PDA

View Full Version : Kelly's Call

justasportsfan
11-05-2010, 01:18 PM
If anything, nice read.

You need to put the pieces of the puzzle together and even though Merriman can be one potentially big piece, there are probably four or five more big pieces that need to be added to this thing. We need an offensive tackle, we need another good pass rusher, another linebacker, another cornerback. We’re a handful of players away from being a really good team.

Fitz

I still remember Alex Van Pelt telling me that if Fitzpatrick ever got a good opportunity to get out there and play he could make good on it. He doesn’t have the strongest arm, but he makes good decisions and he’s not afraid to try to put the football in there.

They’re becoming more of a team, but I think their lack of talent is what’s keeping them from getting over that hump. They’re just not solid all the way around.

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-3/Kellys-Call-Merriman-a-potential-piece/a58b0c84-eebe-4540-9dba-05953db4f227

Bangarang
11-05-2010, 01:29 PM
That guy cannot wait until he's part of the group of people that buys the team.

Novacane
11-05-2010, 01:33 PM
Interesting he did not list QB as one of their big needs.

justasportsfan
11-05-2010, 01:38 PM

I'm sure he's thinking it but didn't want to throw Fitz under the buss.

Dr. Taylor Zaius
11-05-2010, 01:43 PM
I'm sure he's thinking it but didn't want to throw Fitz under the buss.
You're probably right.:jig:

trapezeus
11-05-2010, 03:04 PM
QB is a need. I think with the QB play not being painfully awful, it's easier to just gloss over that and not mention it.

if it was as bad as it was the first two weeks, he'd have to say it.

Figster
11-05-2010, 03:10 PM

Maybe Jim meant QB instead of CB, by the way I like our CB's

Hogwasher
11-06-2010, 09:57 PM
Most teams are a handful of players away from greatness.