HAMMER
11-01-2010, 01:59 PM
Wow, that didn't last long.
http://www.nesn.com/2010/11/report-randy-moss-cut-by-vikings.html
www.nfl.com (http://www.nfl.com)

The King
11-01-2010, 02:00 PM
I added a link to your post.

And to kill the Pats speculation he has to clear waivers to go to the Pats, they have the lowest priority.

Dr. Lecter
11-01-2010, 02:00 PM
Really?

Wow.

RockStar36
11-01-2010, 02:01 PM
Where did you hear this? It's nowhere online as of right now.

Ginger Vitis
11-01-2010, 02:02 PM
http://www.nfl.com/

Michael Lombardi reporting it. It's not April 1 is it?..lol

bosshogg21
11-01-2010, 02:03 PM
He got cut. Bet he signs back with new England. What a f'ng joke. It's such bull***** what the pats get away with.

psubills62
11-01-2010, 02:03 PM
If true...did the Vikings really give up a 3rd rounder for that?

RockStar36
11-01-2010, 02:04 PM
Found it on NESN.

The King
He got cut. Bet he signs back with new England. What a f'ng joke. It's such bull***** what the pats get away with.

Anyone can claim him right? Pats are low man on the totum poll here because of their record.

Bangarang
He's going back to the Pats. Belichick does it again!

realdealryan
11-01-2010, 02:05 PM
from profootballtalk.com

We have no reason to believe the story is not true, but PFT can report via a league source that Moss is not yet aware that he's been released.

somehow I doubt he's back in NE

RockStar36
I really don't see him going back. He had his issues with coaches and has been his typical self this year (contract year). NE has been a much better team since his release actually.

wmoz11
He'll either go unclaimed or the Pats will take him, IMO.

psubills62
If he's on waivers, we have the first chance at claiming him.

realdealryan
11-01-2010, 02:06 PM
Anyone can claim him right? Pats are low man on the totum poll here because of their record.

exactly.

I can think of several teams with problems at WR that would put in a claim.

Bangarang
11-01-2010, 02:07 PM
Sweet Jesus..now WGR550 is going to be discussing why the Bills might want to take a whack at Moss...UGH

The King
11-01-2010, 02:08 PM
exactly.

I can think of several teams with problems at WR that would put in a claim.

San Diego, St Louis have to be the front runners.

RockStar36
This might be part of the reason -

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/How-Randy-Moss-quitting-on-a-play-indirectly-led?urn=nfl-281576

T-Long
now watch him re-sign with the Patriots

trapezeus
11-01-2010, 02:10 PM
i can't believe the pats get to keep the pick. and i can't believe the vikings are going to end up 2-14 and hand the pats a higher pick than even they expected. Damn the NFL and it's bizarre methods of being positive to anything NE.

The King
11-01-2010, 02:11 PM
This might be part of the reason -

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/How-Randy-Moss-quitting-on-a-play-indirectly-led?urn=nfl-281576

That's ******ed. Hutchinson got Favre injured not Moss. Actually Moss took a hell of a shot on the Favre play as well.

Extremebillsfan247
11-01-2010, 02:11 PM
He's probably going to end up retiring. With the labor dispute coming, and now being without a team this late in his career, it wouldn't surprise me.

RockStar36
11-01-2010, 02:14 PM
i can't believe the pats get to keep the pick. and i can't believe the vikings are going to end up 2-14 and hand the pats a higher pick than even they expected. Damn the NFL and it's bizarre methods of being positive to anything NE.

If it makes you feel any better, the one year NE has Oakland's first round pick, Oakland will actually finish with a decent record and NE won't be getting a top 10 pick out of the deal.

Figster
11-01-2010, 02:15 PM
Found it on NESN.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5752939

trapezeus
11-01-2010, 02:16 PM
If it makes you feel any better, the one year NE has Oakland's first round pick, Oakland will actually finish with a decent record and NE won't be getting a top 10 pick out of the deal.

too early to tell that though.

the nfl might as well make each round of the draft 37 picks, and the first 4 go to the patriots and then they get their normal pick as well as whatever picks they've traded for. This way we can ensure for the rest of time that the patriots will be good. and that we can have more sportcenter reports on how good they are.

Meanwhile the rest of us who think Bob Kraft looks like a re-re and needs a bib just because he spoke will go crazy writing, "all work and no bills wins makes me go crazy" on the walls of our padded prison cells.

kingJofNYC
11-01-2010, 02:17 PM
One drive away from going to the Superbowl, to an absolute mess in a little over 10 months. Unreal, Childress will probably be fired.

Bangarang
11-01-2010, 02:17 PM
He's probably going to end up retiring. With the labor dispute coming, and now being without a team this late in his career, it wouldn't surprise me.

Does the team that puts in a claim for him get a compensation pick or something if he retires after playing a few games with them? Might be a silly question but oh well.

X-Era
11-01-2010, 02:18 PM
Put in a claim on him... If for nothing else, trade bait.

The King
11-01-2010, 02:19 PM
One drive away from going to the Superbowl, to an absolute mess in a little over 10 months. Unreal, Childress will probably be fired.

Childress drooling over Favre and sending players to him and all that crap makes him look like such a dick. He put everything on one horse, and now that horse is on the track with a broken leg.

RockStar36
11-01-2010, 02:20 PM

Trade deadline passed weeks ago.

McBFLO
beat me to it.

wmoz11
If Rex Ryan thinks Belichick is going to claim him again, don't be surprised if he blocks that.

Dr. Lecter
11-01-2010, 02:21 PM

How is he trade bait? The deadline is gone and he is a UFA after the season.

Ickybaluky
11-01-2010, 02:23 PM
Can't imagine him clearing waivers, but if he did I'd take a humbled Moss back in NE in a heartbeat.

Extremebillsfan247
11-01-2010, 02:24 PM
Does the team that puts in a claim for him get a compensation pick or something if he retires after playing a few games with them? Might be a silly question but oh well.I'm not sure how that would work since your not giving up anything to get him other than money.

Dr. Lecter
Can't imagine him clearing waivers, but if he did I'd take a humbled Moss back in NE in a heartbeat.

I am not sure such a creature exists.

T-Long
No way we claim him, he would take snaps away from Johnson

The King

I think it's doubtful like someone else said... teams may take him just to keep him from NE.

trapezeus
11-01-2010, 02:25 PM
we've already done this move with TO. it's not fun. he hated it, we got nothign out of him.

moss quit on a team that was supposedly pretty good and had a chance to fix its issues. imagine how he's do come December at the ralph with the patriots out to shut him down again on a team that abandons the run and can't stop the run. i'm guessing he doesn't even move from the LOS.

currently the bills problems are all structural and in process of getting fixed. no reason to add emotional problems that take years to solve.

RockStar36
11-01-2010, 02:26 PM
The Bills taking Moss would be so dumb. Evans, Parrish and Johnson have been pretty good and are getting better. Picking up this headcase when he is a UFA at the end of the season would be beyond pointless.

Figster
11-01-2010, 02:27 PM

Randy Moss would probably help ticket sales to some degree.

psubills62
11-01-2010, 02:27 PM
I think it's doubtful like someone else said... teams may take him just to keep him from NE.

Maybe...but they'd then be responsible for paying him $6.4 million.

trapezeus
11-01-2010, 02:28 PM
what fan looks at the current bills roster and say, "no, i'm not going to a game because they suck" and then looks at the addition of randy moss and says, "you know what? everything seems solved. i'd like to go watch this guy do nothing for the remaining 9 games?"

maybe a few, but not the difference between of selling out a game.

The King
11-01-2010, 02:30 PM
Maybe...but they'd then be responsible for paying him $6.4 million.

is it that much?

Extremebillsfan247
11-01-2010, 02:31 PM
If the prevailing thought is to try and bring Moss to Buffalo, I think its a very bad idea. We are 0-7 with Fitzpatrick as a QB. He had issues playing on a team that features one of the best QBs of this generation. Being that WR is probably not as big of a problem on this team as the rest of the talent, I don't see how bringing Moss in really helps here. If what he did while with the Raiders were any indication of the type of player we could expect out of Moss, I would want nothing to do with him. JMO

TacklingDummy
Sign him, CHAMPIONSHIP.

Bangarang
Right now, the Bills are playing hard and trying to win. I don't want Moss and his toxic attitude ruining what we have going on right now.

Ickybaluky
11-01-2010, 02:32 PM
is it that much?

Pro-rated. They would pay 9/17ths.

bosshogg21
I really do think bellicheck is into the occult or some other higher power. It's the sane way hitler was able to do a lot of the things he did.

ghz in pittsburgh
How is he trade bait? The deadline is gone and he is a UFA after the season.

I don't know if Moss has signed an extension. If he does that changes everything.

