PDA

View Full Version : Had a chat with Branden Albert this week

Don't Panic
10-31-2010, 09:40 AM
Chiefs LT... based on what he said, they are not looking past us in any way, shape or form. The message has been preached by the coaching staff not to sleep on us, and he said the players are taking this game as serious as any other. So I guess we won't have the "Ray Lewis" element in play today... gonna have to earn a victory (not that we don't any other week).

Figster
10-31-2010, 09:59 AM
Chiefs LT... based on what he said, they are not looking past us in any way, shape or form. The message has been preached by the coaching staff not to sleep on us, and he said the players are taking this game as serious as any other. So I guess we won't have the "Ray Lewis" element in play today... gonna have to earn a victory (not that we don't any other week).

Thanks for the inside info,

If some of the games last week like for instance Bills vs. Ravens or Browns crushing the Saints wasn't a wake up call to the rest of the teams in the league, then they only have themselves to blame.

On any given Sunday...its why they play the game...

better days
10-31-2010, 11:54 AM

I don't get what you mean about Lewis. He said the Bills were going to suffer because the Ravens were not happy about losing the previous game.

IMO Lewis & the Ravens wanted to crush the Bills, but Chan & the Bills surprised them by having such a good game plan & playing so well.