PDA

View Full Version : I Hope We Land QB Andrew Luck *****

Dr. Taylor Zaius
11-11-2010, 03:46 PM
Looks like Luck may fall in our laps. Good. We need a franchise QB badly. A QB is the only position player worthy of that first pick big money. Mallett would be my fall back plan if Luck doesn't come out, which I believe he will. However, if Luck doesn't come out, I trade down acquiring additional picks & draft Mallett mid to late first round. Sound like a plan? Thoughts?:usflag:

Buffalo Thriller
11-11-2010, 03:48 PM
******************* doesn't help your post..........

Dr. Taylor Zaius
11-11-2010, 03:54 PM
I feel it does.:wtf:

patmoran2006
11-11-2010, 04:04 PM
Luck isn't falling into our laps. .We're very much earning that top pick right now

seanbillsfan
11-11-2010, 04:07 PM
Seriously how many times do you need to make yourself look like a jackass?

Oaf
11-11-2010, 04:13 PM
Not a Mallet fan.

elltrain22
11-11-2010, 04:33 PM
I love, love, love the idea of this kid in a Bills unie. I just hope, that if we plan to draft him, that we also plan to draft or sign a legit LT or RT. I hate to be greedy, but a legit TE would be nice too.

HAMMER
11-11-2010, 04:58 PM
I love, love, love the idea of this kid in a Bills unie. I just hope, that if we plan to draft him, that we also plan to draft or sign a legit LT or RT. I hate to be greedy, but a legit TE would be nice too.

Elltrain, please do not ever say you "love, love, love" something again or your man card will be revoked. This is for women and queers only.

Novacane
11-11-2010, 05:17 PM
Trading down is a good idea if Luck is not available. Drafting Mallet is not!

X-Era
11-11-2010, 05:23 PM
Trading down is a good idea if Luck is not available. Drafting Mallet is not!IMO, it would be an option in that case but it also depends on how far and who else might be worthy.

thebuffalobills4
11-11-2010, 05:56 PM
Looks like Luck may fall in our laps. Good. We need a franchise QB badly. A QB is the only position player worthy of that first pick big money. Mallett would be my fall back plan if Luck doesn't come out, which I believe he will. However, if Luck doesn't come out, I trade down acquiring additional picks & draft Mallett mid to late first round. Sound like a plan? Thoughts?:usflag:
Ugh. This guy again?

thebuffalobills4
11-11-2010, 05:59 PM
Seriously how many times do you need to make yourself look like a jackass?
Dude i would not worry about it.

Commissioner
11-11-2010, 06:17 PM
I hope everyone is rooting for the Bills to lose this Sunday.

I'm very worried we are gonna get a pointless win over the Detroit Lions, and end up losing Luck to Carolina because of it.

I don't see Carolina winning another game this year, so we need to lose out.

elltrain22
11-11-2010, 07:00 PM
Elltrain, please do not ever say you "love, love, love" something again or your man card will be revoked. This is for women and queers only.

Good call. Love, love, love is kinda queer. I would fricken get piss *** drunk if we drafted Luck! There, how's that?

Beebe's Kid
11-11-2010, 09:19 PM
Who's this Luck guy, and what happened since the last thread you started that would lead you to believe he may "fall in our laps?"

Do you think he is good? Do you think we should get Mallett is Luck isn't available? Do you think the rest of the team will not draft him until the mid to late first, and we can just pick there instead of the top 5 and grab him??? Please, please, tell more, tell more. You should start a bunch of threads about this, and mark them so I know they are your valuable insight. Use many asterisks is a row...ultra cool and original...should be well received.

ServoBillieves
11-11-2010, 09:23 PM
Luck ***** needs to ****** come************* out this ********* year *** f*irst. Then we c*******an get him you **** head.

thesquirrelking
11-11-2010, 09:55 PM
Nor does a smiley at the end of every post...

mightysimi
11-11-2010, 10:15 PM
Trading down is a good idea if Luck is not available. Drafting Mallet is not!

If the salary structure doesn't change, I doubt that would be possible. I'm pretty sure almost everyone in the last 5 years or so was willing trade down with no takers.

PromoTheRobot
11-11-2010, 10:18 PM
If Luck was a Bill and had Fitz's stats everyone would be saying how great it is to finally have a franchise QB. But since it's a 7th round pick with the same stats he's a bum that needs to be replaced.

PTR

TrEd FTW
11-11-2010, 10:29 PM
If Luck was a Bill and had Fitz's stats everyone would be saying how great it is to finally have a franchise QB. But since it's a 7th round pick with the same stats he's a bum that needs to be replaced.

PTR

Mediocre QBs have been racking up big statistical seasons and eventually fading back into oblivion since the league dawned. The likes of Scott Mitchell, Jeff Blake, Aaron Brooks and Derek Anderson come to mind immediately as short-term producers who were nothing but Band-Aids to their teams, and there are many more. Fitz, like the aforementioned QBs, has done a nice job this year, but he is not a franchise guy now and he will never turn into one.

Luck has a chance to become the type of player who can put an entire organization on his back. The Bills, who have spent years in the doldrums and are now a laughingstock, need that.

G Wolly
11-11-2010, 11:27 PM
Troll strikes again

Dr. Taylor Zaius
11-12-2010, 07:07 AM
LOL. True dat.:brush:

Dr. Taylor Zaius
11-12-2010, 07:09 AM
Ugh. This guy again?
"Ugh" right back at ya. Clown.:chug:

Dr. Taylor Zaius
11-12-2010, 07:11 AM
Who's this Luck guy, and what happened since the last thread you started that would lead you to believe he may "fall in our laps?"

