PDA

View Full Version : This game is exactly what Fitz is

Crisis
10-31-2010, 04:18 PM
An erratic quarterback who can look great at times and completely terrible the next.

This is what we've seen from him his entire time here....I'm not knocking the guy because I appreciate everything he's doing right now but he's clearly not the future behind center if we want to win.

Night Train
10-31-2010, 04:24 PM
Indeed. QB has to be Round 1, followed by mostly D picks.

That 1 big throw near the end in regulation .. which just pops out of his hand. That's who he is and all his obvious gutty play doesn't overcome that.

Crisis
10-31-2010, 04:26 PM
Indeed. QB has to be Round 1, followed by mostly D picks.

That 1 big throw near the end in regulation .. which just pops out of his hand. That's who he is and all his obvious gutty play doesn't overcome that.

That and completely overthrowing a wide open Spiller in OT, too.

Fitz will always have his "WTF" moments every game....you almost expect it.

Novacane
10-31-2010, 04:27 PM
Fitz is a good backup that can win a good team some games if the starter gets hurt.

Crisis
10-31-2010, 04:28 PM
Fitz is a good backup that can win a good team some games if the starter gets hurt.

Yeah, I would love to have him as a backup or even someone to start a few games while luck or somebody sits on the bench for a bit....but you can't put all your eggs into the fitz basket.

Lone Stranger
10-31-2010, 04:30 PM
Crisis explained it quite perceptively. That is what I told my son, a Bills' fan suffering in Rhode Island.