PDA

View Full Version : Harry Neil's comments after the second were right on

chernobylwraiths
11-03-2010, 07:52 PM
Hilarious. Anybody else hear them?

G Wolly
11-03-2010, 07:56 PM
Something about you get each guy to say something he can bring to the table and if he doesn't, he deserves a punch to the face.

I lol'd but he's 100% right.

chernobylwraiths
11-03-2010, 08:02 PM
Something about you get each guy to say something he can bring to the table and if he doesn't, he deserves a punch to the face.

I lol'd but he's 100% right.

These guys have to be accountable to each other. Of course, I think Roy, Connolly, Stafford might have broken orbital, cheek, nose and jaws.

OpIv37
11-03-2010, 09:33 PM
These guys have to be accountable to each other. Of course, I think Roy, Connolly, Stafford might have broken orbital, cheek, nose and jaws.

those injuries happen to Connolly if he accidentally eats crunchy peanut butter instead of the creamy kind.

clumping platelets
11-03-2010, 10:39 PM
those injuries happen to Connolly if he accidentally eats crunchy peanut butter instead of the creamy kind.

:roflmao:

JD
11-03-2010, 11:01 PM
He said all of this? I need to hear this lol

chernobylwraiths
11-04-2010, 05:45 AM
He said all of this? I need to hear this lol

No he said, something like, "There should be a players only meeting held, no coaches. The players should all get up and state to the team what then can do and go out and do it. After you get 21 guys all saying face to face what they will do, go out and do it. And if they don't do it then they should be punched right in the face."