This team needs draft picks. Let's face it, even if Moss does not play again this season, he's still considered a top receiver next season.

Claim him and we don't even need to play him. Next draft, you'll have an extra decent draft pick.

Don't tell me we don't have room for a non dressing player on this team!

Dr. Lecter
11-01-2010, 02:33 PM
He did not sign an extension.

THere is no logical reason to sign him and he will only hurt the team.

bosshogg21
11-01-2010, 02:33 PM
If the prevailing thought is to try and bring Moss to Buffalo, I think its a very bad idea. We are 0-7 with Fitzpatrick as a QB. He had issues playing on a team that features one of the best QBs of this generation. Being that WR is probably not as big of a problem on this team as the rest of the talent, I don't see how bringing Moss in really helps here. If what he did while with the Raiders were any indication of the type of player we could expect out of Moss, I would want nothing to do with him. JMO

2 words = jersey sales.

Johnny Bugmenot
11-01-2010, 02:34 PM
Well... look at it this way: the Bills drew all of 58,000 fans their last home game, and that's 16,000 off the mark of a sellout. They have a lot of ground to cover.

Maybe-- just maybe-- Randy Moss could help in that. Consider: this team has only very narrowly lost the games they've been in. Steve Johnson's had an OK season so far but Lee Evans hasn't. There are a lot of people here who would take Moss over Evans in a heartbeat. There's also the winning factor-- Randy's been a winner pretty much everywhere he's gone, except for the infamous abyss that is Oakland. It's possibly the one miniscule thing that could get the Bills a few tallies in the win column.

I'm not condoning the idea, but there's some logic behind it.

Extremebillsfan247
11-01-2010, 02:37 PM
2 words = jersey sales.2 more words = more losses. We've already done the T.O. experiment. Did it help at all?

Nublar7
11-01-2010, 02:37 PM
Claiming Moss off waivers is an absolute must for the Buffalo Bills. No question about it, the Bills should be Moss' new team come tomorrow.

The Bills season is finished at 0-7 and it is very realistic that they could be headed to the second ever 0-16 team. The team doesn't have much talent, fans are getting pissed and Nix and Gailey's seats are very hot right now. This is a bold, risky move the Bills have to take and there is no way it could backfire. Seriously, how could things get any worse in Buffalo?

I would be shocked if the Bills pass on Moss. Talent like this just doesn't fall in your lap this often and they need all the help they can get to avoid a winless season.

Johnny Bugmenot
11-01-2010, 02:38 PM
2 more words = more losses. We've already done the T.O. experiment. Did it help at all? In terms of ticket sales, you bet it helped. This team is at rock bottom, how much worse can it get???

Ickybaluky
11-01-2010, 02:38 PM
His current contract, which ends this year, was amended by Minnesota to include a prohibition on a franchise or transition tag. He isn't going to sign an extension for anything other than big money, and nobody is giving him that.

He will be a rental for the remainder of the year for whoever gets him.

RockStar36
11-01-2010, 02:39 PM
Well... look at it this way: the Bills drew all of 58,000 fans their last home game, and that's 16,000 off the mark of a sellout. They have a lot of ground to cover.

Maybe-- just maybe-- Randy Moss could help in that. Consider: this team has only very narrowly lost the games they've been in. Steve Johnson's had an OK season so far but Lee Evans hasn't. There are a lot of people here who would take Moss over Evans in a heartbeat. There's also the winning factor-- Randy's been a winner pretty much everywhere he's gone, except for the infamous abyss that is Oakland. It's possibly the one miniscule thing that could get the Bills a few tallies in the win column.

I'm not condoning the idea, but there's some logic behind it.

In 8 games this year, Moss has 22 catches and 5 TDs.

In 7...

Evans has 26 catches and 4 TDs.
Johnson has 30 catches and 6 TDs.

Mike13
San Diego, St Louis have to be the front runners.

I'd be shocked if he got past San Diego.

Extremebillsfan247
In terms of ticket sales, you bet it helped. This team is at rock bottom, how much worse can it get??? if ticket sales are all your concerned with, you deserve the team you have now. JMO

bosshogg21
11-01-2010, 02:41 PM
2 more words = more losses. We've already done the T.O. experiment. Did it help at all?

Dude, I don't anything to do with him. I was think of monetary ways Ralph wilson would take a stab at it.

Ickybaluky
I'd be shocked if he got past San Diego.

I'd be shocked if they claimed him. Vincent Jackson's head would explode and offense is not their issue.