Do you think he is good? Do you think we should get Mallett is Luck isn't available? Do you think the rest of the team will not draft him until the mid to late first, and we can just pick there instead of the top 5 and grab him??? Please, please, tell more, tell more. You should start a bunch of threads about this, and mark them so I know they are your valuable insight. Use many asterisks is a row...ultra cool and original...should be well received.

Boy, you really told me. LOL. Go back to picking the wings off flies. Loser.:goodpost: = me

Dr. Taylor Zaius
11-12-2010, 07:14 AM
Nor does a smiley at the end of every post...
Those are my trademarks. Most enjoy them. They stay.:goodpost:

Dr. Taylor Zaius
11-12-2010, 07:15 AM

PTR
Not true. Lunacy. Why are you in love with a mediocre career backup? Get serious, guy.:duel:

Dr. Taylor Zaius
11-12-2010, 07:16 AM
Mediocre QBs have been racking up big statistical seasons and eventually fading back into oblivion since the league dawned. The likes of Scott Mitchell, Jeff Blake, Aaron Brooks and Derek Anderson come to mind immediately as short-term producers who were nothing but Band-Aids to their teams, and there are many more. Fitz, like the aforementioned QBs, has done a nice job this year, but he is not a franchise guy now and he will never turn into one.

Luck has a chance to become the type of player who can put an entire organization on his back. The Bills, who have spent years in the doldrums and are now a laughingstock, need that.
Exactly!! Great post, fella.:phew:

G Wolly
11-12-2010, 02:13 PM
Why are you in love with a mediocre career backup? Get serious, guy.:duel:

And you're so dead-set on a kid who hasn't played one down in the NFL.

That's a reasonable trade-off.

Dr. Taylor Zaius
11-12-2010, 03:02 PM
And you're so dead-set on a kid who hasn't played one down in the NFL.

That's a reasonable trade-off.
Oh please. Luck or Fitz? LOL. You have got to be kidding. You probably would have passed on Kelly & just stuck with Vince Ferragamo. Become educated.:monkeyp: :bike:

justasportsfan
11-12-2010, 03:05 PM
Ugh. This guy again?

I gotta say that for all the complaints about Dr. Zauis' threads, it sure genrates a lot of posts.

Dr. Taylor Zaius
11-12-2010, 03:09 PM
I gotta say that for all the complaints about Dr. Zauis' threads, it sure genrates a lot of posts.
What's not to like? I'm kind of the straw that stirs the drink. I just tell it like it is & let the chips fall where they may. Never boring.:peace:

Joe Fo Sho
11-13-2010, 08:39 PM
What's not to like? I'm kind of the straw that stirs the drink. I just tell it like it is & let the chips fall where they may. Never boring.:peace:

You tell it like it is? Didn't you say that you were 2 different people?

I won't get into your 'What's not to like?' question...

Extremebillsfan247
11-13-2010, 09:04 PM
If we are fortunate enough to get Luck, just hope and pray he doesn't turn out to be a bust. That carries with it disastrous consequences. I just hope what he is doing at Stanford translates well to the pro game or we would be in trouble for the next 4 years or longer. Underclassmen QBs rarely ever make an impact at the pro level. Just something to think about.

Figster
11-13-2010, 09:15 PM
Cameron Newton looks more and more like a very good option in my opinion, especially with Luck already voicing his displeasure at the possibility of playing for a struggling franchise.

Big win for the Sabres!!!

Bangarang
11-13-2010, 09:26 PM
Cameron Newton looks more and more like a very good option in my opinion, especially with Luck already voicing his displeasure at the possibility of playing for a struggling franchise.

Big win for the Sabres!!!

Andrew Luck can't be that stupid to think that a team picking #1 overall would be anything but struggling.

G Wolly
11-13-2010, 09:31 PM

What a brat

Figster
11-13-2010, 10:07 PM
Andrew Luck can't be that stupid to think that a team picking #1 overall would be anything but struggling.

Most losing teams struggle for a season or two and then rebound, the Bills on the other hand have struggled for a decade.

I'm hearing/reading this second hand, but supposedly Luck made the statement on the Colin Cowherd show the other day that he would love to play in the NFL but he is not rushing it because he wants to go to a team that is on the right page rather than on a team that is on a continuing losing streak.(meaning year after year) I'm assuming Luck in all probability is referring to the Bills, especially considering the Lions are already set at the QB position.

Figster
11-13-2010, 10:10 PM
What a brat

lol, I've been called worse

G Wolly
11-13-2010, 10:52 PM
lol, I've been called worse

Are you Andrew Luck? I wasn't talking about you.

I was referring to his attitude about not wanting to play for a struggling team.

Then **** him. Let him go to an established team with an established starter and let him watch from the sidelines instead of proving he can play his position and help fix a team.

Figster
11-13-2010, 11:02 PM
Are you Andrew Luck? I wasn't talking about you.

I was referring to his attitude about not wanting to play for a struggling team.

Then **** him. Let him go to an established team with an established starter and let him watch from the sidelines instead of proving he can play his position and help fix a team.

I know, just kidding with you,

I agree and don't like the attitude at all.

Night Train
11-14-2010, 07:08 AM

:bf1:

THRILLHO
11-14-2010, 07:21 AM
Whoah, its the middle of November and already we are talking about trading down? Its going to be a loooooooong time till April....

Dr. Taylor Zaius
11-15-2010, 08:39 AM
Whoah, its the middle of November and already we are talking about trading down? Its going to be a loooooooong time till April....
We need Luck......:sarcasm2: