PDA

View Full Version : You know what's awesome?

Saratoga Slim
10-28-2010, 02:51 PM
I'm actually looking forward to the game this weekend. We're going to give up 200 yards rushing, 30 points and probably lose, but for the first time since I can remember, I feel like there's a good chance it won't be boring.

Mad Max
10-28-2010, 02:57 PM
I'm actually looking forward to the game this weekend. We're going to give up 200 yards rushing, 30 points and probably lose, but for the first time since I can remember, I feel like there's a good chance it won't be boring.

I'm usually not a homer and am more realistic than optimistic, but I think we have a real shot at winning this one.

T-Long
10-28-2010, 03:06 PM
We usually play well there, especially with last time they played and Trent went off. Obviously, this is a different KC team, but it will still be interesting. My old man is flying in from California this weekend, so I won't be seeing the game until Sunday night when we get back. I gotta shut myself off from the outside world until then!

RockStar36
10-28-2010, 03:17 PM
We usually play well there, especially with last time they played and Trent went off. Obviously, this is a different KC team, but it will still be interesting. My old man is flying in from California this weekend, so I won't be seeing the game until Sunday night when we get back. I gotta shut myself off from the outside world until then!

That was actually 2 years ago. They won last year as well with Fitz, but it was a mind numbing boring game.

I'm excited to see some exciting football like last week, but I also don't think they'll win, which is good in the long run as well.

Oaf
10-28-2010, 03:37 PM
We're just as likely to throw for less than 100 yards and score twice. The good news, is that it is not more likely that that is the scenario.

TrEd FTW
10-28-2010, 03:44 PM
Fitz has really rekindled my interest. It was obvious to everyone that the Bills were going to be terrible this year. They needed to at least be entertaining while abysmal, and Fitz has taken care of the entertaining part. The defense has handled the awfulness necessary to secure a much-needed high draft pick. Good deal.

Pinkerton Security
10-28-2010, 03:50 PM
Idk if we are gonna win but yes, I am also pretty excited!

Buffalo Thriller
10-28-2010, 04:03 PM
This and the Clevland game are the only chances we have. Maybe Detroit.

Don't Panic
10-28-2010, 04:11 PM
I'm actually going out to see the game instead of watching the grainy feed on xs. That's about as excited as I've been this year.

Hogwasher
10-28-2010, 06:43 PM
We dont look gutless, like we did under Jauron.

mikemac2001
10-28-2010, 06:55 PM

what about vikings

i see that as winnable now and bears.

The last buffalo fan
10-28-2010, 06:56 PM
I love the Bills, I paid for the Sunday Ticket already, have no personal life on Sundays and love to watch football games. God knows that I'll pray so Fitz can keep this level of play every ****ing sunday!! :pray:

RockStar36
10-29-2010, 07:35 AM

Chicago.

They have been downright awful this year, even when they win.