PDA

View Full Version : Forked Thread: Is Childress Losing - How good is Gailey doing in the locker room??

Ebenezer
11-01-2010, 04:11 PM
Forked from: Is Childress Losing the Locker Room? (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showpost.php?postid=3350737)

2 "Players coaches", Childress and Wade, are losing their locker rooms, definitely, and look how it is impacting their performance...

then again the antithesis of these coaches is the disciplinarian Singletary, and they arent good either so who knows.

Great point! How do fans think Gailey is doing with the locker room? The team is 0-7 but they took opponents to OT in back to back road games. Is the team playing for him?

The King
11-01-2010, 04:15 PM
I think the team is playing for him... these guys are learning to believe in themselves. Winning just hasnt become the habit yet... which should be top priority... The Lions are going through the same thing, there competitive but its not transforming into W's.

X-Era
11-01-2010, 04:21 PM
I agree, the team is playing for him.

However, he claimed that he has to teach them to get over the hump. The same hump that has kept them from advancing for a decade. If he's our answer, prove it. Show that you can turn this team into a winner.

I mean how many weeks over the past few years did we hear Jauron say about the same thing? "Ive got to get them to..."

Bangarang
11-01-2010, 04:22 PM
This team is going down swinging. Whatever Chan is selling, the players are buying.

Beebe's Kid
11-01-2010, 04:49 PM
I agree, the team is playing for him.

However, he claimed that he has to teach them to get over the hump. The same hump that has kept them from advancing for a decade. If he's our answer, prove it. Show that you can turn this team into a winner.

I mean how many weeks over the past few years did we hear Jauron say about the same thing? "Ive got to get them to..."
Week 8. Year 1.

To deny that this team is playing for Gailey is crazy.

This was never going to be instant, nor did anybody associated with this team pretend it would be.

This team has made improvements for the first time in a long time.

I am curious... A team that was so void of talent two weeks ago that they were asking them is they could beat a UFL team... Now they are playing hard, taking two good teams to OT, on the road, and you thing the coach is losing the locker room?

The fans are wearing bags on their heads, the media doesn't have one nice thing to say...a coach with a new system is starting to get results after a long time if futility, and he's losing the locker room?

Chan isn't losing anybody. This team will want to win for him, and while this year is going to be hard, don't expect that feeling to wear off. The fans are tired of rebuilding...I am sure the players are getting sick of it to, and if there was ever a time to pack it in...we were there after the Jets game, but we didn't...

We may not have any wins, but there is some pride, and improvement. I have see the same 7 win seasons you have, but they never had either of those things. We are a few players away from, deseverdly having some confidence.

Pinkerton Security
11-01-2010, 05:07 PM
Id say we're definitely playing hard for him, it is actually quite noticeable how much harder we're playing for him as opposed to Jauron at the end of his tenure.

Buffalogic
11-01-2010, 05:41 PM
These guys want to win, you think they like being 0-7? These players have a lot of pride and are ultra competitive. It sucks having all your family and friends cheer for you every week and all you show them is loss after loss. They have a lot of reasons to want to play well and win.

It's not like Gailey is doing bonehead crap like Childress...We've been improving every week and narrowly lost in OT against two of the AFC's best teams to this point in the season.

This team could lose 5 more games in a row and they still wouldn't quit.

imbondz
11-01-2010, 06:02 PM
it's too early, but so far, I like Gailey, as much as you can like an 0-7 coach. he seems old school, and I like that.