• Apr 2003

losman works out for redskins

just heard that on PTI
  • better days
    • Jan 2010

Re: losman works out for redskins

Originally posted by djjimkelly
    just heard that on PTI
    I just heard on WDAE Tampa that Jamarcus Russell is working out with the Redskins with about 19 others.

Comment

• trapezeus
      Legendary Zoner
      • Oct 2004

now that gets exciting. if the redskins bail on mcnabb. is this a guy that gailey sees some value in? not a great long term plan, but interesting nonetheless.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
        Legendary Zoner
        • May 2009

i would take mcnabb in a heartbeat. i don't care if he is fat and lazy. let the young quarterback learn behind a winner not a back up.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
          Lets GO BUFFALO!!
          • Jun 2005

Id take McNabb real quick

Comment

• Lexwhat
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by trapezeus
            now that gets exciting. if the redskins bail on mcnabb. is this a guy that gailey sees some value in? not a great long term plan, but interesting nonetheless.
            Originally posted by HurkeyNuts
            i would take mcnabb in a heartbeat. i don't care if he is fat and lazy. let the young quarterback learn behind a winner not a back up.
            In a conference earlier this season, Buddy Nix explicitly said that he doesn't like McNabb as a Quarterback. It was a very blunt and straightforward answer.

Comment

• better days
              • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Lexwhat
              In a conference earlier this season, Buddy Nix explicitly said that he doesn't like McNabb as a Quarterback. It was a very blunt and straightforward answer.
              Apparently Shannahan doesn't like him either. I have heard Shannahan does not like the way McNabb practices.

Comment

• Billz_fan
                • Jan 2003

Originally posted by better days
                Apparently Shannahan doesn't like him either. I have heard Shannahan does not like the way McNabb practices.
                I always thought different but after this season im begining to not like the way Shannahan coaches. Now Im not saying that he makes bad moves necessarily but I do not like the way he portrays the moves he makes. He does things but doesn't tell the real reason. He seems to make up storys instead of just being straight forward with his explanations.
                Last edited by Billz_fan; 11-02-2010, 08:03 PM.
                The Polian Curse

"They're a very special group of men. Cherish them, you will not see their like again."

February 4, 1993 Bill Polian at his closing press conferance after being dismissed as GM of the Buffalo Bills by Ralph Wilson.

Comment

• ghz in pittsburgh
                  • Aug 2004

It's not a secret among coach circles that McNabb refuses changes. Redskins Insider reported that they wanted McNabb change some of his mechanics and he simply refused, much like he was with the Eagles.

Comment

• Beebe's Kid
                    • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Billz_fan
                    I always thought different but after this season im begining to not like the way Shannahan coaches. Now Im not saying that he makes bad moves necessarily but I do not like the way he portrays the moves he makes. He does things but doesn't tell the real reason. He seems to make up storys instead of just being straight forward with his explanations.
                    Why do fans think that coaches are ever going to be straight forward? People in positions of power, will never show their hand...ever.

When you hang around here, it is obvious that it doesn't matter if fans get the truth, because even if they did, they wouldn't believe it, or they would complicate it, and twist it into some devilish conspiracy.

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
                      Making Spirits Bright
                      • Mar 2006

Good fo JP, I wish him the best of luck.

Comment

• Billz_fan
                        • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Beebe's Kid
                        Why do fans think that coaches are ever going to be straight forward? People in positions of power, will never show their hand...ever.

When you hang around here, it is obvious that it doesn't matter if fans get the truth, because even if they did, they wouldn't believe it, or they would complicate it, and twist it into some devilish conspiracy.
                        I didn't mean straight forward with me or you. I meant to his players. They seem just as confused as the public. thats not good. I would never expect them to be straight with fans.
                        Last edited by Billz_fan; 11-02-2010, 10:08 PM.
                        The Polian Curse

"They're a very special group of men. Cherish them, you will not see their like again."

February 4, 1993 Bill Polian at his closing press conferance after being dismissed as GM of the Buffalo Bills by Ralph Wilson.

Comment

• better days
                          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Joe Fo Sho
                          Good fo JP, I wish him the best of luck.
                          I don't think JP or Russell are a fit in Shannahans system myself, I doubt the Skins sign either of them.

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
                            Making Spirits Bright
                            • Mar 2006

Originally posted by better days
                            I don't think JP or Russell are a fit in Shannahans system myself, I doubt the Skins sign either of them.
                            I know, just sayin...

Up until about 4 weeks ago, I'd have taken Losman back on this team.

Comment

• better days
                              • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Joe Fo Sho
                              I know, just sayin...

Up until about 4 weeks ago, I'd have taken Losman back on this team.
                              I wish JP luck as well. I never could understand the hatred towards a guy that gave his best to the Bills & city of Buffalo.

Comment

Working...
                              X