PDA

View Full Version : We Need to Start Brohm *****

Dr. Taylor Zaius
10-31-2010, 04:53 PM
There's no point in playing Fitz another down. He is who he is. A smart journeyman 7th rounder good guy who is a fine SECOND stringer. The Bills have to GET A QB SOMEHOW. Fact. Anyone saying otherwise is a.........loser. I'm sick of losers. Thoughts?:teary:

Mr. Pink
10-31-2010, 04:54 PM
Brohm = loser

Next?

Luisito23
10-31-2010, 04:56 PM
If Brohm starts today we would've been lucky to score a FG.

Dr. Taylor Zaius
10-31-2010, 04:57 PM
Brohm = loser

Next?
Not as many career losses as Fitz! LOL:peace:

BuffaloBlitz83
10-31-2010, 04:58 PM
Brohm sucks. Let Fitz finish it. Draft a QB, we stink!

Mr. Pink
10-31-2010, 04:58 PM
Not as many career losses as Fitz! LOL:peace:

Nor as many career wins!

Then again he has a career winning percentage of .000

SeatownBillsFan21
10-31-2010, 05:02 PM
Dont really care what Brohm brings to the table he sucks worst than Fitzs *****

Dr. Taylor Zaius
10-31-2010, 05:03 PM
Nor as many career wins!

Then again he has a career winning percentage of .000
Fitz apologists are losers. Jim Kelly would laugh at you. Where have the standards for greatness gone? Whatever, bring on the Fitz Super Bowl! LOL. We all know bold changes are needed.:ignore:

Mr. Pink
10-31-2010, 05:04 PM
Fitz apologists are losers. Jim Kelly would laugh at you. Where have the standards for greatness gone? Whatever, bring on the Fitz Super Bowl! LOL. We all know bold changes are needed.:ignore:

I agree bold changes are needed.

It starts with firing the entire coaching staff.

Michael82
10-31-2010, 05:25 PM
I just want to see what Brohm can do once the Bills are mathematically eliminated.

Mr. Pink
10-31-2010, 05:26 PM
I just want to see what Brohm can do once the Bills are mathematically eliminated.

Well at the rate we and the Pats are going we'll be mathematically eliminated from being able to win the division in 2 weeks.

Michael82
10-31-2010, 05:28 PM
Well at the rate we and the Pats are going we'll be mathematically eliminated from being able to win the division in 2 weeks.
That's fine. I honestly would start Brohm once we get to 10 losses and then see what we got. Give him 5 or 6 weeks to show us if he has any potential or if we should just cut him.

BillsWin
10-31-2010, 05:37 PM
I'd give Brohm a chance, just because we have nothing to lose really.

Figster
10-31-2010, 05:42 PM
That's fine. I honestly would start Brohm once we get to 10 losses and then see what we got. Give him 5 or 6 weeks to show us if he has any potential or if we should just cut him.

I really liked the way Fitz kept battling today, but I agree Mike, there comes a time when we really need to evaluate Brian Brohm so we go into the off season clear on what we need to do at the QB position.

It looks to be a decent draft for QB's and Buffalo needs to take full advantage of the situation.

more cowbell
10-31-2010, 07:04 PM
lol with this brian brohm stuff...give me a break

Figster
10-31-2010, 07:19 PM

With all due respect what would you suggest because the Bills really do need to evaluate Brian Brohm.

It stands to reason a good evaluation in all fairness should be at least 6 games in my opinion considering Brohm has very little NFL experience.

more cowbell
10-31-2010, 07:31 PM
With all due respect what would you suggest because the Bills really do need to evaluate Brian Brohm.

It stands to reason a good evaluation in all fairness should be at least 6 games in my opinion considering Brohm has very little NFL experience.

Why does he deserve an evaluation? He has done nothing to get himself on the field throughout his career. Considering how crappy this team has been in both of his seasons on the roster...why hasn't he played more?

Mr. Pink
10-31-2010, 07:31 PM
I'd rather see Levi get snaps to be honest.

billsfanryan
10-31-2010, 07:36 PM
I'd rather see Levi get snaps to be honest.

Agreed.

BILLSROCK1212
10-31-2010, 07:40 PM
shut up!! you guys are pathetic!! fitz isn't amazing, but jesus christ...the guy is playing better than most QBs in the NFL right now and he's on the league's WORST team

Figster
10-31-2010, 07:45 PM
Why does he deserve an evaluation? He has done nothing to get himself on the field throughout his career. Considering how crappy this team has been in both of his seasons on the roster...why hasn't he played more?

