PDA

View Full Version : Bills @ Ravens replay

better days
10-27-2010, 08:27 AM
Bills @ Ravens replay on NFL Network tonight 8 PM. First game worth watching again in a long time.

T-Long
10-27-2010, 08:28 AM
The 30 minute game replays on Sunday Ticket is the best way to go if you have it.

better days
10-27-2010, 11:59 AM
The 30 minute game replays on Sunday Ticket is the best way to go if you have it.

Well, the NFL Network replay is an hour long so it probably shows more of the game even with commercials.

T-Long
10-27-2010, 12:01 PM
Well, the NFL Network replay is an hour long so it probably shows more of the game even with commercials.
No, the 30 minute one shows every single play of the game, so I'm sure the hour long one has a lot more commercials.

better days
10-27-2010, 12:08 PM
No, the 30 minute one shows every single play of the game, so I'm sure the hour long one has a lot more commercials.

I have watched the 30 minute replay before & they leave out many plays, especially kickoffs & punts. I doubt there is a half hour of commercials.

T-Long
10-27-2010, 12:15 PM
I have watched the 30 minute replay before & they leave out many plays, especially kickoffs & punts. I doubt there is a half hour of commercials.
I know they don't leave out kickoffs because I just watched it and saw Spiller's fumble.

better days
10-27-2010, 12:19 PM
I know they don't leave out kickoffs because I just watched it and saw Spiller's fumble.

If a play is important to the game such as the Spiller fumble, they will show it. If the kick is a touchback for example or is returned to the 18-25 yardline they don't. The Bills Ravens game went into overtime, making it impossible to show every play within 30 minutes.

T-Long
10-27-2010, 01:19 PM
If a play is important to the game such as the Spiller fumble, they will show it. If the kick is a touchback for example or is returned to the 18-25 yardline they don't. The Bills Ravens game went into overtime, making it impossible to show every play within 30 minutes.
ahhh I gotcha. So I guess it's a personal preference then on which one to watch. Now you are going to make me watch it all over again tonight on NFL Network! haha, you should work in their marketing department

Spiderweb
10-27-2010, 02:27 PM
I have already watched a full replay and a number of portions of the game as well, all via NFL Game Rewind. Quality of the replays to date has been very very good. I decided to give this a try this year, as in these tough economic times, I may pass on the Sunday Ticket next year. Working nights, I'm up late anyway so watching the game after Midnight Sunday night/Monday morning) isn't an issue.

Problem is that I'm also somewhat addicted to Bills game time chat rooms, and of course to our Bills.........

Stewie
10-27-2010, 02:41 PM
25k zonebucks to whomever sends me the clip of Fred stiff arming ray lewis, including the highlight replay

Dr. Taylor Zaius
10-27-2010, 02:45 PM
We are so pitiful that some around here are excited about watching a replay of yet another miserable loss. Baffling.

homeslice5484
10-28-2010, 04:22 PM
We are so pitiful that some around here are excited about watching a replay of yet another miserable loss. Baffling.

It's the closest we got to actually winning, so I guess thats something. I can't wait till the day we can actually expect to win every time we play.