PDA

View Full Version : luck vs locker

twintowers913
10-31-2010, 10:13 AM
STANFORD 41 WASHINGTON 0
<table summary="Game Statistics: Passing for Stanford Cardinal"><thead><tr><th class="player title" scope="col">

Stanford Cardinal</th> <th scope="col" title="Completions">Comp</th> <th scope="col" title="Attempts">Att</th> <th scope="col" title="Yards">Yds</th> <th scope="col" title="Completion Percentage">Pct</th> <th scope="col" title="Yards Per Attempt">Y/A</th> <th scope="col" title="Sacks">Sack</th> <th scope="col" title="Yards Lost">YdsL</th> <th scope="col" title="Touchdowns">TD</th> <th scope="col" title="Interceptions">Int</th> <th scope="col" title="QB Rating">Rating</th> </tr> </thead> <tbody> <tr class="odd"> <td class="player title">Andrew Luck</td> <td>19</td> <td>26</td> <td>192</td> <td>73.1</td> <td>7.4</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>1</td> <td>1</td> <td>140.1</td> </tr> </tbody> </table> <table summary="Game Statistics: Passing for Washington Huskies"><caption>
</caption> <thead> <tr> <th class="player title" scope="col">Washington Huskies</th> <th scope="col" title="Completions">Comp</th> <th scope="col" title="Attempts">Att</th> <th scope="col" title="Yards">Yds</th> <th scope="col" title="Completion Percentage">Pct</th> <th scope="col" title="Yards Per Attempt">Y/A</th> <th scope="col" title="Sacks">Sack</th> <th scope="col" title="Yards Lost">YdsL</th> <th scope="col" title="Touchdowns">TD</th> <th scope="col" title="Interceptions">Int</th> <th scope="col" title="QB Rating">Rating</th> </tr> </thead> <tbody> <tr class="odd"> <td class="player title">Jake Locker</td> <td>7</td> <td>14</td> <td>64</td> <td>50.0</td> <td>4.6</td> <td>3</td> <td>16</td> <td>0</td> <td>2</td> <td>59.8</td></tr></tbody></table>

more cowbell
10-31-2010, 10:15 AM
Andrew Luck is in a completely different class than Jake Locker.

It's like comparing Peyton Manning to Drew Stanton

Don't Panic
10-31-2010, 10:26 AM
Andrew Luck is in a completely different class than Jake Locker.

It's like comparing Peyton Manning to Drew Stanton

Its starting to look that way... Luck is really separating himself as the consensus best QB prospect in football right now. Hopefully my boy Foles is healthy next week so we can get yet another great Pac-10 QB matchup.

That said, I do think Locker will be good eventually. They have no talent around him at all. If he get's a year to learn the game behind someone, he;ll be just fine in the NFL.

mikemac2001
10-31-2010, 10:52 AM
I watched two drives and I had to turn it off

Locker had no time to pass he was so rattled it was
Annoying
Because I was trying to see his
Progression for his reads

Luck stats weren't great should have been better since you could see his team was so much better

I think luck is choice
But locker doesn't deserve alot of this negative press

Dr. Taylor Zaius
10-31-2010, 11:03 AM
LUCK*************************************:withmom:

Ed
10-31-2010, 11:09 AM
I think Luck's stats aren't that impressive because Stanford was able to run the ball so effectively and they went up big early. There was no need for Luck to throw a lot of passes. Plus, what's not included in those stats is Luck's 50 yard TD run.

more cowbell
10-31-2010, 07:34 PM
It's not all about stats when you're evaluating a player. If that was the case Eric Crouch would have been the #1 overall QB taken...same with Tebow

Mr. Pink
10-31-2010, 07:37 PM
It's not all about stats when you're evaluating a player. If that was the case Eric Crouch would have been the #1 overall QB taken...same with Tebow

Charlie Ward wouldn't have been a PG for the Knicks either.

And Andre Ware would hold every NFL passing record by now.

tampabay25690
10-31-2010, 08:21 PM
I watched two drives and I had to turn it off

Locker had no time to pass he was so rattled it was
Annoying
Because I was trying to see his
Progression for his reads

Luck stats weren't great should have been better since you could see his team was so much better

I think luck is choice
But locker doesn't deserve alot of this negative press

I agree with everything u wrote....Good post...

better days
11-01-2010, 08:20 AM
Charlie Ward wouldn't have been a PG for the Knicks either.

And Andre Ware would hold every NFL passing record by now.

Both Ward & Ware were too small to play in the NFL.