Regardless of what you or I or anyone else thinks about Brian Brohm, we have to evaluate him so we can free up the roster spot. The Bills might bring not just one new signal caller in, but two, maybe even three if need be to find our franchise QB.

Buffalo Thriller
10-31-2010, 07:48 PM
********* every post?

Mr. Pink
10-31-2010, 07:50 PM
Regardless of what you or I or anyone else thinks about Brian Brohm, we have to evaluate him so we can free up the roster spot. The Bills might bring not just one new signal caller in, but two, maybe even three if need be to find our franchise QB.

Don't you think maybe they have already evaluated him?

Just keeping him around in case someone gets hurt because he knows the system now.

Oaf
10-31-2010, 07:55 PM
HC Jim Kelly would start Fitz over Edwards, and twice over Brohm.

Figster
10-31-2010, 08:06 PM
Don't you think maybe they have already evaluated him?

Just keeping him around in case someone gets hurt because he knows the system now.

It doesn't surprise me Ryan Fitzpatrick picked up the offense the quickest , he was voted the 5th smartest athlete in the nation.

Brian Brohm was part of what I thought was a pretty heated three way battle for the start in my opinion.

Philagape
10-31-2010, 09:01 PM
There's no point in playing Fitz another down. He is who he is. A smart journeyman 7th rounder good guy who is a fine SECOND stringer. The Bills have to GET A QB SOMEHOW. Fact. Anyone saying otherwise is a.........loser. I'm sick of losers. Thoughts?:teary:

Brohm is a fine third-stringer.

G Wolly
10-31-2010, 10:11 PM
shut up!! you guys are pathetic!! fitz isn't amazing, but jesus christ...the guy is playing better than most QBs in the NFL right now and he's on the league's WORST team

Quoted for ****in' truth

And I'd take 1,000 OT losses over regulation blowouts anyday.

ServoBillieves
10-31-2010, 10:18 PM

Billz_fan
10-31-2010, 10:55 PM

Im not really sure what the guy has or does not have. What does it hurt to see ? Nothing, nada, zilch, We are done for this year. Most of this message board fan base thinks we should lose out and get a top draft pick. (I don't). It hurts nothing at this point to play some guys who are on the bubble or worse and see if they belong. Give them there shot and let them move on if need be. But !! give them a shot. Losing more games is all thats at stake and at this point it makes no difference. We need to clean house ?? Lets make sure who needs to go while it makes no difference.

thebuffalobills4
10-31-2010, 11:11 PM
Stfu dude. Fitz is doing his best he can to win and last time i checked, you are not Chan Gailey. Gailey makes the decision, not you.

G Wolly
10-31-2010, 11:20 PM
Stfu dude. Fitz is doing his best he can to win and last time i checked, you are not Chan Gailey. Gailey makes the decision, not you.

Lemme respond for him.

*ahem*

GAILEY DOESNT EVEN MAKE DECISIONS!

HE WASTED AN ENTIRE OFFSEASON WITHOUT ADDRESSING OUR KEY NEEDS IN AN O-LINE AND OBVIOUSLY A QUARTERBACK.

HE'S SUCH A WASTE OF A COACH AND A HUMAN RAWR RAWR RAWR HE HAS NO IDEA HOW TO RUN A TEAM.

POUND SAND/STOP DRINKING THE COOL-AID/STOP WAVING YOUR POM-POMS!!!!11!ONE!

:maggie: :crazy: :jig: :brush: :limpclap: :redlove: :handkiss: :madpeace: :fiedler: :laughter: :nana:

how'd I do?

TMu11
11-01-2010, 05:09 AM
Lemme respond for him.

*ahem*

GAILEY DOESNT EVEN MAKE DECISIONS!

HE WASTED AN ENTIRE OFFSEASON WITHOUT ADDRESSING OUR KEY NEEDS IN AN O-LINE AND OBVIOUSLY A QUARTERBACK.

HE'S SUCH A WASTE OF A COACH AND A HUMAN RAWR RAWR RAWR HE HAS NO IDEA HOW TO RUN A TEAM.

POUND SAND/STOP DRINKING THE COOL-AID/STOP WAVING YOUR POM-POMS!!!!11!ONE!

:maggie: :crazy: :jig: :brush: :limpclap: :redlove: :handkiss: :madpeace: :fiedler: :laughter: :nana:

how'd I do?

