PDA

View Full Version : Eric Moulds

patmoran2006
11-04-2010, 02:32 PM
Boys (and girls)

Calling Eric Moulds shortly for an interview to publish.. Any questions Bills-related you'd like me to ask him?

Mahdi
11-04-2010, 02:37 PM
Ask him how he felt about the decision to bench Flutie and go with Johnson in the playoffs.

BILLSROCK1212
11-04-2010, 02:40 PM
Ask if he thinks that the Bills' QB troubles of late are due to a lack of talent or due to the coaching staff.

trapezeus
11-04-2010, 02:40 PM
How much does he think about being a receiver who could have at the very least had a stable QB situation. He put up guady numbers with crap and instability. could he have done that much better with a real QB?

Dujek
11-04-2010, 02:42 PM
Ask him what he thinks of the Bills' current crop of receivers, and how far he thinks the likes of Stevie Johnson can progress.

Oh, and definitely ask him about Wade's ridiculous decision, as Mahdi said.

patmoran2006
11-04-2010, 02:46 PM
Ask him how he felt about the decision to bench Flutie and go with Johnson in the playoffs.
I will for SURE.. Great question, hopefully he'll give a straight answer.

The last buffalo fan
11-04-2010, 02:50 PM
His personal opinion about Doug Flutie as a NFL Quaterback.

trapezeus
11-04-2010, 02:50 PM
more so than what he felt about the benching, it would be interesting to know what the insider/locker room feel was. what positions were backing flutie, which ones were backing johnson. what was the day to day like during that stretch.

mayotm
11-04-2010, 02:56 PM
How much does he think about being a receiver who could have at the very least had a stable QB situation. He put up guady numbers with crap and instability. could he have done that much better with a real QB?In my opinion, crappy QB play for a majority of his career is what will keep Eric out of the Hall of Fame. He was a Hall of Fame talent. He was still a damn good player and one of my favorites.

Bill Cody
11-04-2010, 02:58 PM
ask him to comment on this blog post I found, should spice up the interview:

I agree with Amary, I am one of the girls of many who he threatened and much more.. He is not a good man hes only nice when he gets what he wants.. He thinks he owns the world but like Amary said; all he wants is one thing.. as for his kids.. sadly, he doesnt care about "all" of them ..(trust me) Hes all about strippers and his money and driving around in his range rover or bentley! Hes no big deal. Once you fall into his trap, he will have you stalked and message you telling you how much of a whore you are and then want to fly you down to go see him so he can have his 3min with you then leave you... He will eat your soul and slowly, painfully, dig a hole in your heart. Be aware.

Patti120
11-04-2010, 03:03 PM
ask him to comment on this blog post I found, should spice up the interview:

I agree with Amary, I am one of the girls of many who he threatened and much more.. He is not a good man hes only nice when he gets what he wants.. He thinks he owns the world but like Amary said; all he wants is one thing.. as for his kids.. sadly, he doesnt care about "all" of them ..(trust me) Hes all about strippers and his money and driving around in his range rover or bentley! Hes no big deal. Once you fall into his trap, he will have you stalked and message you telling you how much of a whore you are and then want to fly you down to go see him so he can have his 3min with you then leave you... He will eat your soul and slowly, painfully, dig a hole in your heart. Be aware.

WTH! LOL! Was that said about Moulds? Sounds more like a Travis Henry woman.

Bill Cody
11-04-2010, 03:04 PM
WTH! LOL! Was that said about Moulds? Sounds more like a Travis Henry woman.

yep. They have more in common than some people think. Google is a great thing.

patmoran2006
11-04-2010, 03:11 PM
yep. They have more in common than some people think. Google is a great thing. I know plenty about Moulds' past, but I'm keeping it about football. Most people dont want to read about that stuff, its irrelevent to the interview, though I do know where you're coming from.

dannyek71
11-04-2010, 03:16 PM
Ask him if he can still run and catch

Bill Cody
11-04-2010, 03:20 PM
I know plenty about Moulds' past, but I'm keeping it about football. Most people dont want to read about that stuff, its irrelevent to the interview, though I do know where you're coming from.

I was mostly joking. Obviously I didn't expect you to ask him anything inflammatory. Football wise he had some great years here. It did not end well here for him though as is often the case with WR's near the end. The great ones are almost all divas, you just find out about it later sometimes. I remember one week Drew Bledsoe opened a game with 7 straight pass attempts to Moulds. We heard later the rumor was Moulds had been whining about not getting the ball enough.

Ok you won't ask him this either but ask him why he almost always jumped to catch the ball even when he didn't need to? I used to tape the games and that always cracked me up. Not that it matters.

TacklingDummy
11-04-2010, 03:21 PM
Ask him if he can give TDummy $20,000. I'll mow his lawn once.

Crisis
11-04-2010, 03:22 PM
how did it feel to spit on surtain?

Pinkerton Security
11-04-2010, 03:33 PM
Ask him if he has ever spoken with or been approached by other past Bills (namely Jimbo) about buying the team when Ralphie dies, or anything of that sort.

djjimkelly
11-04-2010, 03:36 PM
ask him what he believes is this team biggest area of need

whether it be players position specific, coaching or management

patmoran2006
11-04-2010, 03:37 PM
I think its a lock that he'll be on the Bills Wall of Fame someday

Dr. Lecter
11-04-2010, 03:58 PM
Ask him who his biggest influence was as a young player and how he was able to turn his career around from a disappointment to a star WR.

tampabay25690
11-04-2010, 04:37 PM
Who was the tuffest CB he faced while at Buffalo....

DrGraves
11-04-2010, 04:39 PM
For younger bills fans in their late teens into their 20's who were too young to appreciate the super bowl years, Eric Moulds has been perhaps the only great Bills player we have been able to watch in our lifetime... for people in this age range he is unanimously their favorite all-time Bill.... I wonder if he is aware of this? How does he feel about it?

tomz
11-04-2010, 04:44 PM
Ask him about the process of maturing for the 1st two years and then breaking out in year 3. What changed? What clicked?

seanbillsfan
11-04-2010, 05:54 PM
What's his fav brand of TP

TacklingDummy
11-04-2010, 06:14 PM
Ask him if he's ever posted on the Bills Zone or visited message boards.

IAG
11-04-2010, 07:01 PM
Can you tell him I miss him...: (

Slim
11-04-2010, 07:32 PM
Ask him if he's ever posted on the Bills Zone or visited message boards.

No he hasn't. Eric is the one Bills player I know personally and I visit him every time I go back home.

Patti120
11-04-2010, 08:03 PM
Ask him about the process of maturing for the 1st two years and then breaking out in year 3. What changed? What clicked?

Flutie Flakes ?

bf1
11-04-2010, 08:06 PM
ask him if he ever used performance enhancing drugs.

ServoBillieves
11-04-2010, 09:27 PM
Ask him to get his pads back on.

camelcowboy
11-04-2010, 09:29 PM
Why did he jump for every ball he caught that was really annoying

DrGraves
11-04-2010, 11:19 PM
ask him why he isn't on the bills wall of fame yet?

G Wolly
11-04-2010, 11:31 PM
Ask him what he would do for a klondike bar

Mr. Pink
11-05-2010, 03:23 AM
We seem to have young players who consistently can't show anything in year 1 or year 2 or longer...Moulds seemed to take a few years to develop into a true WR in this league. Ask him what it took for the proverbial "light" to turn on for him as an NFL player and to turn the corner from ST contributor to offensive weapon.

Then parlay that question into if he thinks some of our younger players seem to be turning that corner like Spiller, Johnson, Jones, McKelvin etc...

mercyrule
11-05-2010, 07:47 AM
Ask him what he thinks about being named an SEC football legend. I see that he roots for the Bulldogs all the time - that's the only football he talks about on FB (maybe ask him why that is - I mean, what does he think of the Bills):

http://www.gulflive.com/sports/index.ssf/2010/10/lucedales_moulds_named_sec_foo.html

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2010/11/all-time_top_5_dd_lewis_tops_m.html

patmoran2006
11-05-2010, 11:57 AM
Interview is done and I'm telling ya, its one of if not the best interview I've ever had.. He dont pull punches with answers, makes me wonder how his current relationship is with the org.

IT will be out no later than Monday morning. A lot of peicing together to do, but I think you'll find it worth the read, hope so anyway.

Mr. Miyagi
11-05-2010, 12:07 PM
I can't wait! Thanks Pat!

patmoran2006
11-05-2010, 12:14 PM
I'll throw ya one bone, cause I can't resist.. But I wont get into detail until I get it out there.

He did call the decision to bench Flutie for Rob Johnson in the playoffs "the dumbest decision made in history of pro sports"

He may not be right.. But this guy doesn't say the powder-puff answers

mercyrule
11-05-2010, 12:16 PM
I'll throw ya one bone, cause I can't resist.. But I wont get into detail until I get it out there.

He did call the decision to bench Flutie for Rob Johnson in the playoffs "the dumbest decision made in history of pro sports"

He may not be right.. But this guy doesn't say the powder-puff answersI told you he's a god

SeatownBillsFan21
11-05-2010, 12:23 PM
Nice cant wait to read it...

patmoran2006
11-05-2010, 12:35 PM
If you really think about it, Eric Moulds is the last QUALITY Bills free agent to actually hit the open market and then resign with the Bills.

Hasn't been one since, they all leave when they can.

Mr. Pink
11-05-2010, 12:36 PM
If you really think about it, Eric Moulds is the last QUALITY Bills free agent to actually hit the open market and then resign with the Bills.

Hasn't been one since, they all leave when they can.

And he kept taking pay cuts to stay here too.

The last buffalo fan
11-05-2010, 01:14 PM
Reed & EMo are my favorite receivers in all NFL history. :gobills:

Novacane
11-05-2010, 01:35 PM

He may not be right.. But this guy doesn't say the powder-puff answers

Did you happen to ask him if he thought that was a decision made by Wade or by Ralph?

mybills
11-05-2010, 02:50 PM
He gets a :10: for that comment/answer.