Luck
Mallet
Barkley
Locker
Gabbert
Ponder

more cowbell
10-31-2010, 07:28 PM
Jake Locker shouldn't even be on that list.

X-Era
10-31-2010, 07:30 PM
Luck
Mallett
Locker
Gabbert
Devlin
Ponder

Barkley isn't eligible, he's a true sophomore.

Novacane
10-31-2010, 07:33 PM
Luck
Mallet

Those are the only 2 I'd take in round 1.

YardRat
10-31-2010, 07:37 PM
I might take a shot at Luck high, but reserve the right to change my mind over the course of the rest of the college season. Maybe Mallett later in the first, if we could manage to trade down and snag some extra picks. The rest I'm fine with waiting until Rd 2 to see who drops to us.

tampabay25690
10-31-2010, 07:42 PM
Luck
Locker
Mallet
Barkley
Ponder
Gabbert

I'll go first

Luck
Mallet
Barkley
Locker
Gabbert
Ponder

Take Barkley off the list.....

tampabay25690
10-31-2010, 07:43 PM
Luck
Locker
Mallet
Barkley
Ponder
Gabbert

I'll go first

Luck
Mallet
Barkley
Locker
Gabbert
Ponder

LUCK
LOCKER
MALLETT
GABBERT 2nd round
PONDER 2nd round

tampabay25690
10-31-2010, 07:44 PM
Jake Locker shouldn't even be on that list.

WHY?

Uncle Jesse
10-31-2010, 09:31 PM
1. Luck

2. Mallet

Nobody else is worth drafting for us.

DraftBoy
11-01-2010, 07:58 AM
1st Round:
Luck
Mallett-Below Top 15

2nd Round:
Locker

3rd Round:
Gabbert

4th Round:
Ponder

5th Round:
Devlin

T-Long
11-01-2010, 08:02 AM
1st round
Luck
Locker
Mallet

2nd round
Gabbert

3rd round
Ponder

4th round
Devlin

k-oneputt
11-01-2010, 08:06 AM
1st Round:
Luck
Mallett-Below Top 15

2nd Round:
Locker

3rd Round:
Gabbert

4th Round:
Ponder

5th Round:
Devlin

By your calculations I will take Luck in rd.1 then and Locker in rd.2. Even the Bills can't F that up and miss on both.
Won't happen though because scouts know Lockers team sucks around him.

better days
11-01-2010, 08:06 AM
1st round
Luck
Locker
Mallet

2nd round
Gabbert

3rd round
Ponder

4th round
Devlin

Locker will be lucky if he is drafted in the 2nd rnd, most likely the 3rd.

Mahdi
11-01-2010, 08:28 AM
1st Round:
Luck
Mallett-Below Top 15

2nd Round:
Locker

3rd Round:
Gabbert

4th Round:
Ponder

5th Round:
Devlin
Both Luck and Mallett will go top 10 unless their play drops off dramatically. Both have high completion percentage and and ypa. Their Int to TD ratios are also good.

Locker will go in the first 20-25 picks because teams will love his mobility. Mobile Qbs are becoming the trend and one who has a good arm and instincts will be a premium. He has also played injured this year which GMs will consider.

Ponder should go in the 2nd round because of the run on QBs.

k-oneputt
11-01-2010, 08:38 AM
If Locker drops to the bottom of the 1st rd. he will probably end up in New England. They would groom him for a few years and......wouldn't that be great.

Ingtar33
11-01-2010, 09:17 AM
He has also played injured this year which GMs will consider

Locker has been injured his whole college career... at some point it stops being an excuse and starts to become a trend.

Johnny Bugmenot
11-01-2010, 09:20 AM
Mallett
Luck -- It's all hype.

Ponder
Locker
Gabbert
Devlin
Wilson

Mahdi
11-01-2010, 09:32 AM
Locker has been injured his whole college career... at some point it stops being an excuse and starts to become a trend.
Maybe that is because he is asked to run the ball so much and his OL is not very good either.

In the pros his mobility will be an added skill not a part of the offense and put him behind a good OL and his skills could takeover.

trapezeus
11-01-2010, 09:35 AM

That's simply not true. Look at trent edwards. he was hurt during high school and college, but he was a total warrio....oh wait. you are right.

DraftBoy
11-01-2010, 12:09 PM
Both Luck and Mallett will go top 10 unless their play drops off dramatically. Both have high completion percentage and and ypa. Their Int to TD ratios are also good.

Locker will go in the first 20-25 picks because teams will love his mobility. Mobile Qbs are becoming the trend and one who has a good arm and instincts will be a premium. He has also played injured this year which GMs will consider.

Ponder should go in the 2nd round because of the run on QBs.

If stats mattered that much, Joique Bell and Danny Woodhead would of been first round picks. I think Mallett is a first round guy, just not top 15 right now. Still has far too many issues handling pressure and getting hit to make me want to take him high.

Locker won't go in Round 1, not if the draft was tomorrow.

Ponder won't go in Round 2 either, just dont see it right now.

T-Long
11-01-2010, 12:48 PM
If stats mattered that much, Joique Bell and Danny Woodhead would of been first round picks. I think Mallett is a first round guy, just not top 15 right now. Still has far too many issues handling pressure and getting hit to make me want to take him high.

I disagree on Locker. The potential is there and he is IMO a first round talent. Sure, he has struggled this year but look at last season. If he would have come out, he could have been the top player taken overall. I would be shocked if he totally falls out of the 1st round come April.

Mahdi
11-01-2010, 01:07 PM

Clearly it's not just about stats. However their production, size, accuracy, arm strength, mobility in the case of Luck and Locker are all factors.

I think a lot of GMs will look at Mallett and see Flacco and will be encouraged to take him high. And Mallett very well might be better than Flacco.

psubills62
11-01-2010, 01:11 PM
I disagree on Locker. The potential is there and he is IMO a first round talent. Sure, he has struggled this year but look at last season. If he would have come out, he could have been the top player taken overall. I would be shocked if he totally falls out of the 1st round come April.

That's true only in Todd McShay's mind. And does it remind you of a few guys from past years? Guys like Brian Brohm, Jevan Snead, etc....

DraftBoy
11-01-2010, 02:50 PM

He would not have been the first player taken, he was given a 3rd round grade by the advisory committee, which is why he went back.

k-oneputt
11-01-2010, 02:52 PM
He would not have been the first player taken, he was given a 3rd round grade by the advisory committee, which is why he went back.

Is that the same committee that gave Brady a 6th rd. grade, or Maybin a 1st rd. grade.
Who cares about some advisory committee. The Bills probably are advised by them.

Dr. Taylor Zaius
11-01-2010, 03:09 PM
Luck
Mallett

I'd love to get either one.:brace:

Bangarang
11-01-2010, 03:14 PM
Is that the same committee that gave Brady a 6th rd. grade, or Maybin a 1st rd. grade.
Who cares about some advisory committee. The Bills probably are advised by them.

Tom Brady is the exception, not the rule.