10-31-2010, 04:00 PM
Cleveland is 2-5

ya they beat New orleans

X-Era
10-31-2010, 04:04 PM
Cleveland is 2-5Fixed.

ghz in pittsburgh
11-01-2010, 07:20 AM
I know Dallas is 1-6, but I gotta believe they will win a couple of more for JJ's egos.

Is the Bills on a path of clear sailing even if they win a couple?

Wittman21
11-01-2010, 07:35 AM
Carolina is pretty bad as well...they are 1-6...Detroit maybe (2-5).....Dallas will prob win a couple more as you said....So it prob will be down to Bills, Detroit, and Carolina...

mrbojanglezs
11-01-2010, 07:36 AM
carolina is our worst threat because they will win the tiebreaker

Forward_Lateral
11-01-2010, 07:56 AM
Carolina.

Detroit will win 6 games, maybe more, so I wouldn't put them anywhere near the #1 pick.

Dallas, maybe. They look God awful.

Ingtar33
11-01-2010, 09:19 AM
carolina is our worst threat because they will win the tiebreaker

Carolina easily... because they WILL take a QB if they get the number 1 pick; and unlike us, they look like they might never win another game this year (last two weeks we almost won against division leaders, i think Carolina, 1 win and all, might be a worse team then us)

McBFLO
11-01-2010, 09:43 AM
Carolina easily... because they WILL take a QB if they get the number 1 pick; and unlike us, they look like they might never win another game this year (last two weeks we almost won against division leaders, i think Carolina, 1 win and all, might be a worse team then us)
I think they're DEFINITELY worse than us. No doubt about it.

mysticsoto
11-01-2010, 09:58 AM
We wouldn't need to worry about Detroit regardless...they are not drafting another QB with their 1st rd pick. Carolina on the other hand...

Dr. Lecter
11-01-2010, 10:05 AM
San Fran and Denver look fairly horrible too. Minnesota could fall apart as well.

The Bills and Carolina will probably duke it out. Here is to hoping that the Bills have weaker SOS than the Panthers, but I wonder - will they give up on the Golden Boy?

And, if Luck does not come out, is there a QB worthy of the #1 overall pick or is a DE the answer?

don137
11-01-2010, 10:06 AM
While Carolina is not a good football team I do think they will get at least two more wins so IMO they are not the biggest threat. They were putrid with Jimmy Clausen in there. Matt Moore at least goes vertical and is not that bad of a QB. When RT Jeff Otah comes back from injury (been out all season) their running game will get much better.
I do not think they will draft a QB first overall. Their defensive line is horrendous and puts no pressure on the QB. They need some horses on the DL. With no second round pick (traded to NE) they need to get the best player available at the DL position.
I personally think Cleveland is the biggest threat. If we beat Cleveland we will lose the tie breaker against them. Their win against the Saints was a fluke.

Dr. Lecter
11-01-2010, 10:07 AM
I personally think Cleveland is the biggest threat. If we beat Cleveland we will lose the tie breaker agaunst them. Their win against the Saints was a fluke.

Not necessarily.

The tie breaker is not head to head. It is Strength of Schedule.

don137
11-01-2010, 10:09 AM
Not necessarily.

The tie breaker is not head to head. It is Strength of Schedule.
I thought it was strength of schedule if their were more than two teams and head to head if they were the only two teams with the same record. My bad. Still think Panthers will get two more wins and I do not see the Bills winning 3 games so do not think they are the biggest threat.

Dr. Lecter
11-01-2010, 10:09 AM
I dont think so - but could be wrong. :D

Ginger Vitis
11-01-2010, 11:12 AM
Lecter is right it comes down to strenght of schedule.. The Bills SOS percentage wise needs to lower than Carolinas if they end up with the same amount of wins.. And the Panthers have to play the Falcons twice, the Saints, Steelers, Bucs, and Ravens the rest of the way.. They play the Browns and the Seahawks on the Road and get the Cardinals at home.. It is by no means a given at this point the Bills will end up with the 1st Overall pick next April

X-Era
11-01-2010, 11:42 AM
Merged

X-Era
11-07-2010, 03:55 PM
This weeks results so far:

