PDA

View Full Version : We Have Three Open Spots

Jan Reimers
11-09-2010, 03:21 AM
Yesterday was a big day for personnel moves. We picked up RB Ganther, cut RB Anderson, cut PS FB Ferguson, and put LB Davis and WR Parrish on IR.

Who do we add or elevate from the PS to bring the active roster from 51 to 53, and who do we add to the PS?

X-Era
11-09-2010, 05:36 AM
Yesterday was a big day for personnel moves. We picked up RB Ganther, cut RB Anderson, cut PS FB Ferguson, and put LB Davis and WR Parrish on IR.

Who do we add or elevate from the PS to bring the active roster from 51 to 53, and who do we add to the PS?

Sign Tyrone McKenzie to the active roster
Move Naaman Roosevelt up to the active roster

Add a PS WR

YardRat
11-09-2010, 06:04 AM
We've already got 9 LBers, so I'd be surprised if we added another. Wouldn't be against it though.

Roosevelt is a likely candidate, and if Wang isn't healthy enough to dress we could use another OT.

Jan Reimers
11-09-2010, 06:11 AM
I'd like to see Roosevelt, too, since we're down to 4 WRs. I think he might be a better receiver than Donald Jones, who would now be our 4th WR.

An OL would also make sense, with Wang having been injured all year, and Howard banged up. Being down to Wrotto at RT shows how thin we are.

Jan Reimers
11-09-2010, 11:59 AM
Hopefully, our lack of activity means we are researching street free agents and scouring every other team's PS to see if there are any players available that might improve our roster.

Dr. Lecter
11-09-2010, 12:00 PM
Hopefully, our lack of activity means we are researching street free agents and scouring every other team's PS to see if there are any players available that might improve our roster.

:rofl:

Oh wait, you were serious.

Sorry 'bout that!

The last buffalo fan
11-09-2010, 12:04 PM
:rofl:

Oh wait, you were serious.

Sorry 'bout that!

A guy named Kurt Warner came to my mind, and still think that someone else trash could be someone else treasure. So Michael82, get ready please, you may be our franchise LT! :gobills:

patmoran2006
11-09-2010, 12:47 PM
Can confirm nothing on Naaman yet, been in touch with a few close UB buddies a few times today. No decision yet.

Buffalo is working out at least two players today I have NO IDEA who they are or where they play.

Dr. Taylor Zaius
11-09-2010, 12:54 PM
Rhett Bomar??? *****

justasportsfan
11-09-2010, 12:59 PM
sign this QB to replace Fitz NOW!!! And that DB chasing him to replace Whitner.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ckpNYhlMipA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ckpNYhlMipA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

bigbub2352
11-09-2010, 03:46 PM
Personally i think we move roosevelt or hubbard up...and i really think we need to sign a DE or ILB...PS should be a DLineman

Buffalo Thriller
11-09-2010, 04:27 PM
Move up Roosevelt

Buddo
11-09-2010, 05:10 PM
From Gailey's presser yesterday, they are certainly going to consider moving Roosevelt up. I'd like to see it, as I thought he showed some decent ability in pre season. I'd also like to see it, as it could signal whether or not we even need to remotely think about drafting any WRs next year. If Roosevelt and/or Jones show they can make it, with the other guys we already have, and with Easley to come back, we could quite easily ignore WR in next years draft. I do believe that would be predicated on Gailey returning as HC though.

I also wouldn't object if they decided to look at another CB tbh. Without Mcgee in there, we don't look as solid imho. Florence gives up a PI penalty just about every game, and McKelvin has a nasty habit of getting faked out in different ways. I do believe that McKelvin is going to be good, but he's actually still on something of a learning curve, after missing pretty much all of last year.

patmoran2006
11-09-2010, 06:25 PM
Can confirm nothing on Naaman yet, been in touch with a few close UB buddies a few times today. No decision yet.

Buffalo is working out at least two players today I have NO IDEA who they are or where they play.

K.. quite obviously, Jehuu Caulcrick was one of them.

2Smooth
11-10-2010, 12:32 PM
The roster on BB.com has WR Montez Billings, RB Jehuu Caulcrick, and OL Chad Rinehart all on the practice squad.