St. Louis makes a ton of sense. Either the Jets or Miami, just to keep him from returning to the Pats.

Chicago or Denver as well.

Buffalogic
The bills should claim him....Moss falls into our lap and we don't sign him?? Bad business!!!

Besides if we don't sign him the evil Cowboys at 1-6 will get him instantly. You know Jerry Jones won't pass on Moss twice.

LtFinFan66
2 words = jersey sales.only complete idiots would buy his jersey if he did go there

Figster
11-01-2010, 02:42 PM
Claiming Moss off waivers is an absolute must for the Buffalo Bills. No question about it, the Bills should be Moss' new team come tomorrow.

The Bills season is finished at 0-7 and it is very realistic that they could be headed to the second ever 0-16 team. The team doesn't have much talent, fans are getting pissed and Nix and Gailey's seats are very hot right now. This is a bold, risky move the Bills have to take and there is no way it could backfire. Seriously, how could things get any worse in Buffalo?

I would be shocked if the Bills pass on Moss. Talent like this just doesn't fall in your lap this often and they need all the help they can get to avoid a winless season.

If Randy Moss is not in Buffalo's long term plans which If Moss hasn't signed an extension he wouldn't be,(at least not yet) isn't it possible it would do more bad then good in the long run from a team perspective. Especially for players like the up and coming TD Stevie Johnson and the fearless Roscoe Parish who have both proved deserving of the play time/touches as of late.

psubills62
11-01-2010, 02:45 PM
Out of curiosity, does anyone think he'd be worth it for the New England info?

RockStar36
11-01-2010, 02:45 PM
The bills should claim him....Moss falls into our lap and we don't sign him?? Bad business!!!

Besides if we don't sign him the evil Cowboys at 1-6 will get him instantly. You know Jerry Jones won't pass on Moss twice.

What?

Why would Dallas claiming him affect the Bills one way or another?

And what good does it do to bring him to Buffalo? Take away reps from Stevie and Roscoe? Or do you think Buffalo will run off 9 straight wins and make the playoffs?

Dr. Lecter
11-01-2010, 02:48 PM
only complete idiots would buy his jersey if he did go there
So you think sales would be through the roof?

Extremebillsfan247
11-01-2010, 02:50 PM
So you think sales would be through the roof? Even if the Bills were to claim him, we would only have him for 9 games. Then what?

Ickybaluky
11-01-2010, 02:50 PM

It did work out well for Minnesota.

TheBrownBear
11-01-2010, 02:52 PM
I saw that play where he quit on the ball and I couldn't believe the announcers didn't call him out for it. It was bizarre really. All he had to do was take two steps to his right and he would have had a touchdown.

Extremebillsfan247
11-01-2010, 02:53 PM
It did work out well for Minnesota.lol good point there. Even if we did have Moss, we play New England twice a year, we probably know more about them than Moss does and still can't beat them. Moss wouldn't help in that respect. JMO

Nublar7
11-01-2010, 02:57 PM
If Randy Moss is not in Buffalo's long term plans which If Moss hasn't signed an extension he wouldn't be,(at least not yet) isn't it possible it would do more bad then good in the long run from a team perspective. Especially for players like the up and coming TD Stevie Johnson and the fearless Roscoe Parish who have both proved deserving of the play time/touches as of late.Chan Gailey is probably realizing that if he doesn't win a game this season, he won't be in the team's long term plans. Gailey needs to win a game now, and Moss would help him do that. The team is likely going to be blown up again after this year, so why not take a chance on Moss?

Some early reports seem to have Seattle and Miami as the most interested. Miami's interest is mostly to block New England from getting him back.

Ickybaluky
11-01-2010, 02:57 PM
Adam Schefter on Twitter (sounds like he is speculating):

Teams likely to consider claiming Randy Moss on waivers: Cowboys, Redskins, Rams, Bears, Dolphins, Raiders, Chiefs, Jets, Patriots.

LtFinFan66
11-01-2010, 02:58 PM
So you think sales would be through the roof?probably

gloveus
11-01-2010, 02:58 PM

I feel like after years and years of seeing the same Patriots offense twice a season he wouldn't really be able to add too much more. At least not enough to make a difference, especially considering the talent gap between us and them.

Buffalogic
11-01-2010, 03:01 PM
What?

Why would Dallas claiming him affect the Bills one way or another?

