We Have Three Open Spots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jan Reimers
    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
    • May 2003

We Have Three Open Spots

Yesterday was a big day for personnel moves. We picked up RB Ganther, cut RB Anderson, cut PS FB Ferguson, and put LB Davis and WR Parrish on IR.

Who do we add or elevate from the PS to bring the active roster from 51 to 53, and who do we add to the PS?
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?
  • X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

Re: We Have Three Open Spots

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
    Yesterday was a big day for personnel moves. We picked up RB Ganther, cut RB Anderson, cut PS FB Ferguson, and put LB Davis and WR Parrish on IR.

Who do we add or elevate from the PS to bring the active roster from 51 to 53, and who do we add to the PS?
    Sign Tyrone McKenzie to the active roster
    Move Naaman Roosevelt up to the active roster

Add a PS WR

Comment

• YardRat
      Well, lookie here...
      • Dec 2004

We've already got 9 LBers, so I'd be surprised if we added another. Wouldn't be against it though.

Roosevelt is a likely candidate, and if Wang isn't healthy enough to dress we could use another OT.
      YardRat Wall of Fame
      #56 DARRYL TALLEY
      #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        • May 2003

I'd like to see Roosevelt, too, since we're down to 4 WRs. I think he might be a better receiver than Donald Jones, who would now be our 4th WR.

An OL would also make sense, with Wang having been injured all year, and Howard banged up. Being down to Wrotto at RT shows how thin we are.
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Jan Reimers
          • May 2003

Hopefully, our lack of activity means we are researching street free agents and scouring every other team's PS to see if there are any players available that might improve our roster.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
            Zero for Zero!
            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
            Hopefully, our lack of activity means we are researching street free agents and scouring every other team's PS to see if there are any players available that might improve our roster.

Oh wait, you were serious.

Sorry 'bout that!
            Originally posted by mysticsoto
            Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
              I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
              • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Lecter

Oh wait, you were serious.

Sorry 'bout that!
              A guy named Kurt Warner came to my mind, and still think that someone else trash could be someone else treasure. So Michael82, get ready please, you may be our franchise LT!
              The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• patmoran2006
                Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                • Dec 2005

Can confirm nothing on Naaman yet, been in touch with a few close UB buddies a few times today. No decision yet.

Buffalo is working out at least two players today I have NO IDEA who they are or where they play.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Dr. Taylor Zaius
                  Senior Zoner
                  • Sep 2010

Rhett Bomar??? *****

Comment

• justasportsfan
                    • Jul 2002

sign this QB to replace Fitz NOW!!! And that DB chasing him to replace Whitner.

Last edited by justasportsfan; 11-09-2010, 01:01 PM.
                    sacrifice1
                    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• bigbub2352
                      • Feb 2005

Personally i think we move roosevelt or hubbard up...and i really think we need to sign a DE or ILB...PS should be a DLineman
                      XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• Buffalo Thriller
                        • Sep 2010

Move up Roosevelt
                        Originally posted by OpIv37
                        You guys, the solution is so simple. Find the crazy kids who are shooting up the schools and have them shoot people getting off planes from West Africa.

No more school shootings, no more Ebola.

Obama would have thought of this already if he wasn't a pinko commie Nazi queer-loving wetback-loving Kenyan Indonesian Muslim.

Comment

• Buddo
                          • Mar 2007

From Gailey's presser yesterday, they are certainly going to consider moving Roosevelt up. I'd like to see it, as I thought he showed some decent ability in pre season. I'd also like to see it, as it could signal whether or not we even need to remotely think about drafting any WRs next year. If Roosevelt and/or Jones show they can make it, with the other guys we already have, and with Easley to come back, we could quite easily ignore WR in next years draft. I do believe that would be predicated on Gailey returning as HC though.

I also wouldn't object if they decided to look at another CB tbh. Without Mcgee in there, we don't look as solid imho. Florence gives up a PI penalty just about every game, and McKelvin has a nasty habit of getting faked out in different ways. I do believe that McKelvin is going to be good, but he's actually still on something of a learning curve, after missing pretty much all of last year.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                            Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                            • Dec 2005

Originally posted by patmoran2006
                            Can confirm nothing on Naaman yet, been in touch with a few close UB buddies a few times today. No decision yet.

Buffalo is working out at least two players today I have NO IDEA who they are or where they play.
                            K.. quite obviously, Jehuu Caulcrick was one of them.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• 2Smooth
                              • Jan 2010

The roster on BB.com has WR Montez Billings, RB Jehuu Caulcrick, and OL Chad Rinehart all on the practice squad.

Comment

Working...
                              X