X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Titans' Kearse begins to run on healing left foot

NASHVILLE, Tenn.-- Tennessee Titans defensive end Jevon Kearse ran outside Tuesday for the first time since having bone grafted onto his left foot in February.

Kearse ran for approximately 15 minutes after being cleared by doctors, and coach Jeff Fisher said that will be all the star defensive end does this week and next.

"The foot felt good," Fisher said. "Conditioning-wise, the heat got to him. But he worked inside for half an hour. He's encouraged by that."
    more
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Rehabbing Kearse starts over after a mostly lost season

He set a rookie record for sacks in 1999, with 14.5, and became the first rookie defensive end in 21 years to start in the Pro Bowl. He is also one of only three NFL players to record a double-digit number of sacks in each of his first three seasons.

But now, after missing 12 games last season because of a broken foot, Tennessee's Jevon Kearse feels like he has to make a statement all over again.

"A lot of people don't know what I'm going to bring," Kearse said. "I'm going to come back better than I did my rookie season. I have to prove myself again."
    ...more
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Kev8688
      • Jun 2003

Kearse has got injured alot in the past seasons

Comment

• Cntrygal
        Visually stunning but camera-shy.
        • Jul 2002

Welcome to the Zone Kev! :)
        Originally posted by notacon
        The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

Working...
        X