Soooo when is Spiller going to get the ball?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • more cowbell
    • Apr 2006

Soooo when is Spiller going to get the ball?

I would like to see him RUN the ball more...so he can actually gain some NFL experience so we cant use the excuse next season that "He's still adjusting to the game speed."

Seriously...we are 0-8...the difference between starting Spiller outright over Jackson versus Brohm over Fitzpatrick is...Spiller was our 1st round pick and has been on the field maybe 20 percent of the plays? Also...Fred Jackson hasn't looked so great the past few games. Where as Fitzpatrick is actually keeping this team in games.

I really hope the reason he isn't starting is the same reason losers like Maybin and McCargo aren't...but based on the rest of this joke of a draft class that cant get on the field I wouldn't be suprised.
    The last time the Bills made the playoffs was 1999.
  • Buffalo Thriller
    • Sep 2010

Re: Soooo when is Spiller going to get the ball?

I have screamed this all year!
    Originally posted by OpIv37
    You guys, the solution is so simple. Find the crazy kids who are shooting up the schools and have them shoot people getting off planes from West Africa.

No more school shootings, no more Ebola.

Obama would have thought of this already if he wasn't a pinko commie Nazi queer-loving wetback-loving Kenyan Indonesian Muslim.

Comment

• Typ0
      honey pie
      • Jul 2002

with the size and speed of today's defenses a running backs career can easily be summed up by the number of carries he has. Why use a guy up to carry a team that isn't going anywhere?

Comment

• patmoran2006
        Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
        • Dec 2005

Regularly? In 2011

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
          • Feb 2005

I see Spiller as Roscoe's replcement in the slot... Gotta be better than Donald fecking ST Jones.

Comment

Working...
          X