PDA

View Full Version : NFL Network: Fitz changes play 2/3 plays

homeslice5484
10-28-2010, 03:19 PM
I was just watching the NFL Network preview of Bills vs. Cheifs and all he talked about was how good Fitz is playing his best football.

Said he changes the play at the line about 2 out of every 3 times, "Peyton Manning like" to get the Bills in good plays. Hes playing smart football and can really hurt you.

Guys like Lee Evans, Steve Johnson, Freddy Jackson, and others can really hurt you.

Putting up 30+ points on Baltimore says something, the offense is for real.

Just thought it was interesting coming from another teams radio announcer who said he has watched film on the Bills since Fitz took over.

homeslice5484
10-28-2010, 03:20 PM
Had no idea he changes the plays that much, thought that was interesting.

YardRat
10-28-2010, 03:27 PM
Hell, that's 50-75 % of a QB's job, IMO. You gotta read and react.

How sad of a comment is that? It's been so long since we've had somebody under center that actually has a clue, we don't even recognize it anymore.

G Wolly
10-28-2010, 03:29 PM
If Fitz can play "Manning-like" I will be forever grateful.

Pinkerton Security
10-28-2010, 03:51 PM
If Fitz can play "Manning-like" I will be forever grateful.

:drool2:

Jaybird
10-28-2010, 03:53 PM
I was just watching the NFL Network preview of Bills vs. Cheifs and all he talked about was how good Fitz is playing his best football.

Said he changes the play at the line about 2 out of every 3 times, "Peyton Manning like" to get the Bills in good plays. Hes playing smart football and can really hurt you.

Guys like Lee Evans, Steve Johnson, Freddy Jackson, and others can really hurt you.

Putting up 30+ points on Baltimore says something, the offense is for real.

Just thought it was interesting coming from another teams radio announcer who said he has watched film on the Bills since Fitz took over.

LADIES AND GENTELMAN... HARVARD GRAD IS PAYING OFF (we still need to draft a QB)

Don't Panic
10-28-2010, 04:09 PM
LADIES AND GENTELMAN... HARVARD GRAD IS PAYING OFF (we still need to draft a QB)

True, but it is making taking this medicine a much more enjoyable year, as it will make next year's transition that much smoother. Plus, we have one of the best back-ups in the league once Luck... I mean, our new QB, takes the reins.