• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Eric Moulds

Boys (and girls)

Calling Eric Moulds shortly for an interview to publish.. Any questions Bills-related you'd like me to ask him?

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE
  • Mahdi
    • Mar 2004

Re: Eric Moulds

Ask him how he felt about the decision to bench Flutie and go with Johnson in the playoffs.

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
      !?!?!?!?!?
      • Mar 2006

Ask if he thinks that the Bills' QB troubles of late are due to a lack of talent or due to the coaching staff.

Comment

• trapezeus
        Legendary Zoner
        • Oct 2004

How much does he think about being a receiver who could have at the very least had a stable QB situation. He put up guady numbers with crap and instability. could he have done that much better with a real QB?

Comment

• Dujek
          Hall of Fame Zoner
          • Jan 2008

Ask him what he thinks of the Bills' current crop of receivers, and how far he thinks the likes of Stevie Johnson can progress.

Oh, and definitely ask him about Wade's ridiculous decision, as Mahdi said.

Comment

• patmoran2006
            Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
            • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Mahdi
            Ask him how he felt about the decision to bench Flutie and go with Johnson in the playoffs.
            I will for SURE.. Great question, hopefully he'll give a straight answer.

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
              I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
              • Sep 2004

His personal opinion about Doug Flutie as a NFL Quaterback.
              The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• trapezeus
                Legendary Zoner
                • Oct 2004

more so than what he felt about the benching, it would be interesting to know what the insider/locker room feel was. what positions were backing flutie, which ones were backing johnson. what was the day to day like during that stretch.

Comment

• mayotm
                  • Jul 2003

Originally posted by trapezeus
                  How much does he think about being a receiver who could have at the very least had a stable QB situation. He put up guady numbers with crap and instability. could he have done that much better with a real QB?
                  In my opinion, crappy QB play for a majority of his career is what will keep Eric out of the Hall of Fame. He was a Hall of Fame talent. He was still a damn good player and one of my favorites.

Comment

• Bill Cody
                    • Sep 2004

ask him to comment on this blog post I found, should spice up the interview:

I agree with Amary, I am one of the girls of many who he threatened and much more.. He is not a good man hes only nice when he gets what he wants.. He thinks he owns the world but like Amary said; all he wants is one thing.. as for his kids.. sadly, he doesnt care about "all" of them ..(trust me) Hes all about strippers and his money and driving around in his range rover or bentley! Hes no big deal. Once you fall into his trap, he will have you stalked and message you telling you how much of a whore you are and then want to fly you down to go see him so he can have his 3min with you then leave you... He will eat your soul and slowly, painfully, dig a hole in your heart. Be aware.

Comment

• Patti120
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DrewBlueFan
                      ask him to comment on this blog post I found, should spice up the interview:

I agree with Amary, I am one of the girls of many who he threatened and much more.. He is not a good man hes only nice when he gets what he wants.. He thinks he owns the world but like Amary said; all he wants is one thing.. as for his kids.. sadly, he doesnt care about "all" of them ..(trust me) Hes all about strippers and his money and driving around in his range rover or bentley! Hes no big deal. Once you fall into his trap, he will have you stalked and message you telling you how much of a whore you are and then want to fly you down to go see him so he can have his 3min with you then leave you... He will eat your soul and slowly, painfully, dig a hole in your heart. Be aware.

WTH! LOL! Was that said about Moulds? Sounds more like a Travis Henry woman.

Comment

• Bill Cody
                        • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Patti120
                        WTH! LOL! Was that said about Moulds? Sounds more like a Travis Henry woman.
                        yep. They have more in common than some people think. Google is a great thing.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                          Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                          • Dec 2005

Originally posted by DrewBlueFan
                          yep. They have more in common than some people think. Google is a great thing.
                          I know plenty about Moulds' past, but I'm keeping it about football. Most people dont want to read about that stuff, its irrelevent to the interview, though I do know where you're coming from.

Comment

• dannyek71
                            Drink Responsibly
                            • Dec 2004

Ask him if he can still run and catch
                            [

Comment

• Bill Cody
                              • Sep 2004

Originally posted by patmoran2006
                              I know plenty about Moulds' past, but I'm keeping it about football. Most people dont want to read about that stuff, its irrelevent to the interview, though I do know where you're coming from.
                              I was mostly joking. Obviously I didn't expect you to ask him anything inflammatory. Football wise he had some great years here. It did not end well here for him though as is often the case with WR's near the end. The great ones are almost all divas, you just find out about it later sometimes. I remember one week Drew Bledsoe opened a game with 7 straight pass attempts to Moulds. We heard later the rumor was Moulds had been whining about not getting the ball enough.

Ok you won't ask him this either but ask him why he almost always jumped to catch the ball even when he didn't need to? I used to tape the games and that always cracked me up. Not that it matters.

Comment

Working...
                              X