PDA

View Full Version : Fitz is Makes Case for Good Quarterbacking

mchurchfie
10-28-2010, 03:28 AM
Even though he is just a jouneyman QB and will probably never have a game like he had against the Ravens, Fitz makes a good case for what a competent QB can do even though the rest of the team is mediocre at best. He helped the OL by putting them in the best blocking schemes and he kept making plays to keep up with the defense who was getting lit up pretty badly. Unfortunately Fitzpatrick has had more bad games than good games, but he sure makes a case for what good quarterbacking can do to keep a very below average team in the game up to the last minutes.

jamze132
10-28-2010, 08:29 AM
To his credit, he is one of, if not the smartest players in the NFL, so I am glad that he is able to recognize what he sees and position his teammates accordingly. Sounds like he might be one hell of a coordinator one day if he wants to.

justasportsfan
10-28-2010, 10:19 AM
If only his arm can cash in on what his brain tells him the D is going to run, he would be golden.

Commissioner
10-28-2010, 10:29 AM
Even though he is just a jouneyman QB and will probably never have a game like he had against the Ravens, Fitz makes a good case for what a competent QB can do even though the rest of the team is mediocre at best. He helped the OL by putting them in the best blocking schemes and he kept making plays to keep up with the defense who was getting lit up pretty badly. Unfortunately Fitzpatrick has had more bad games than good games, but he sure makes a case for what good quarterbacking can do to keep a very below average team in the game up to the last minutes.

Are you sure about that?

OpIv37
10-28-2010, 10:31 AM
too bad thread title not is makes case for good English.

HAMMER
10-28-2010, 10:42 AM
Paladin?

jamze132
10-28-2010, 01:01 PM
Man, I miss Paladin!

The last buffalo fan
10-28-2010, 01:27 PM
Man, I miss Paladin!

Not me!

Mad Max
10-28-2010, 01:34 PM
Not me!
This new yahoo could be Paladin with a new schtick.