PDA

View Full Version : losman to join lynch in seattle

CuseJetsFan83
11-10-2010, 02:56 PM
Adam_Schefter (http://twitter.com/Adam_Schefter) (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/)
Pete Carroll just said on Sirius that the Seahawks have signed QB J.P. Losman.

buffalobillsfan95
11-10-2010, 03:42 PM
Chamionship!

Buffalo Thriller
11-10-2010, 03:51 PM
are they going to start him? Whitehurst sucks.

The last buffalo fan
11-10-2010, 03:57 PM
are they going to start him? Whitehurst sucks.

They better, as I'll start watching them now!

trapezeus
11-10-2010, 03:58 PM
does seattle and jacksonville meet this year? that'll be fun to see a battle of buffalo's former starters, both squarely sitting on the bench.

madness
11-10-2010, 03:59 PM
It's like they never left home! Losman will be on his back at least 10 times and Lynch gets hit in the backfield on almost every single carry.

TacklingDummy
11-10-2010, 04:28 PM
Chamionship!
Can we trade them Maybin, POS, and Whitner?

mikemac2001
11-10-2010, 04:39 PM

Trade deadline passed

so no

Oaf
11-10-2010, 04:43 PM
Shoot, I hope he gets a shot!

cocamide
11-10-2010, 05:40 PM
And the streets of Seattle have never been cleaner.

J/J, I shouldn't knock a guy for doing good in the community.

Johnny Bugmenot
11-10-2010, 08:33 PM
And to think... even the UFL wouldn't resign him. Note that the Las Vegas Locomotives has a better record WITHOUT him this year.

Thief
11-10-2010, 08:51 PM
And to think... even the UFL wouldn't resign him. Note that the Las Vegas Locomotives has a better record WITHOUT him this year.Yeah, why would they want the league MVP back, the face of their franchise, or the face of their league.

:wtf:

DynaPaul
11-10-2010, 09:17 PM
Seattle - Home of the Bills Castoffs

BillsWin
11-10-2010, 09:36 PM
They were good friends from what I remember. Good for Losman.

unpaid_bills
11-10-2010, 09:41 PM
Seattle is close to Canada apparently. Carrol is showing why he should have stayed at USC. Dont understand this move, their 3rd stringer must be pretty bad.

Crisis
11-11-2010, 02:27 AM
where does all this losman was MVP talk come from?

pretty sure bollinger was regular season MVP and whoever was losman's running back was MVP of the championship game

clumping platelets
11-11-2010, 03:47 AM
I traded Lynch for Crabtree two weeks ago :D

RockStar36
11-11-2010, 07:42 AM
I realize some people might want to criticize Carroll for this move, but I'm guessing those people didn't see Charlie Whitehurst play last Sunday.

Beebe's Kid
11-11-2010, 08:34 AM
I realize some people might want to criticize Carroll for this move, but I'm guessing those people didn't see Charlie Whitehurst play last Sunday.It wouldn't matter if they did. You can't cloud the issue with facts...

People want to criticize every move, because, at the end of the day, it is the easiest thing to do. There is rarely a move that is perfect, and there will be a mistake made, then you get to say "I told you so." Even though when all you ever say is negative ****, and never have a real opinion...you really aren't saying anything.

JP got run out of town, I know people wouldn't hope that a nice guy gets another shot, after Jauron tried to save his career by costing JP his, but you want to talk about pathetic? How about still having a chapped ass years after the fact.

I wasn't fortunate enough to see Whitehurst...does he still have the QB Jesus look?

RockStar36
11-11-2010, 10:20 AM
It wouldn't matter if they did. You can't cloud the issue with facts...

People want to criticize every move, because, at the end of the day, it is the easiest thing to do. There is rarely a move that is perfect, and there will be a mistake made, then you get to say "I told you so." Even though when all you ever say is negative ****, and never have a real opinion...you really aren't saying anything.

JP got run out of town, I know people wouldn't hope that a nice guy gets another shot, after Jauron tried to save his career by costing JP his, but you want to talk about pathetic? How about still having a chapped ass years after the fact.

I wasn't fortunate enough to see Whitehurst...does he still have the QB Jesus look?

He definitely had the look.

PromoTheRobot
11-11-2010, 10:25 AM
Why do teams like Seattle, Minnesota and Denver get a free pass for their front office moves while we pillory (http://www.duhaime.org/LegalDictionary/P/Pillory.aspx) Nix and the Bills?

PTR

trapezeus
11-11-2010, 10:55 AM
i wouldn't give them a free pass. carroll is awful. he is doing what he did at USC.

he bails on people and hopes he can just find better talent. doesn't work like that in the pros. you actually have to coach good players to be better.

look what he did with their draft. he traded picks for whitehurst and white, and cut them both. then traded another pick for lynch who is performing at the same or lower level than in buffalo. that team is going to implode in the next 2 years. it can't survive on an aged team and no picks.

RockStar36
11-11-2010, 11:27 AM
They don't get a free pass. I'm sure if you went over to a Denver message board, they would be freaking out about how terrible Josh McDaniels is. You just think it's bad because you hang out here with a bunch of people that don't care so much about the other teams.

billz83
11-11-2010, 11:43 AM
haha and they think LOSTMAN is the answer?!? the seahawkz are in deep ****..

Mr. Pink
11-11-2010, 11:47 AM
They don't get a free pass. I'm sure if you went over to a Denver message board, they would be freaking out about how terrible Josh McDaniels is. You just think it's bad because you hang out here with a bunch of people that don't care so much about the other teams.

Just look at the Broncos trade of Hillis for Brady Quinn!

:rofl:

djjimkelly
11-11-2010, 02:38 PM

lol pos and whitner are solid enough problem is we require them to be superstars because we have none

maybin however is looking like a worse bust then flowers