PDA

View Full Version : losman works out for redskins

djjimkelly
11-02-2010, 05:00 PM
just heard that on PTI

better days
11-02-2010, 05:02 PM
just heard that on PTI

I just heard on WDAE Tampa that Jamarcus Russell is working out with the Redskins with about 19 others.

trapezeus
11-02-2010, 05:06 PM
now that gets exciting. if the redskins bail on mcnabb. is this a guy that gailey sees some value in? not a great long term plan, but interesting nonetheless.

BertSquirtgum
11-02-2010, 05:58 PM
i would take mcnabb in a heartbeat. i don't care if he is fat and lazy. let the young quarterback learn behind a winner not a back up.

SquishDaFish
11-02-2010, 06:06 PM
Id take McNabb real quick

Lexwhat
11-02-2010, 06:58 PM
now that gets exciting. if the redskins bail on mcnabb. is this a guy that gailey sees some value in? not a great long term plan, but interesting nonetheless.

i would take mcnabb in a heartbeat. i don't care if he is fat and lazy. let the young quarterback learn behind a winner not a back up.

In a conference earlier this season, Buddy Nix explicitly said that he doesn't like McNabb as a Quarterback. It was a very blunt and straightforward answer.

better days
11-02-2010, 07:04 PM
In a conference earlier this season, Buddy Nix explicitly said that he doesn't like McNabb as a Quarterback. It was a very blunt and straightforward answer.

Apparently Shannahan doesn't like him either. I have heard Shannahan does not like the way McNabb practices.

Billz_fan
11-02-2010, 08:00 PM
Apparently Shannahan doesn't like him either. I have heard Shannahan does not like the way McNabb practices.

I always thought different but after this season im begining to not like the way Shannahan coaches. Now Im not saying that he makes bad moves necessarily but I do not like the way he portrays the moves he makes. He does things but doesn't tell the real reason. He seems to make up storys instead of just being straight forward with his explanations.

ghz in pittsburgh
11-02-2010, 08:12 PM
It's not a secret among coach circles that McNabb refuses changes. Redskins Insider reported that they wanted McNabb change some of his mechanics and he simply refused, much like he was with the Eagles.

Beebe's Kid
11-02-2010, 09:19 PM
I always thought different but after this season im begining to not like the way Shannahan coaches. Now Im not saying that he makes bad moves necessarily but I do not like the way he portrays the moves he makes. He does things but doesn't tell the real reason. He seems to make up storys instead of just being straight forward with his explanations.

Why do fans think that coaches are ever going to be straight forward? People in positions of power, will never show their hand...ever.

When you hang around here, it is obvious that it doesn't matter if fans get the truth, because even if they did, they wouldn't believe it, or they would complicate it, and twist it into some devilish conspiracy.

Joe Fo Sho
11-02-2010, 09:59 PM
Good fo JP, I wish him the best of luck.

Billz_fan
11-02-2010, 10:07 PM
Why do fans think that coaches are ever going to be straight forward? People in positions of power, will never show their hand...ever.

When you hang around here, it is obvious that it doesn't matter if fans get the truth, because even if they did, they wouldn't believe it, or they would complicate it, and twist it into some devilish conspiracy.

I didn't mean straight forward with me or you. I meant to his players. They seem just as confused as the public. thats not good. I would never expect them to be straight with fans.

better days
11-02-2010, 10:12 PM
Good fo JP, I wish him the best of luck.

I don't think JP or Russell are a fit in Shannahans system myself, I doubt the Skins sign either of them.

Joe Fo Sho
11-02-2010, 10:14 PM
I don't think JP or Russell are a fit in Shannahans system myself, I doubt the Skins sign either of them.

I know, just sayin...

Up until about 4 weeks ago, I'd have taken Losman back on this team.

better days
11-02-2010, 10:25 PM
I know, just sayin...

Up until about 4 weeks ago, I'd have taken Losman back on this team.

I wish JP luck as well. I never could understand the hatred towards a guy that gave his best to the Bills & city of Buffalo.

psubills62
11-02-2010, 10:25 PM
Chad Jackson worked out for them as well.

Joe Fo Sho
11-02-2010, 11:23 PM
I wish JP luck as well. I never could understand the hatred towards a guy that gave his best to the Bills & city of Buffalo.

Gimme JP over Edwards alllll day. Forget about wins and losses, cuz both of them lost A LOT.

JP > Edwards for the simple fact that he was exciting and made Bills football fun, plus I was always so damned nervous when he tried to make something out of nothing... I missed that while watching Edwards check it down.

Dr. Taylor Zaius
11-03-2010, 06:25 AM
McNabb is overrated.:drool2:

The last buffalo fan
11-03-2010, 09:52 AM
Gimme JP over Edwards alllll day. Forget about wins and losses, cuz both of them lost A LOT.

JP > Edwards for the simple fact that he was exciting and made Bills football fun, plus I was always so damned nervous when he tried to make something out of nothing... I missed that while watching Edwards check it down.

:spit: Same here, compadre! :ill:

streetkings01
11-03-2010, 09:55 AM
I wish JP luck as well. I never could understand the hatred towards a guy that gave his best to the Bills & city of Buffalo.I have hatred towards that quote every time Losman's name comes up!!!!!

streetkings01
11-03-2010, 09:56 AM
Chris Ellis is now a Steeler

DynaPaul
11-03-2010, 04:12 PM
The Redskins are rummaging through all kinds of player trash for some reason.

starrymessenger
11-03-2010, 04:52 PM
i would take mcnabb in a heartbeat. i don't care if he is fat and lazy. let the young quarterback learn behind a winner not a back up.Donovan is actually in pretty good shape this year (he needs to be given his contract is up). Can't imagine it going down, but if McNabb came here and we drafted Luck, with Fitz #2 behind Donovan, we would go from a 10 year drought to a glut of QB talent.