Buffalo 0 8- 1 game lead
My guess: Andrew Luck, QB, Stanford

Carolina 1 7- Would think about taking a QB, CB, or WR would also make sense
My guess: A.J. Green, WR, Georgia

Dallas 1 6- Won't take a QB, IMO, I could see DT or DE
My guess: Adrian Clayborn, DE, Iowa

Denver 2 6- Won't take a QB, IMO, I could see DT, DE, or even CB
My guess: Patrick Peterson, CB, LSU

San Francisco 2 6- Would take a QB, possibly a DE
My guess: Jake Locker, QB, Washington

Detroit 2 6- Won't take a QB, CB makes sense
My guess: Prince Amukamara, CB, Nebraska

Cincinnati 2 5- Won't take a QB, DE or DT makes sense
My guess: Marcel Dareus, DT, Alabama

Novacane
11-07-2010, 03:58 PM
I personally think Cleveland is the biggest threat. If we beat Cleveland we will lose the tie breaker against them. Their win against the Saints was a fluke.

Apparently not a fluke. That's 1 less team in the race for the top pick :bf1:

Luisito23
11-07-2010, 03:59 PM
Stupid Panthers are our real threat.

Novacane
11-07-2010, 04:00 PM
If the Bills don't win next week they will go 0-16.

Mr. Pink
11-07-2010, 04:01 PM
If the Bills don't win next week they will go 0-16.

Nah.

They're gonna win in week 17 when the Jets rest all of their players.

Novacane
11-07-2010, 04:07 PM
Nah.

Don't underestimate this bunch of losers. They can find a way to lose no matter how much the odds are in their favor.

better days
11-07-2010, 04:38 PM
Nah.

The Jets may need to win that game.

better days
11-07-2010, 04:41 PM
This weeks results so far:

Buffalo 0 8- 1 game lead
My guess: Andrew Luck, QB, Stanford

Carolina 1 7- Would think about taking a QB, CB, or WR would also make sense
My guess: A.J. Green, WR, Georgia

Dallas 1 6- Won't take a QB, IMO, I could see DT or DE
My guess: Adrian Clayborn, DE, Iowa

Denver 2 6- Won't take a QB, IMO, I could see DT, DE, or even CB
My guess: Patrick Peterson, CB, LSU

San Francisco 2 6- Would take a QB, possibly a DE
My guess: Jake Locker, QB, Washington

Detroit 2 6- Won't take a QB, CB makes sense
My guess: Prince Amukamara, CB, Nebraska

Cincinnati 2 5- Won't take a QB, DE or DT makes sense
My guess: Marcel Dareus, DT, Alabama

If Carolina has the 1st pick in the draft they either take Luck (if he comes out) or trade down. It would be crazy to take a WR with the 1st pick.

X-Era
11-07-2010, 04:44 PM
If Carolina has the 1st pick in the draft they either take Luck (if he comes out) or trade down. It would be crazy to take a WR with the 1st pick.That's why if your a fan of a QB in the first, Carolina is your biggest worry.

Mr. Pink
11-07-2010, 04:45 PM
That's why if your a fan of a QB in the first, Carolina is your biggest worry.

You think they pull the plug on the Jimmy Claussen experiment that quickly?

X-Era
11-07-2010, 04:51 PM
You think they pull the plug on the Jimmy Claussen experiment that quickly?It's questionable. But, when they have no proven QB and have a shot at a potential franchise QB, like Luck, I could easily see them taking him.

Besides, they still have to lose more than us... Apparently, that's no small task.

Better question is whether Luck will declare.

Johnny Bugmenot
11-07-2010, 05:04 PM
I'm starting to suspect Jerry Jones is tanking the season on purpose. That greedy billionaire would.

better days
11-07-2010, 05:05 PM
You think they pull the plug on the Jimmy Claussen experiment that quickly?

I don't think they have all that much invested in Claussen myself. If they can get a potential "franchise" QB that is the move to make.

Even if Claussen continues to develop into a very good QB, they can keep him around a few years, then trade him for a high pick. Or something happens such as an injury or lack of motivation because of the big payday (see Russell) to Luck & they have Claussen to fall back on.