And what good does it do to bring him to Buffalo? Take away reps from Stevie and Roscoe? Or do you think Buffalo will run off 9 straight wins and make the playoffs?Is this serious?? It doesn't matter if we lose every game this year with him he gives the bills more options.

If we draft Luck next year he could inherit a fantastic wr core. And if we don't want Moss at that point, franchise him and trade him. Not signing him is like giving away a free pick.

And the argument of not wanting one of the best receivers of all time because it's going to 'stunt the growth' of the 3rd receiver on the depth chart is laughable and ludicrous.

Ickybaluky
11-01-2010, 03:03 PM
I think it would be dumb for Buffalo, or any team that is a long-shot to make the playoffs this year, to sign him. It would just be pissing money away.

Buffalogic
11-01-2010, 03:06 PM
I think it would be dumb for Buffalo, or any team that is a long-shot to make the playoffs this year, to sign him. It would just be pissing money away.It's not our money and it's an uncapped year. He can be franchised. The bills should sign him immediately.

Dr. Lecter
11-01-2010, 03:06 PM
Is this serious?? It doesn't matter if we lose every game this year with him he gives the bills more options.

If we draft Luck next year he could inherit a fantastic wr core. And if we don't want Moss at that point, franchise him and trade him. Not signing him is like giving away a free pick.

And the argument of not wanting one of the best receivers of all time because it's going to 'stunt the growth' of the 3rd receiver on the depth chart is laughable and ludicrous.

He is a UFA at the end of the season and has a clause in his contract that he can't be franchised.

There is no logical reason to sign him

Dr. Lecter
11-01-2010, 03:07 PM
It's not our money and it's an uncapped year. He can be franchised. The bills should sign him immediately.
No he can't be franchised.

Buffalogic
11-01-2010, 03:09 PM
No he can't be franchised.Says who

hydro
11-01-2010, 03:10 PM
It's not our money and it's an uncapped year. He can be franchised. The bills should sign him immediately.

Sorry, but you are completely insane. Just sayin...

Buffalogic
11-01-2010, 03:13 PM
Sorry, but you are completely right. Just sayin...Fixed.

Figster
11-01-2010, 03:13 PM
Chan Gailey is probably realizing that if he doesn't win a game this season, he won't be in the team's long term plans. Gailey needs to win a game now, and Moss would help him do that. The team is likely going to be blown up again after this year, so why not take a chance on Moss?

Some early reports seem to have Seattle and Miami as the most interested. Miami's interest is mostly to block New England from getting him back.

Myself personally, I doubt Chan Gailey's going anywhere, he's a RW kind of guy, and while having Moss here might help win a football game or two this season, it would only hurt us in the long run when it comes to gaining valuable experience for some of our younger players.

RockStar36
11-01-2010, 03:14 PM
Moss re-did his contract when he was traded to Minnesota so that he couldn't be franchised. So no, the Bills can't franchise him. Please get the facts straight before calling other people out.

The Bills receivers right now are out-performing Moss, so what is the point? To have a pissy old guy in the locker room?

cocamide
11-01-2010, 03:16 PM
Cincy will get him.

SquishDaFish
11-01-2010, 03:17 PM
Chan Gailey is probably realizing that if he doesn't win a game this season, he won't be in the team's long term plans. Gailey needs to win a game now, and Moss would help him do that. The team is likely going to be blown up again after this year, so why not take a chance on Moss?

Dude dont talk about our team because you are showing you know NOTHING! Chan is here next year even if we lose them all. He was givin the team to build. They wont cut bait on him and his plan after year 1. Any fan in their right mind can see the progress we are making and once we get the right players for our 3-4 defense and a QB we will be fine. Learn what your talking about before spewing your team ****.

HAMMER
No, it will never happen. Bad apple.

Ickybaluky
LINK (http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nfl/news/story?id=5658838)

On Thursday, Moss restructured the last year of his contract, a source close to the situation told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter. The two sides did not change any of the numbers in the deal at this point, however.

What the Vikings did do is include a clause that says Minnesota will not place its franchise or transition tag on Moss after this season, when his contract expires and he becomes an unrestricted free agent.

YardRat
11-01-2010, 03:19 PM
I'd be surprised if he made it past Dallas.

Buffalogic
11-01-2010, 03:20 PM
Moss re-did his contract when he was traded to Minnesota so that he couldn't be franchised. So no, the Bills can't franchise him. Please get the facts straight before calling other people out.
Sorry I guess randy Moss' contract stipulations are common knowledge, thanks.

