X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Forward_Lateral
    • Mar 2004

Some of you people make me sick

You ***** when the Bills offense sucks, and can't muster much more than 100 yards a game through the air. You say it's the O-line's fault, or the WRs can't be getting open because the QB is checking down all the time.

Now, you ***** the Gailey passes the ball too much. Despite the fact that the WRs now look unstoppable, the O-line looks decent, and the team is moving the ball, almost at will, through the air.

What did you want Chan to do this week? Run the ball 30 times for 60 yards, leading to 2 first downs, and maybe a touchdown?

I honestly think some of you idiots ***** for the sake of *****ing.

This isn't a Fitzpatrick sucks, or doesn't suck thread either. I honestly want to know what you morons expect of Gailey.
  • Mr. Pink
    Peterman Sucks!
    • Mar 2006

Re: Some of you people make me sick

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral
    You ***** when the Bills offense sucks, and can't muster much more than 100 yards a game through the air. You say it's the O-line's fault, or the WRs can't be getting open because the QB is checking down all the time.

Now, you ***** the Gailey passes the ball too much. Despite the fact that the WRs now look unstoppable, the O-line looks decent, and the team is moving the ball, almost at will, through the air.

What did you want Chan to do this week? Run the ball 30 times for 60 yards, leading to 2 first downs, and maybe a touchdown?

This isn't a Fitzpatrick sucks, or doesn't suck thread either. I honestly want to know what you morons expect of Gailey.

An NFL caliber offense.

Gailey is running the same pistol/spread offense here that he ran in G. Tech.

Basically some balance would be nice.

Comment

• hydro
      • Oct 2005

BERNIAC!

Comment

• buffalobillsfan95
        • Jan 2010

I'm not botching I agree... This year Is far more entertaining then last year
        “The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.” -Albert Einstein

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FunTimesYaY!
          An NFL caliber offense.

Gailey is running the same pistol/spread offense here that he ran in G. Tech.

Basically some balance would be nice.
          So, you'd rather have balance, then an offense that moves the ball, puts up points, and gives the team a chance to win?

Comment

• Nighthawk
            Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
            • Jul 2002

Could not have said it any better!

Comment

• Johnny Bugmenot
              Will not tolerate vandalism.
              • Apr 2006

Dude, the team is 0-8. Obviously this team is doing something wrong-- otherwise they'd be finding ways to win.

Honestly I don't mind this strategy. When you run two totally different offensive strategies that's impossible to game-plan against. (pardon my poor grammar)

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                Peterman Sucks!
                • Mar 2006

So, you'd rather have balance, then an offense that moves the ball, puts up points, and gives the team a chance to win?

I'd rather win games 3-2 than make the QB look good in fantasy football.

The objective is to win, when you place the entire game on the shoulders of an average inaccurate QB you're not going to win football games.

Which is probably why we're 0-8.

Comment

• Nighthawk
                  • Jul 2002

The objective is to win, when you place the entire game on the shoulders of an average inaccurate QB you're not going to win football games.

All the more reason that we need to draft a franchise QB.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                    Zero for Zero!
                    • Mar 2003

So running the ball at 2 yards a pop is going to win games?
                    Originally posted by mysticsoto
                    Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                      Zero for Zero!
                      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Nighthawk
                      All the more reason that we need to draft a franchise QB.
                      Luck looked great last night
                      Originally posted by mysticsoto
                      Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                        Peterman Sucks!
                        • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Dr. Lecter
                        So running the ball at 2 yards a pop is going to win games?

Going into today we averaged 4.1 yards per pop, don't know what todays stats did to that number.

See some teams get stopped on the ground and keep pounding the rock anyways, we just give up.

We go down one score and apparently Gailey thinks we're done by like 3 TDs and it's time to completely abandon the running game.

Comment

• thebuffalobills4
                          • Aug 2004

I like what you have to say and prefer what our offense is doing, but seriously who cares?I mean you are always going to have critics and cry babies. Don't worry about it.
                          :oldskool:
                          micheal phelps is a beast

Comment

• Nighthawk
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dr. Lecter
                            Luck looked great last night
                            Oh my God, I know! I've been DVR'ing all of his games so that I can watch them. I know that I've said it before, but this kid reminds me a TON of Peyton Manning. His command of the offense is amazing. I'm praying that he comes out.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                              • Mar 2004

Way to dodge the question.

If you think the team had a better chance to win today by running the ball more, you have no football intellect whatsoever.

Comment

Working...
                              X