PDA

View Full Version : Tailgate Warriors

Pinkerton Security
11-11-2010, 10:30 AM
Saw a show on the food network last night called Tailgate Warriors, hosted by Guy Fieri, this particular one just happened to be hosted at Ralph Wilson stadium! Was before the Bears preseason game last year I guess and was a showdown between Bills tailgaters and Bears tailgaters. Below is the link that shows what they made...I personally thought the Pork tenderloin stuffed with buffalo chicken looked amazing!

http://www.foodnetwork.com/food-network-specials/tailgate-warriors-with-guy-fieri/index.html

They tried to incorporate lots of Bills/Western NY stuff, such as their sampler platter called the Norwood platter...had a chicken wing all along on the right side of the platter, ie. Wide Right. Also had a dish called Four Straight which had 4 scallops in a row in homage to our 4 straight Super Bowl berths.

Just thought I'd pass it along as I was rooting for the Buffalo fellas like I was watching the Bills! alas they lost but not by much...at least we ended up winning the game! Oh and they also showcased Ken's Pinto and the crazy way they cook there!

hydro
11-11-2010, 10:58 AM
I will have to catch it while it is on this weekend.

Nov 12, 2010
11:00 PM ET/PT
Nov 13, 2010
2:00 AM ET/PT
Nov 13, 2010
4:00 PM ET/PT