Buffalogic
11-01-2010, 03:21 PM
LINK (http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nfl/news/story?id=5658838)That link said Minnesota can't franchise him, not any other team. I wonder how that works.

RockStar36
11-01-2010, 03:24 PM
Sorry I guess randy Moss' contract stipulations are common knowledge, thanks.

Not saying it is, but you were flat out calling people out like they have no idea what they're talking about. So I did the same.

Hogwasher
11-01-2010, 03:25 PM
Sign him.

SquishDaFish
11-01-2010, 03:25 PM
That link said Minnesota can't franchise him, not any other team. I wonder how that works.

Its in the restructure and is now in his contract that he cant be franchised or tagged in anyway. So no he cant be tagged it was all over the news when he was traded

Buffalogic
11-01-2010, 03:28 PM
On Thursday, Moss restructured the last year of his contract, a source close to the situation told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter. The two sides did not change any of the numbers in the deal at this point, however.

What the Vikings did do is include a clause that says Minnesota will not place its franchise or transition tag on Moss after this season, when his contract expires and he becomes an unrestricted free agent.

I wonder how that affects other teams since he has been cut.

wmoz11
11-01-2010, 03:30 PM

If someone isn't okay with that, then they won't pick him up on waivers. If you claim a guy, you accept his contract as is. Don't like the new structure? Hope he passes through waivers and becomes a UFA.

Ebenezer
11-01-2010, 03:30 PM

I would think, like financial terms, other teams would have to live by the contract.

X-Era
11-01-2010, 04:00 PM
He did not sign an extension.

THere is no logical reason to sign him and he will only hurt the team.I didn't realize it's his contract year. That big deal with the Pats in 08 was only for 3 years.

Considering that, what good will it do? I mean why would Randy want to resign with us when we are rebuilding? And getting him for this season is a total waste.

I suppose if the Bills contacted Moss and told them they were planning to place a waiver claim on him and checked to see how he felt about the team. I mean maybe he would have interest in playing here long term... But I think thats highly unlikely.

On the surface, I wouldn't seem to make sense. If he was signed through a few more years maybe but not when he's set to be a free agent, forget it.

Jan Reimers
11-01-2010, 04:04 PM
Wouldn't his crappy attitude and his quitting on plays be a great influence on a young team?

lightningbolt444
11-01-2010, 04:09 PM
The people here comparing Roscoe and Moss make me laugh. Think about moss,Johnson and Evans as our top 3 the amount we have been throwing their are more than enough balls to go around. That said if we put a claim in on the steelers lb can we still put one in on moss if not ill pass and take the lb

Mike13
11-01-2010, 04:12 PM
Miami is supposedly intrested in him, Now Marshall and Moss would be one hell of a combo. I doubt it happens, but it would be awesome.

SquishDaFish
11-01-2010, 06:26 PM
I really dont see him making it to Miami personally. I dont see him getting past St Louis, San Diego at all.

TacklingDummy
11-01-2010, 06:27 PM
I don't see him getting past Buffalo.

Nublar7
11-01-2010, 07:08 PM
Dude dont talk about our team because you are showing you know NOTHING! Chan is here next year even if we lose them all. He was givin the team to build. They wont cut bait on him and his plan after year 1. Any fan in their right mind can see the progress we are making and once we get the right players for our 3-4 defense and a QB we will be fine. Learn what your talking about before spewing your team ****.Cam Cameron was given the Dolphins to build in 2007. No one expected that he would be fired after just one year, but that is what happens when you only win one game. If the Bills go winless, I just don't see anyway they can bring Chan back in 2011.

Progress? I see a team that currently stands at 0-7. Chan inherited a 6-10 team, and unless some sort of miracle happens, they are not going to come close to matching that. I understand the thought that it takes a few years to rebuild a team. Usually though, teams get better, not worse during a rebuilding phase.

I guess you think two overtime games means the team is getting better. The 2007 Dolphins played two overtime games, though unlike the Bills, they won one of those games. It is pretty clear to most people that Chan Gailey is the Bills' version of the Dolphins Cam Cameron. Both inherited a 6-10 team, very good offensive coordinators, but absolutely no clue when it comes to building a team and being the head coach.

If the Bills win 0-1 games this year, which is extremely likely, Gailey shouldn't be back. The only way he comes back is if there is absolutely no interest from potential head coach candidates. Which is also very possible, based on this past year's search that ended with the Bills scrambling and settling for Gailey.