PDA

View Full Version : Haley vs. Gailey

T-Long
10-27-2010, 06:03 PM
Click link in my sig for my latest story!

HAMMER
10-27-2010, 06:17 PM
Haley can go to hell, he stole the love of my life in college.

2Smooth
10-27-2010, 06:26 PM
did you kick his ass?

T-Long
10-27-2010, 06:42 PM
Why do I remember hearing this before? Is it true?

BertSquirtgum
10-28-2010, 12:12 AM

lets see some pics

jamze132
10-28-2010, 08:32 AM
Sorry but girls aren't just "stolen". Obviously hammer wasn't puttin' down the "hammer".

jamze132
10-28-2010, 08:35 AM
And even though everyone is crazy over Fitz right now, the bottom line is the Bills are still 0-4 during these starts, and in the end, that’s all the matters.

T-Long, you can't put the bottom line on Fitz this year. Look to the sideline at George Edwards. Fitz has played well enough to win, but when your defense allows 34+ every game, there's not much you can do about it.

T-Long
10-28-2010, 08:55 AM
And even though everyone is crazy over Fitz right now, the bottom line is the Bills are still 0-4 during these starts, and in the end, that’s all the matters.

T-Long, you can't put the bottom line on Fitz this year. Look to the sideline at George Edwards. Fitz has played well enough to win, but when your defense allows 34+ every game, there's not much you can do about it.

Check the author, that wasn't my piece. That is Paul Miller's.

Bruce is Loose
10-28-2010, 09:16 AM
Click link in my sig for my latest story!
Please post the links in your messages. I use the option to hide sigs so that I can view on mobile and at work without excessive scrolling... Im assuming Im not the only one. I have missed several of your articles and generally enjoy reading them.

T-Long
10-28-2010, 09:27 AM
Please post the links in your messages. I use the option to hide sigs so that I can view on mobile and at work without excessive scrolling... Im assuming Im not the only one. I have missed several of your articles and generally enjoy reading them.
Here ya go!

http://blogblitz.nfl.com/buffalo-bills/entry/haley_vs_gailey

I have scheduled interviews and pieces coming up with Coach Sal, Chris Kelsay, Arthur Moats, and hopefully Aaron Maybin again. No confirmation on that one just yet. Glad you enjoy em'.

jamze132
10-28-2010, 10:51 AM
Check the author, that wasn't my piece. That is Paul Miller's.
I thought you said to click the link in your sig...

justasportsfan
10-28-2010, 10:55 AM
Here ya go!

I have scheduled interviews Chris Kelsay,.

when you do interview him, you can't hold punches back and let him know what the fans think about him. Please. I don't think he knows yet that we think he sucks.

HAMMER
10-28-2010, 11:00 AM
Sorry but girls aren't just "stolen". Obviously hammer wasn't puttin' down the "hammer".

This coming from a guy who lost a wife to another chick, now that's rich.:chuckle:

T-Long
10-28-2010, 11:09 AM
I thought you said to click the link in your sig...
Yeah that's the main link to the page, I'm not the only one who contributes. When I posted this yesterday, my article was on the top. Since then, we had another piece added by someone else.

jamze132
10-28-2010, 01:03 PM
This coming from a guy who lost a wife to another chick, now that's rich.:chuckle:
You are sadly mistaken my friend. Her g/f moved in with us for a year. And for the record, they broke up before I divorced her.

:jerry:

jamze132
10-28-2010, 01:04 PM
Yeah that's the main link to the page, I'm not the only one who contributes. When I posted this yesterday, my article was on the top. Since then, we had another piece added by someone else.
well ****.

T-Long
10-28-2010, 01:08 PM
You are sadly mistaken my friend. Her g/f moved in with us for a year. And for the record, they broke up before I divorced her.

:jerry:
haha I've GOT to hear this story!