Just once... One time will due it for me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Yasgur's Farm
    • Feb 2005

Just once... One time will due it for me.

I want a little Patriot luck... I want a Junior Seau cast-off from the Chargers drop into our lap.

Here's hoping Merriman is that guy... I know I've compared him to Chris Kelsay over the past 4 seasons... But a fella's gotta have a bitta hope don't he?
    Last edited by Yasgur's Farm; 11-06-2010, 06:46 PM.
  • Buffalo Thriller
    • Sep 2010

Re: Just once... One time will due it for me.

Merriman to Kelsay? How so?
    Originally posted by OpIv37
    You guys, the solution is so simple. Find the crazy kids who are shooting up the schools and have them shoot people getting off planes from West Africa.

No more school shootings, no more Ebola.

Obama would have thought of this already if he wasn't a pinko commie Nazi queer-loving wetback-loving Kenyan Indonesian Muslim.

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
      • Feb 2005

Compare stats over the past 4 years... Tackles... Sacks... Passes Defended... Forced Funmbles... Fumbles Recovered.

Anyway, we're off topic.

Comment

• wozrob11
        • Mar 2007

yeah i think we are due for a little patriot magic.we just have to all pray to the football gods a little extra! he s gonna be a stud lb i can feel it. LIGHTS OUT!!!!!!!
        IF YOUR NOT FIRST YOUR LAST :op:

Comment

• Buffalo Thriller
          • Sep 2010

If we sign him, what would it be.. 3 year deal?
          You guys, the solution is so simple. Find the crazy kids who are shooting up the schools and have them shoot people getting off planes from West Africa.

Obama would have thought of this already if he wasn't a pinko commie Nazi queer-loving wetback-loving Kenyan Indonesian Muslim.

Comment

• YardRat
            Well, lookie here...
            • Dec 2004

I'm up for a little good luck.
            YardRat Wall of Fame
            #56 DARRYL TALLEY
            #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Buffalo Thriller
              • Sep 2010

Or a little Andrew Luck

Comment

• Ickybaluky
                • Jul 2003

Originally posted by draz54
                I want a little Patriot luck... I want a Junior Seau cast-off from the Chargers drop into our lap.
                Technically, Seau was a cast-off of the Dolphins. He spent 3 years there after leaving San Deigo. If you use Rodney Harrison instead of Seau, it is a better example. Rodney, like Merriman, was released by San Diego after suffering an injury.

Buf if you really want to get to the bottom of the Patriots "luck", it was a QB that came out of nowhere after being taken in the 6th round in 2000. It doesn't get much luckier than that.
                Last edited by Ickybaluky; 11-06-2010, 07:51 PM.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                  Zero for Zero!
                  • Mar 2003

Originally posted by NE39
                  Technically, Seau was a cast-off of the Dolphins. He spent 3 years there after leaving San Deigo. If you use Rodney Harrison instead of Seau, it is a better example. Rodney, like Merriman, was released by San Diego after suffering an injury.

Buf if you really want to get to the bottom of the Patriots "luck", it was a QB that came out of nowhere after being taken in the 6th round in 2000. It doesn't get much luckier than that.
                  Or the cast off coach from Cleveland who they stole from the Jets using some, um, questionable ways.
                  Originally posted by mysticsoto
                  Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• Oldbillsfan
                    shelby's big brother smilie smilie
                    • Mar 2007

The Pats have been the luckiest team I have ever seen... Until that Giants receiver caught the pass on his helmet to help them ruin the Pats perfect season. They would have been the greatest team ever.

Comment

• Buffalo Thriller
                      • Sep 2010

The Pats will be the Bills of the AFC in 5 years. (I HOPE!)

Comment

• better days
                        • Jan 2010

Originally posted by NE39

I think you can add a HC that looked God awful in Cleveland into the luck of the Pats* as well.

Comment

• Novacane
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by better days
                          I think you can add a HC that looked God awful in Cleveland into the luck of the Pats* as well.

BB gets his balls licked to much. (not saying you were lol) IMO he would not have been much better in NE if it had not been for that lucky 6th round pick. A great QB makes all the difference.

Comment

• better days
                            • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Novacane
                            BB gets his balls licked to much. (not saying you were lol) IMO he would not have been much better in NE if it had not been for that lucky 6th round pick. A great QB makes all the difference.
                            No question a great QB makes all the difference. Many of us have been saying that is what the Bills need rather than draft the O-line 1st as some have suggested.

You have to admit though, BB is a great defensive coach.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                              Peterman Sucks!
                              • Mar 2006

Belichick was fine in Cleveland and took them to an 11-5 record in 94.

I still don't get why people think he was a complete failure there.

The 1994 Browns had statistically their best defense in franchise history, a QB in Testaverde who was sacked less than 1 time per game who just couldn't beat the Steelers that year.

The only reason people in Cleveland didn't like him is because he released Kosar.

Comment

Working...
                              X