You left out a few ****s

Dr. Taylor Zaius
11-01-2010, 07:06 AM
Tough guy, huh? LOL.:trance: Idiot.

Figster
11-01-2010, 09:39 AM
Ryan Fitzpatrick didn't magically become a better QB, his accuracy has not improved. Fitz is still inconsistent, makes bad decisions, and prone to turnovers. Chan Gailey made Ryan Fitzpatrick a better QB.

Its been so long since Bills fans seen an offense that actually works its hard for some folks to come to the conclusion we could actually change the signal caller and still be effective.

I would like for nothing better then to see Ryan Fitzpatrick stay in Buffalo as a two/backup for the remainder of his career and what Fitz lacks in physical attributes, he makes up for with intelligence.

To be successful in the NFL, reach the playoffs and Superbowl it takes consistency at the QB position. It can't be every other game or 75% of a game because when you play the Tom Brady's and Peyton Manning's of this league the only way to beat them is with mistake free football, or as close to it as possible.

To become a Championship caliber football team the Buffalo Bills must find a QB that can play at a high level all the time, not just part of the time. Is Brian Brohm that guy, maybe, maybe not, but we need to evaluate him and find out because If he's not then we need to make room on the roster for someone who could be that guy.

We need to start Brian Brohm as soon as possible in my opinion. If Brohm struggles badly we can always go back to Ryan Fitzpatrick. Winning a football game right now needs to become secondary in my opinion to finding our future QB.

It wouldn't hurt my feelings a bit If Levi Brown was even brought up and given some snaps in practice with the ones, if Brohm doesn't play well after a few games, give Levi a start.

Jan Reimers
11-01-2010, 10:09 AM
In this totally lost season, what is the downside of taking a look at Brohm in a couple of late season starts?

I'd like to see several of our other young guys in action, including Carrington.

Michael82
11-01-2010, 10:43 AM
In this totally lost season, what is the downside of taking a look at Brohm in a couple of late season starts?

I'd like to see several of our other young guys in action, including Carrington.
EXACTLY! :hi5:

trapezeus
11-01-2010, 10:55 AM
why do we need to evaluate brohm? after this year, he'll be back to being a third string player. The bills draft a qb, he assumes the 2nd spot. brohm goes back to three.

has any other 3rd stringer needed to be evaluated? Did we have need to seem hamden play? I'm cool with just letting fitz run the team. patience is the key.

entertain us, lose, pick, start over.

justasportsfan
11-01-2010, 11:00 AM
At some point I'd like to see Brohm.

Figster
11-01-2010, 11:09 AM
why do we need to evaluate brohm? after this year, he'll be back to being a third string player. The bills draft a qb, he assumes the 2nd spot. brohm goes back to three.

has any other 3rd stringer needed to be evaluated? Did we have need to seem hamden play? I'm cool with just letting fitz run the team. patience is the key.

entertain us, lose, pick, start over.

With all due respect, after a decade of patience we need results, not wasted roster spots on players without an upside.

Ryan Fitzpatrick is who we thought he was, a career backup, nothing more, nothing less, so why not get entertained by a new performer so the entertainment takes us in a positive direction.

trapezeus
11-01-2010, 01:00 PM
With all due respect, after a decade of patience we need results, not wasted roster spots on players without an upside.

Ryan Fitzpatrick is who we thought he was, a career backup, nothing more, nothing less, so why not get entertained by a new performer so the entertainment takes us in a positive direction.

because he is what this team needs. a capable brain that makes games entertaining, but not good enough to lose draft spots.

Give him this year and next year as QB, and i think he'll come to his senses that he isn't a franchise QB, but will be appreciative to be given the opportunity.

i think he's a smart guy that a young guy with the physical tools will learn a lot from. In the meantime, the line continues to play well together putting the face of the franchise in a good position to run all day with spiller and play not to lose.

it has worked for big ben, a process that is showing positive results with sanchez.

That's where the patience has to come in. if you buy that that plan could work, you have to give it 2-3 full years for it to show fruit.

Extremebillsfan247
11-01-2010, 01:08 PM
You must think this team is actually viable with a better QB than Fitz. Brohm is not a better QB than that 7th round QB your ripping on here or he would be starting and he isn't. Fact. Anyone thinking otherwise is delusional. Thoughts?:D:

justasportsfan
11-01-2010, 01:21 PM
Anyone saying otherwise is a.........loser. I'm sick of losers. Thoughts?:teary:

maybe it's time for you to move to bb.com where they are all winners.