, 07:56 AM
If Fitz continues to play well maybe the Bills should abandon Operation Bottom out.

They're already 0-6, so no they shouldn't.

They could win their last 10 games and still miss the playoffs, then be stuck with a mid-level draft pick. Just let the season play out.