PDA

View Full Version : Fitz on Sirius

HAMMER
11-03-2010, 03:39 PM
Fitz on Sirius in a minute, will update when I hear the interview.

HAMMER
11-03-2010, 04:03 PM
My boss called right when it started, sorry folks, I have nothing for you.

wmoz11
11-03-2010, 04:07 PM
I listened to it all. I'll post what I remember.

They asked him about his running ability and when he chooses to run. He said that mostly it's on 3rd downs when the protection breaks down or no one is open. He hasn't learned to slide yet.

They compared him to Rich Gannon and said he is following his career path - tough, great athlete, smart, etc.

Talked about Stevie J. being a great talent and wondering why he didn't get on the field last year. Said that he's great getting off of press coverage and finding holes in the zone.

Also complimented David Nelson and Roscoe Parrish and said they have 4 WRs that are playing at a very high level.

Kirwan said that some teams are packing it in for the season but he has noticed that the Bills have not and said that they simply don't play that way.

Fitz talked about his connection with Martz and noted that the Bears defense is big, fast, and tough and they keep it simple. They're leading the league in 3 and outs forced and in 3rd down conversion percentages from a defensive perspective.

I'll post more as I remember.

madness
11-03-2010, 04:09 PM
Hit your boss with your screen name.

The King
11-03-2010, 04:10 PM
I caught the tail end.

He talked about trying to see everything on the field and spread the football around. He loves his four receivers Evans, Johnson, Parrish and Nelson. He doesn't try to force the ball to anyone in peticular he's just looking for the open guy.

They asked about Mike Martz and his playcalling style. Fitzy was in STL in 05.

The locker room is staying positive despite being 0-6 he says morale is still high and they feel like they can win every week.

After the call the hosts pretty much all agreed the Bills win this weekend.

tampabay25690
11-03-2010, 04:22 PM
I was on yesterday with Pat around this time and they were very positive of the way the Bills will be in the future.They like CHAN and think he is the guy that will turn it around...

Thanx for the update because my boss called me as well when the interview came on......

Jan Reimers
11-03-2010, 05:12 PM
My boss called right when it started, sorry folks, I have nothing for you.
Doesn't that piss you off when work interferes with important Bills' stuff?

Don't Panic
11-03-2010, 06:28 PM
I was on yesterday with Pat around this time and they were very positive of the way the Bills will be in the future.They like CHAN and think he is the guy that will turn it around...

Thanx for the update because my boss called me as well when the interview came on......

Who are you when you're on? I'll listen out for ya.

tampabay25690
11-03-2010, 07:22 PM
Who are you when you're on? I'll listen out for ya.

Donnie from Tampa...
Usually on once a week...
Depends what time I feel like calling.

I drive around TAMPA all day and listen to football, yea life is good..

Goobylal
11-03-2010, 09:18 PM
I think that the offense and ST's will be fine, but the defense will take some luck to improve next year.

tampabay25690
11-04-2010, 06:15 AM
I think that the offense and ST's will be fine, but the defense will take some luck to improve next year.

Thats are main focus.
I think this draft class.
Troup, Moats, Spiller, Nelson, maybe Coleman will be a nice future for this team.
Still want to see what Carrington can do, remember Easly as well......
DEFENSE, DEFENSE, DEFENSE is what this teams focus needs to be.....
We need LB'S bad and depth.....
I think Stroud is at the end, I like our interior guys Williams is playing at a great level right now and is still young in his career. I think Maybin can still play I just think he will need time like Gholston with the Jets......If not he will be gone in Training camp next year....

The good thing is, I dont think it can get worse then this right now......
GO BILLS!

jamze132
11-04-2010, 09:49 AM
Donnie from Tampa - :rofl:

hydro
11-04-2010, 10:14 AM

What is so funny?

T-Long
11-04-2010, 10:20 AM
Terry in Pennsylvania here....used to be Terry in San Francisco. Always had very animated calls with Adam Schein. Haven't been able to call in lately, but I get through maybe once a month, but I used to be on daily

tampabay25690
11-04-2010, 04:23 PM

Yea what is so funny.....:roflmao:

jamze132
11-05-2010, 04:08 PM
:idunno:

:lol: