PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo Bills Now! tonight at 9:30p....discussing overall impact of Toronto series

Coach Sal
11-02-2010, 12:45 PM
TONIGHT!

8pm NFL Now! with myself and Johnny Von. We'll talk about the Randy Moss release, review week 8, and look ahead to week 9.

Then at 9:30pm Buffalo Bills Now!

I'll discuss the Toronto series and it's overall impact on the Buffalo Bills franchise, quickly review the Chiefs loss, discuss the Randy Moss talk, and preview the Bears game. (Johnny Von will join me for the preview, too, since he's a Bears fan and can give his takes).

And don't forget the LIVE chat box with all of YOU!

www.Justin.tv/Coachsal

Spiderweb
11-03-2010, 12:19 AM
Sal, just watched a replay of your show tonight. Ia gree with your assessment of Moss, yet with Merriman I'm not quite sold either way (ignore him or sign him). He seems to bring a lot of bad baggage with him (Attitude, character, and not 100% healthy as well). Yet, at 26, this should have been his prime and a flyer on him at this point almost seems like there's little to lose.

Our LB play has been abysmal this year, and while Poz is definitely puuting forth the effort, he's gotten very little help from Davis, Ayodele, Ellison, etc. Maybe Moats can develop, but he still appears if he's got a bit more "learning" to do.

PromoTheRobot
11-03-2010, 08:35 AM
FYI: L.A. stadium construction just got green-lighted. #1 team on their list? The Bills.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8139c3e9&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true

PTR

hydro
11-03-2010, 08:38 AM
FYI: L.A. stadium construction just got green-lighted. #1 team on their list? The Bills.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8139c3e9&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true

PTR

If you are talking about the one place that it was mentioned they put the team names in alphabetical order :up:

jamze132
11-03-2010, 10:42 AM
Construction was greenlit but ground will not be broken until a team is actually planned to move there. Good luck with that one.