Terrence McGee
Andra Davis
Ed Wang
Alex Carrington
John McCargo
Shawne Merriman

Ebenezer
11-07-2010, 10:56 AM
Remind me why McCargo is on this team...I'm starting to worry that Wang is even more hurt than announced...or he sucks.

Bangarang
11-07-2010, 11:06 AM
When will we start seeing Wang and Carrington? It's not like our lines couldn't use the help.

Cleve
11-07-2010, 11:07 AM
Why are Maybin and McCargo drawing a paycheck every week? Either use 'em, or CUT them. Seems like a simple concept that Wilson & Co. can't fathom.

I think it's bad for team morale to have these high-priced 'cheerleaders' warming the bench week after week, when there are guys making less getting out on the field and taking a beating.

Ebenezer
11-07-2010, 11:08 AM
Why are Maybin and McCargo drawing a paycheck every week? Either use 'em, or CUT them. Seems like a simple concept that Wilson & Co. can't fathom.

I think it's bad for team morale to have these high-priced 'cheerleaders' warming the bench week after week, when there are guys making less getting out on the field and taking a beating.
All I can think of is that they play the scout team in practice...somebody has to do it...their signing bonuses not withstanding they are as cheap as rookies.

YardRat
11-07-2010, 11:12 AM
Remind me why McCargo is on this team...I'm starting to worry that Wang is even more hurt than announced...or he sucks.

Because Indy figured out after two days that he sucked.

Dr. Lecter
11-07-2010, 11:31 AM
Wang was a 5th round pick who missed all of TC.

Mr. Pink
11-07-2010, 11:31 AM
Just cut McCargo and Maybin already and move on.

X-Era
11-07-2010, 11:54 AM

McCargo is on this team because we haven't gone through another off-season yet. Once we do, we will upgrade him.

Wang is yet another questionable pick from this past draft. The mid-rounds look very questionable so far.