PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo Bills e-mail survey

clumping platelets
11-10-2010, 10:38 PM
Question: What specifically can the organization and/or team do to make you feel more valued?

:clump: Answer: Tell Ralph to sell the team to an ownership group that is committed to WINNING FOOTBALL GAMES. Jim Kelly says he has people in place to purchase the team.....do it! Get a new long term lease commitment with NO buyout clauses. Terminate/alter the Toronto deal and/or tell :monkeyp: Rogers communications to go **** themselves. They can have all the preseason games they want. Maybe even 1 game per season IF and only IF the season is extended to 18 games but keep 8 home games in OP.

Have the Tim Horton's promotion come to the upper deck. I love me some Ho's!!!

clumping platelets
11-10-2010, 10:47 PM
Question: Finally, is there any other information you would like to share with us about your season ticket holder experience?

:clump: answer: I'm :shelby: tired of losing!

clumping platelets
11-10-2010, 10:48 PM
And YES, I did give them my name

SquishDaFish
11-11-2010, 04:44 AM
Nice now only if every season ticket holder would do the same

don137
11-11-2010, 06:31 AM
We always knew Clump was into the Hos...

Albany,n.y.
11-11-2010, 08:40 AM
When I got to the question about getting 1st shot at playoff tickets I filled in N/A.

PromoTheRobot
11-11-2010, 10:22 AM
I answered the survey and said some of the same things, in a more diplomatic way. I do want to give the Bills some props for customer service. They really do treat season ticket holders well. Plus I have a dedicated sales rep I can call if I have an issue, and the guy knows my name and takes care of things with no hassle.

Compare that to the Buffalo Sabres where I am also a season ticket holder. You wait on hold a long time and get a bored 20-something rep who doesn't know anything and doesn't care that she doesn't. You walk into the HSBC offices trying to upgrade your ticket for a game and they act like you are asking for unicorn poop. The difference in service is night and day compared to the Bills.

PTR

Beebe's Kid
11-11-2010, 10:54 AM
I answered the survey and said some of the same things, in a more diplomatic way. I do want to give the Bills some props for customer service. They really do treat season ticket holders well. Plus I have a dedicated sales rep I can call if I have an issue, and the guy knows my name and takes care of things with no hassle.

Compare that to the Buffalo Sabres where I am also a season ticket holder. You wait on hold a long time and get a bored 20-something rep who doesn't know anything and doesn't care that she doesn't. You walk into the HSBC offices trying to upgrade your ticket for a game and they act like you are asking for unicorn poop. The difference in service is night and day compared to the Bills.

PTR

:miyagi:

LancasterSteve
11-11-2010, 11:18 AM
We always knew Clump was into the Hos...

Yep I told them the same. sick of not winning and sick of no playoffs. Tell Wilson to let Nix spend some of his money on players. Still angry about taking a game away from us. Also to call off the No Fun League goons and that kicking Pinto Kenny off the grounds is reason enought to drop my Club seats. Been a season ticket holder for many moons and the only time I didn't go to games was the six years I was in the US Navy during Nam

I am beyond upset with this football organization and the way Wilson has allowed my beloved Buffalo Bills to be run into the ground like this. I put this on the survey...all of it and more.

Cntrygal
11-11-2010, 11:23 AM
When I got to the question about getting 1st shot at playoff tickets I filled in N/A.

:rofl:

LancasterSteve
11-11-2010, 11:33 AM
:miyagi:

I have had no problem with any club seat rep. All nice people. Trouble is there is a new one every year, sometime two different ones in the same year. Harder to maintain that business relationship from year to year.

PromoTheRobot
11-11-2010, 11:40 AM
I have had no problem with any club seat rep. All nice people. Trouble is there is a new one every year, sometime two different ones in the same year. Harder to maintain that business relationship from year to year.

I've had the same rep since I first got season tickets in 2003.

PTR

clumping platelets
11-11-2010, 11:42 AM
Diplomacy not applicable after missing the playoffs for a decade plus!

BADTHINGSMAN
11-11-2010, 02:39 PM

:rofl:

LancasterSteve
11-11-2010, 05:26 PM
I've had the same rep since I first got season tickets in 2003.

PTR

Where are your seats? IM in the Paul McGuire and have had 5 different reps. In fact before the season started...I think it might have been June; I wanted to inquire about moving my seats and a young man with a Canadian accent (He was indeed Canadian- I asked) took my call. Ended up talking with the rep from the Van Miller club and he did help me out. Still haven't found out who the new rep is. The previous reps were always in the Club on gamedays. Now nada, zip, zilch. Maybe doing away with our club rep is part of Wilson's austerity budget? :zonelunch

clumping platelets
11-12-2010, 12:39 AM
I should have included "Stop calling me about group tickets" ONCE, about 6 or 7 yrs ago, I bought a block of group tickets for BZ. They've called me every week.....at what point does not callin' back send a message?

psubills62
11-12-2010, 08:51 AM
I should have included "Stop calling me about group tickets" ONCE, about 6 or 7 yrs ago, I bought a block of group tickets for BZ. They've called me every week.....at what point does not callin' back send a message?

From what I've heard in the twilight zone, Lecter might be a good one to ask about that.