PDA

View Full Version : New 2011 NFL Mock Draft (7) Rounder

tampabay25690
11-11-2010, 08:49 PM
ENJOY.......
Well as of right now the Bills have the 1st pick so that's how I will draw it up....Hey were 0-8 what else is there to talk about but the draft.......

1. ANDREW LUCK QB Stanford...Best QB prospect I have seen in a while. This could get us Bills fans happy for many years......

2. NATE SOLDER OT Colorado 6'9, the way I look at it if you draft your franchise QB why not get a OT to go along with it.

3. VON MILLER OLB Texas A&M We all know we need LB help and this guy is a playmaker. Would start from day 1.

4. MASON FOSTER LB Washington 6'2 240 only leading the Pac Ten in tackles this year. 1 of the bright spots of the Huskies Defense. Guy can play ILB, or OLB. Would be a great addition adding depth to the position we lack...

4. ZACH PIANALTO TE North Carolina 6'4 250 TE was rated as 1 of the top TE'S going into his SR season. Was leading the Tar heels with catches and yards until his injury. It's obvious Chan is not a big fan of Shawn Nelson so this could be where they draft a TE that can do it all...Reminds me of Todd Heap a bit.

5. PERNELL McPHEE DE Miss ST 6'4 285 JR season had 6 sacks and going into his SR season teams started rolling the TE his side. Great pass rushing DE and could be a great rotating DE on 3rd downs...

6. JAKE KIRKPATRICK C TCU 6'3 305 The anchor of the Horned Frogs offensive Line. 1st Team All American in 09. Way to get him ready for the future Center spot in Buffalo.

7. JOE NESBIT QB/WR G TECH OK you are looking at this thinking what is he doing. Well think of it the guy is from G Tech and I think Gailey would roll with him doing a wildcat/option on certain plays........Who knows.....just a hunch and looking at players thats what I came up with. I could see them drafting pretty much anything right here............

Well I was bored and the wife pissed me off so i figured I would do this..

DraftBoy
11-11-2010, 09:33 PM
Nesbitt will be a S in the NFL.

Not a fan of Miller overall, but I could live with him in Round 3, really like Mason though.

tampabay25690
11-11-2010, 09:35 PM
Nesbitt will be a S in the NFL.

Not a fan of Miller overall, but I could live with him in Round 3, really like Mason though.
I was bored tonite..
Luv Mason pure LB......
Nesbit was kind of a joke anyway.

Bangarang
11-11-2010, 10:44 PM
You guys really think Nate Soldier will fall to the 2nd round?

tampabay25690
11-12-2010, 05:21 AM
You guys really think Nate Soldier will fall to the 2nd round?

I see it being the same deal as Saffold when St Louis jumped on him.
He could go late 1st who knows, but if he is there I think the Bills should grab him especially if we do get a QB in the 1st....

tampabay25690
11-12-2010, 10:08 AM
Really looking at things right now, I dont think the Bills will have the worst record.
I think Carolina is in worse shape but do they pull the trigger on LUCK. If so the Bills will go with best Defensive player IMO..........

T-Long
11-12-2010, 10:56 AM
If Carolina gets the top pick (which I think they will), hello Da'Quan Bowers

T-Long
11-12-2010, 10:57 AM
and the wife pissed me off
:lol:

DraftBoy
11-12-2010, 11:20 AM
If Carolina gets the top pick (which I think they will), hello Da'Quan Bowers

Not AJ Green?

T-Long
11-12-2010, 12:16 PM
Not AJ Green?
I think we have more needs on defense then we do with our WR core. Although Green is a stud, I would lean more towards defense.

DraftBoy
11-12-2010, 01:04 PM
I think we have more needs on defense then we do with our WR core. Although Green is a stud, I would lean more towards defense.

But who do you think Carolina takes? Are you sure they are going to take Luck?

tampabay25690
11-12-2010, 01:57 PM
Overall what did u guys think???
I think it would hit some needs for us as a whole...

Buffalo Thriller
11-12-2010, 03:42 PM
I doubt solder will fall to us in the 2nd. But OT would be great after we draft QB

X-Era
11-12-2010, 04:36 PM
I doubt solder will fall to us in the 2nd. But OT would be great after we draft QB

I think Carimi might and I'd like to have him as our RT.

YardRat
11-13-2010, 05:49 AM
I think the league should reverse the draft and FA.

DesertFox24
11-14-2010, 04:04 PM
Another LB I like is Mario Harvey from Marshall this guy is a middle LB stud.

X-Era
11-14-2010, 04:30 PM
Another LB I like is Mario Harvey from Marshall this guy is a middle LB stud.

I was impressed. It's a weak class but theres a few guys I like.

Buffalo Thriller
11-14-2010, 04:42 PM
Check mine out then, i have harvey

tampabay25690
11-16-2010, 06:19 AM
To me, and I respect your opinion, Solder usually uses good leverage, has great athleticism for his size, and displays an ability to use proper technique. But I agree he isn't as consistent as you would like to see.

As you pointed out, he has made mistakes and has given up sacks. I'm not as concerned with the sack total personally. I think that can have a lot to do with the rest of the team and QB. What I meant by how deep the QB is dropping is that it then requires the OT's to wall off a deeper pocket. Where if he was taking shorter drops or moving up into the pocket, some of the sacks may go away. Regardless, Solder got beat around the edge. I think it's fixable with more work on his technique.

Personally, Solder is not the guy I'd like us to take although I wouldn't be unhappy if we did. I'd much prefer to fill the RT spot with a mauler like Carimi. I like Costanzo, but as a LT. Overall, I would agree that Solder is a bit unpolished. I'm not as down on him as you are because I think I see loads of potential and fixable issues. I think all prospects need work in one area or another and to me the upside based on his athleticism, size, and strength makes him intriguing. I think he could go anywhere from mid round 1 to mid round 2. The Combine and workouts may boost his stock.

Wow all this talk about a mock draft.........No one said we are drafting Solder..

X-Era
11-16-2010, 03:21 PM
Wow all this talk about a mock draft.........No one said we are drafting Solder..

Not a bad point. I may move the Solder discussion over to the profile thread for him.

tampabay25690
11-16-2010, 07:17 PM
Not a bad point. I may move the Solder discussion over to the profile thread for him.

Look what I started..LOL
Makes good discussion going into draft season.

more cowbell
11-16-2010, 07:25 PM
no way solder falls into the second

absolutely no way von miller falls into the 3rd

and not a chance in hell mason foster falls to the 4th

however, if this did happen somehow I would be as excited as ever lol

tampabay25690
11-16-2010, 07:28 PM
no way solder falls into the second

absolutely no way von miller falls into the 3rd

and not a chance in hell mason foster falls to the 4th

however, if this did happen somehow I would be as excited as ever lol

WOW maybe you should work for ESPN.....
People drop and rise everyday until then....

X-Era
11-16-2010, 08:41 PM
Look what I started..LOL
Makes good discussion going into draft season.All moved... you can have your thread back... :lol:

SaviorEdwards
11-17-2010, 01:01 AM
what is meant by the term 'mock draft'? these guys are still in college

Bravo82
11-17-2010, 02:22 AM
what is meant by the term 'mock draft'? these guys are still in college

I will have my 2011 Mock v1.0 out by the end of the month...stay tuned :comedy: