PDA

View Full Version : Looks like Cam Newton went pro long ago

PromoTheRobot
11-05-2010, 12:53 PM
http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/news?slug=dw-newton110410

PTR

hydro
11-05-2010, 12:54 PM
Looks like this topic was submitted in the right forum.

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=197719

Figster
11-05-2010, 01:16 PM
Looks like this topic was submitted in the right forum.

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=197719

Well we are shopping for a QB and myself personally, Cam Newton has sparked my interest, but I'm new here...

Figster
11-06-2010, 04:01 PM
Cameron Newton throws for 317 yards, 4 TD's and runs for the 5th... in the first half... What?

I think Newton might have taken it personally when folks thought he couldn't throw the football.

Cam Newton is an electrifying athlete that just keeps getting better and better every week.

I really like this guy...

TacklingDummy
11-06-2010, 04:17 PM
Where does he get drafted in 2 years?

hydro
11-06-2010, 04:37 PM
Cameron Newton throws for 317 yards, 4 TD's and runs for the 5th... in the first half... What?

I think Newton might have taken it personally when folks thought he couldn't throw the football.

Cam Newton is an electrifying athlete that just keeps getting better and better every week.

I really like this guy...

He is a great player but they were playing Chattanooga for ****s sake.

Figster
11-06-2010, 04:40 PM
Where does he get drafted in 2 years?

Newtons waiting until the seasons over with Auburn before he makes a decision.(2011 draft is very possible)

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/football/ncaa/11/02/auburn-newton-nfl.ap/index.html?xid=si_topstories

Figster
11-06-2010, 04:43 PM
He is a great player but they were playing Chattanooga for ****s sake.

Not the stiffest competition is it

hydro
11-06-2010, 04:46 PM
Not the stiffest competition is itNot today, but last week's show was something. Doubt he turns anything at the pro level though.

Buffalo Thriller
11-06-2010, 06:47 PM
Cam will either be the greatest pick ever, or a complete failure.

tampabay25690
11-06-2010, 11:49 PM
Not the stiffest competition is it

Auburn has had a tuff schedule all year..
He has done the same all year and did that vs LSU who has 1 of the best D's in the nation....
The guy is a stud and plays in the best conference in the nation by far.......

SaviorEdwards
11-07-2010, 12:02 AM
he'll be a nice TE someday

SaviorEdwards
11-07-2010, 12:04 AM
He has done the same all year and did that vs LSU who has 1 of the best D's in the nation....

normally I would agree but im not sure how good that conference is this year. frankly Bama should be happy they lost because Oregon would have killed them if they got to a national championship game. Aside from Cam, Auburn would be maybe a .500 team, I bet the auburn fans hold their breath everytime he gets tackled.

Figster
11-07-2010, 12:08 AM
normally I would agree but im not sure how good that conference is this year. frankly Bama should be happy they lost because Oregon would have killed them if they got to a national championship game. Aside from Cam, Auburn would be maybe a .500 team, I bet the auburn fans hold their breath everytime he gets tackled.

Hows Trent's hand doing Savior?

looks like Garrard took the reins again and is playing well.

SaviorEdwards
11-07-2010, 12:12 AM
Hows Trent's hand doing Savior?

looks like Garrard took the reins again and is playing well.

obviously im mocking the guy who used to post on bbmb...

Figster
11-07-2010, 12:14 AM

I agree tampabay, Cam Newton is one hell of an athlete, and Newton has a live arm to go with his awesome wheels.

Figster
11-07-2010, 12:16 AM
obviously im mocking the guy who used to post on bbmb...

Actually I seen a SaviorEdwards on the Jags forum posting.

SaviorEdwards
11-07-2010, 12:17 AM
anyone notice when Cam puts up big #'s vs. a crap program like Chatanooga ESPN doesn't qualify it? If its a Pac 10 QB like Luck or Barkley they always need to point that out.

SaviorEdwards
11-07-2010, 12:25 AM
Actually I seen a SaviorEdwards on the Jags forum posting.

LMAO!!!! Thanks for the heads up, I was wondering where he went hahahaha :laughing:

tampabay25690
11-07-2010, 12:36 AM

What???
Bama lost at LSU and at South Carolina......
Both SEC teams and pretty good......
Bama having that many weeks to prepare for a game has a edge over Oregon IMO.......
So I really don't think Oregon would kill them....
Oregon hasn't seen a all around team like that all year....
I will be honest I am surprised LSU won today....

tampabay25690
11-07-2010, 12:39 AM
I agree tampabay, Cam Newton is one hell of an athlete, and Newton has a live arm to go with his awesome wheels.

He would look good in a Gator outfit right now.....
Glad he is performing......I just hope all the rumors are false right now about the $$$$$...

Figster
11-07-2010, 12:55 AM
What???
Bama having that many weeks to prepare for a game has a edge over Oregon IMO.......

Speaking of having extra time to prepare, half of Bama's schedule almost faced teams coming off bye weeks (both loses)

The schedule makers really need to pay more attention to bye weeks and keep it more evenly distributed, you can't make one team go through a whole season of facing opponents coming off of byes, I know they're defending Champions but come on.

SaviorEdwards
11-07-2010, 01:41 AM
Speaking of having extra time to prepare, half of Bama's schedule almost faced teams coming off bye weeks (both loses)

The schedule makers really need to pay more attention to bye weeks and keep it more evenly distributed, you can't make one team go through a whole season of facing opponents coming off of byes, I know they're defending Champions but come on.

LOL i think they did pay attention, this season was a beast of a schedule for Alabama.

SaviorEdwards
11-07-2010, 01:42 AM
What???

I'm not going to say I know for sure, but that is why the bowl season is fun because it really shows how good or bad the conferences are. I expect the Big East and Big 12 to get pounded this post season...but you never know.

tampabay25690
11-07-2010, 10:10 AM

You couldnt be more correct......
I still think Bama is 1 of the best teams in the nation...

tampabay25690
11-07-2010, 10:11 AM
LOL i think they did pay attention, this season was a beast of a schedule for Alabama.

Yea it was...

tampabay25690
11-07-2010, 10:13 AM
I'm not going to say I know for sure, but that is why the bowl season is fun because it really shows how good or bad the conferences are. I expect the Big East and Big 12 to get pounded this post season...but you never know.

yea I luv Bowl season...
It sucks that the Big East get a automatic bid to a BCS game......
Pitt???? UGHHHHH kind of like CINCI last year when they got destroyed....

better days
11-07-2010, 10:34 AM

The SEC is the best conference in College period.