X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • buffalobillsfan95
    • Jan 2010

Luck vs. Braford

I've heard so much stuff about luck but never saw him play so for a comparison is he better the Bradford or worse?
    “The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.” -Albert Einstein
  • Nighthawk
    Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
    • Jul 2002

Re: Luck vs. Braford

I've watched both of them a bunch and I would say that Luck is more impressive. That doesn't mean Bradford is not good, just that Luck is working with less at Stanford and still looks crazy good.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
      Lets GO BUFFALO!!
      • Jun 2005

Yea watching both it looks like Luck is the better prospect coming out which isnt a downer on Bradford because I think Bradford is going to be a special QB longterm also.

Comment

• billsfanryan
        • Jan 2010

Bradford has a better arm. Luck is a better runner.

Both draw comparisons to Peyton Manning in terms of intelligence and ability to read defenses etc.

However, luck is working with less talent around him.

Comment

• Ingtar33
          Dances With Buffaloes
          • Sep 2002

Bradford was an amazing college QB... i'm not sure i say that about Luck yet.

Right now i'd say Luck reminds me more of Matt Ryan then anything else. Solid, but he doesn't have great anticipation, which bothers me a bit.
          My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• X-Era
            What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Ingtar33

Right now i'd say Luck reminds me more of Matt Ryan then anything else. Solid, but he doesn't have great anticipation, which bothers me a bit.
            To me he's just solid. I think you can give this guy your offense and he will lead it and run it and win you games. What I'm not sure he can do is to light up the field wit the long ball and make you respect the deep game. He may have that ability, I just want to see him test defenses deep more.

But if you want a guy you can trust to be successful with your offense, it's him.

He's a top notch potential franchise QB because of how solid he is. But is he perfect? no.

Comment

• patmoran2006
              Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
              • Dec 2005

Originally posted by buffalobillsfan95
              I've heard so much stuff about luck but never saw him play so for a comparison is he better the Bradford or worse?
              Here is an OUTSTANDING piece on Luck by Brian Galliford of Buffalo Rumblings for you and anyone else to enjoy. I thought it was great and told a lot about him.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Nighthawk
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by patmoran2006
                Here is an OUTSTANDING piece on Luck by Brian Galliford of Buffalo Rumblings for you and anyone else to enjoy. I thought it was great and told a lot about him.

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/2010...rew-luck-apart
                Buffalo Rubble is terrible...please no references to that garbage.

Comment

• Nighthawk
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ingtar33

Bradford had much more talent around him then Luck does. IMO, Luck is doing much more with much less around him. That is a great indicator of how good the kid is.

Comment

• X-Era
                    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Nighthawk
                    Buffalo Rubble is terrible...please no references to that garbage.
                    You will get a much better read here... like say in the Scouting Zone... in the Draft Guide... with opinions provided by...

Comment

• X-Era
                      • Feb 2005

That's as close to bragging as I can get...

I'm awesome at hating braggers.

Comment

• X-Era
                        • Feb 2005

BTW, who's Braford?

Comment

• cookie G
                          • Mar 2003

Bradford's accuracy and timing were uncanny, and not something you don't see every year. They were just there...no waiting by the WR, no reaching, no stooping. Short, intermediate or long it didn't matter, the ball was there.

It was like watching Peyton Manning now. His accuracy is well into the gifted level.

Comment

• Dr. Taylor Zaius
                            Senior Zoner
                            • Sep 2010

Bradford is slightly better than Luck. Fact.

Comment

• The Jokeman
                              • Dec 2003

Let's not focus on if Luck is better than Bradford. Instead let's focus are the 2010 Buffalo Bills in the same position as the 2009 Rams? I say we're not as the Rams had a proven running game in the form of Steven Jackson and a developing O-line with Justin Smith. They also had a developing defense with DE Chris Long. The truth is the QB should be the last piece to fit in hopes to redeveloping a franchise not the first.

Comment

Working...
                              X